+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Provincetown
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Provincetown Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Provincetown?" Perhaps you just arrived in Provincetown and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Mate Provincetown, Black Dog, or Kenneth Scott and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Provincetown Pier, Cape Cod, or Race Point Beach and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Provincetown!
Luggage storage nearby most Provincetown hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Provincetown and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Provincetown start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Provincetown now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Hot Chocolate Sparrow, Starbucks, and Snowy Owl Coffee Roasters. You can also go for a hike around Rail Trail Route 137, Mass Audubon Tidmarsh Wildlife Sanctuary, and Eddy Sisters Garden And Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Truro Vineyards of Cape Cod, Squealing Pig, and Governor Bradford Restaurant.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Provincetown with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Provincetown without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store your Luggage Around Provincetown with Bounce
Provincetown, Massachusetts, is probably one of the most popular tourist destinations in the U.S. It was first settled by the Pilgrims in 1620 and is Cape Cod’s shining star. Provincetown is loaded with historic landmarks, museums, beaches, shopping galore, and restaurants with cuisine sure to please even the most discerning taste buds. While it’s primarily a walking town, it is also a regional transportation hub for buses, ferries, and air service from Boston. "P-Town" is a bustling spot, particularly in the summer months, when it's population rises to 60,000 people.
If you’re planning a trip to Provincetown or are local to the city, expect that there will be times when you won’t want to be carrying extra bags and packages. Bounce partner businesses dot the landscape all around the city, and happily offer short-term storage for your gear. Whatever your plans for the day, rely on the fact that Bounce is here to help ease and lighten your load, so you can thoroughly enjoy your itinerary.
Luggage Storage in Provincetown
There is so much to see and do in Provincetown. Whether you have to make your way from meeting to meeting or you are a local checking out a new neighborhood, you won’t want to miss a single opportunity to explore. Don't be burdened with baggage to lug around as you wander the city’s offerings in awe and amazement. Bounce partner businesses have many locations in and around the city that offer short-term storage. Walk, bike, swim, birdwatch, or learn about history and science without the weight of your bags.
Provincetown City Guide
Top Things to do
Provincetown is likely Cape Cod’s most frequented tourist destination. Did you know that it is the country’s oldest continuous art colony? Or, that Province Harbor is where the whaling fleet calls home? Provincetown is part of Cape Cod National Seashore Park and an excellent place for hiking, walking, biking, or birdwatching. Boasting the best guest houses, museums, restaurants, and shopping opportunities on the planet, Provincetown should be on everyone's must-visit list.
Like many popular tourist stops, Provincetown has its share and variety of museums to add to your understanding and knowledge of this historic area. The museums cover not only history but also marine life and some age-appropriate science for every member of the family.
- Pilgrim Monument & Provincetown Museum: In case you didn’t know, the Pilgrims first landed in Provincetown, not Plymouth. Here, they birthed, forged, and committed to the principles in the Mayflower Compact. This Compact later became one of the foundational documents for our American democracy. The monument is America’s tallest structure made of all-granite. Climb the tower's 116 steps and view Cape Cod.
- McMillan Wharf: Stroll along McMillan Wharf to see beautiful views of the harbor and beach, small artisan shops, and even a pirates museum. There are a variety of tours available for ocean cruising and whale watching, and don't forget the fishing boat opportunities.
- Sea Space Marine Discovery Center: Here, you’ll find lots of family-friendly entertainment and education. Located on McMillan Wharf, you can see and appreciate Cape Cod’s natural wonders under the expert care of a dedicated educator. Enjoy exhibits and hands-on activities for the whole family.
A trip to Provincetown would not be complete without some memorabilia of your visit. Provincetown offers a variety of shopping options. Meander through the specialty shops, malls and outlets, and art galleries. Yes, you can shop at art galleries, too. After you enjoy the viewing, you can then enjoy the buying. Let Bounce stash your stuff while you peruse and buy.
- Cabot’s Candy: Is your sweet tooth calling out to you? Cabot's Candy is “sweetly” amazing! Both a candy store as well as a factory, they feature homemade taffy, fudge, baked goods, chocolate, and old-fashioned candies.
- The Shops at Aquarium Marketplace: The stores in the marketplace are fantastic. Not only can you shop, but you can also eat – surrounded by fish! The shops located inside offer a variety of purchasing options, which include eateries and an outside deck that enables you to enjoy the impressive views of the harbor and surrounding area.
- Impulse Art Gallery: Art galleries offer not only the opportunity to enrich yourself but also to enrich others. This delightful place offers one-of-a-kind pottery, glass, paintings, and ceramics for your shopping pleasure.
Provincetown boasts many types of cuisine, which include seafood, pizza, international food choices, and more. You can't visit here without sampling local specialties. Bounce can store your belongings while you enjoy the many cuisine choices available to you.
- Lobster Pot: Well-known for its seafood, Lobster Pot also offers local cuisine, American-style dishes, and soups with vegan and vegetarian-friendly options. It is situated on the water, and this eatery has a great ambiance.
- Twisted Pizza Subs and Ice Cream: Located in the downtown area, visitors reviews cite great by-the-slice pizza, delicious ice cream, and reasonable prices as reasons to return. They also offer beer for their patrons and it is considered a terrific place to stop after visiting Pilgrim’s Monument.
- The Mews Restaurant & Cafe: Reviews for this cafe boast it is the best in Cape Cod, offering great food and atmosphere for your dining pleasure. They offer local cuisine and contemporary menus that are vegetarian-friendly, with vegan options as well as gluten-free options. Great atmosphere, friendly staff, and fantastic food all total up to create an excellent alternative for dining out.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Provincetown?
The price for luggage storage in Provincetown is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Provincetown?
There are multiple locations all around Provincetown which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Provincetown Pier, Cape Cod, Race Point Beach and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Provincetown?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Provincetown.
Are there storage lockers in Provincetown?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Provincetown. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Provincetown where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Provincetown?
The most popular restaurants to visit are The Canteen, Mac S Seafood, and Tin Pan Alley. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Provincetown are Crown & Anchor, Sandcastle Resort, and Boatslip Resort.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Provincetown?
Provincetown offers several scenic parks including Pilgrims' First Landing Park, Portugese Square, and Provincetown Waterfront Memorial Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Provincetown?
You can find local tourist information at Province Lands Visitor Center, Dolphin Fleet Whale Watch, and Dog Gone Sailing Charters.