+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Pensacola
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Pensacola Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 21, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Pensacola?" Perhaps you just arrived in Pensacola and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at University Mall, Tilly's, or Ross Dress for Less and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Navarre Beach, Fort Pickens Campground, or Gulf Shores / Pensacola West KOA Holiday and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Pensacola!
Luggage storage nearby most Pensacola hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Pensacola and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Pensacola start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Pensacola now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Coffee Guy Cafe, and Mo Jo's Coffee Shop. You can also go for a hike around Stop 22 - Pensacola Beach Eco Trail, Navarre Beach Seashore Trail, and Stop 21 - Pensacola Beach Eco Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Mcguire's Irish Pub, O'riley's, and The Oar House.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Pensacola with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Pensacola without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage around Pensacola with Bounce
Pensacola, Florida, is a great place to find yourself with some time on your hands. Thanks to its seemingly endless white sand beaches and gorgeous coastline, along with its reliably sunny and warm weather, Pensacola is a haven for anyone looking to spend more time outdoors.
It’s the beaches that bring millions of tourists to Pensacola each and every year. Many of the city’s annual visitors are unaware that this is a very old city by US standards, dating back to 1559 and the Spanish occupation of what is now Florida. In fact, Pensacola is often known as the City of Five Flags, since it has been ruled by Spain, France, Great Britain, the Confederate States of America, and the United States of America. This succession of different rulers has left the city culturally rich in a way that most sun worshipers never realize.
Pensacola offers cultural highlights as well as glorious beaches. But whatever you’re in town to do, you’ll find it easier to enjoy the city if you don’t carry more than you need to. Drop off your luggage at a Bounce luggage storage in Pensacola, and you’ll be ready to enjoy everything it has to offer.
Luggage storage in Pensacola
Nothing ruins a trip faster than carrying more than you need to. That’s why Bounce partners with local businesses in Pensacola and in cities around the world. Bounce provides convenient luggage storage that you can book in advance so that you know exactly where your things will be when you need them. Having your belongings safely looked after makes travel far easier.
Pensacola City Guide
Things to Do
In Pensacola, there’s really no getting away from the beach life. And why would you want to? Sparkling blue waters and immaculate white sand are a big part of what makes the city so special. But there’s more here than just the beach. Pensacola is the home of the Blue Angels flight team, so it’s a great place to take in an air show. It’s also the home of several major performing arts venues and other cultural attractions that make it a city with more to offer than just its natural surroundings.
Admittedly, most visitors to Pensacola aren’t coming to explore its museums. But that’s a shame, because the city has a rich and fascinating history that is worth learning about during your trip. If you find yourself in the city on a rainy day, or you just want to experience something other than lounging on the beach, here are the best museums in Pensacola.
- Pensacola Museum of History: As the City of Five Flags, Pensacola’s history is a complex one. It also has a legitimate claim to being the oldest city in the United States. Unravel the fascinating story of the city’s changing fortunes at the Pensacola Museum of History. You’ll learn all about life in the area from the first indigenous people through the successive empires that took possession of Florida up to the present day.
- Historic Pensacola Village: This is best thought of as a huge open-air museum where you can explore different aspects of Florida history. Many of the city’s oldest buildings are in this area of downtown, and you’ll also find re-created buildings with historical reenactors that will make you feel like you’ve stepped back in time.
- Pensacola Museum of Art: This small but interesting museum focuses on 20th and 21st-century art. You’ll find works by famous artists such as Andy Warhol, Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso, and Kathe Kollwitz. It’s a great place to spend a couple of hours exploring the cultural side of this famous beach town.
Thanks to its popularity with tourists, Pensacola offers a variety of places to shop. For quirky and one-of-a-kind items, the historic downtown is the place to go. But if you’re after something more cutting edge, Pensacola also has its share of international brands.
- Downtown Pensacola: This is the place to come if you want to do some shopping in a uniquely charming area. The tree-lined streets and historic buildings of downtown form the perfect backdrop to a shopping expedition, and you’ll find all kinds of cute stores here with unique items you won’t find elsewhere. Check out stores like So Gourmet, Indigeaux Denim Bar, and Rusted Arrow for original products and friendly local service.
- Pensacola Beach Boardwalk: If you prefer to do your shopping with an ocean view, this is the place to come. A short boat ride from the city, you’ll find plenty of quirky stores, plus dozens of bars and restaurants, making this a great place to spend the day shopping, dining, and enjoying live entertainment.
- Silver Sands Premium Outlets: Sometimes, the only thing better than designer brands is paying a low price for them. Silver Sands Premium Outlets in Destin is home to brands like Banana Republic, Nautica, Puma, Calvin Klein, and others, making it a great place to hunt for a bargain.
Due to its status as a tourist town, Pensacola certainly doesn’t lack great places to eat. As you’d expect, seafood is perennially popular in this coastal location. But whatever you like to eat, chances are you’ll find it here.
- Fine dining: If you feel like pushing the boat out on your trip, Pensacola has plenty of high-end restaurants that are the envy of larger cities. Try Grand Marlin for incredible seafood with a stunning coastal view, or Bonsai for exciting Asian fusion recipes.
- Seafood: As you would expect, Pensacola is virtually overflowing with restaurants where you can get seafood fresh from the blue waters of the Gulf. Atlas Oyster House, Nick’s Boat House, and Jerry’s Bistreaux are just some of the restaurants ready to serve you the flavors of Florida.
- Healthy options: if you’re trying to preserve your beach body, Pensacola also has plenty of places where you can enjoy a satisfying yet healthy meal. Check out So Chopped, Nomadic Eats, and Lucy’s in the Square for nourishing food that will keep you in the best of health.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Pensacola?
The price for luggage storage in Pensacola is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Pensacola?
There are multiple locations all around Pensacola which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Navarre Beach, Fort Pickens Campground, Gulf Shores / Pensacola West KOA Holiday and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Pensacola?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Pensacola.
Are there storage lockers in Pensacola?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Pensacola. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Pensacola where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Pensacola?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Chick-Fil-A, Joe Patti's Seafood, and Checkers. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Pensacola are Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, Western Inn, and Quality Inn & Suites Pensacola Bayview.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Pensacola?
Pensacola offers several scenic parks including Hitzman-Optimist Park, Bayview Dog Park, and Chimney Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Pensacola?
You can find local tourist information at Visit Pensacola Welcome Center, Pensacola Visitor Information Center, and Redfish University.