+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Ravenna
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Ravenna Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Ravenna?" Perhaps you just arrived in Ravenna and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Romagna Shopping Valley, Cooperativa del Borgo, or Centro Commerciale Le Maioliche and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Bagno Coco Loco, Camping Mare e Pineta, or Bagno Sagano and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Ravenna!
Luggage storage nearby most Ravenna hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Ravenna and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Ravenna start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Ravenna now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Il vecchio e il mare, Bar Andres di Pecorelli Andrea, and Acqua Dolce. You can also go for a hike around Salina di Cervia, Ca Bufale, and Sentiero Michele Massarelli. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Hotel NH Ravenna, Caffè della Lirica, and Bar Caffè Michelangelo.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Ravenna with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Ravenna without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Luggage storage Ravenna
Store Your Luggage Around Ravenna With Bounce
Ravenna is a city in northeastern Italy, and it was the capital of the Western Roman Empire until that empire collapsed. Ravenna remained an important city throughout the medieval era and was well known for its art and architecture. The city has eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites, each a building worth exploring.
Although the official language of Ravenna is Italian, some locals speak Ravennaese, a dialect of Venetian. The weather here has distinct seasons, and the summers get very hot. Aside from the many historically significant buildings in Ravenna, the city is also less than six miles from the beaches at Punta Marina on the Adriatic Sea.
The city is well-situated in Italy. It’s about two hours south of Venice and just an hour west of the Bologna Train Station. Today, Ravenna is a beautiful city with many Byzantine-style mosaics, spooky tombs, beautiful cathedrals, and lively piazzas. If you are interested in art, history, and stunning architecture, Ravenna is definitely worth a visit.
With all that there is to see here, don’t slow yourself down by carrying all your bags with you as you leave the Ravenna Train Station. Head to one of the Bounce luggage storage facilities in Ravenna, and we can take care of it all while you dine, sightsee, and relax your way through this charming city.
Luggage Storage in Ravenna
For anyone looking to conquer the eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites here, time is probably not on your side. Make things easy and seek out luggage storage Ravenna so that you don’t carry more than you need to. When you store luggage in advance, the city is your oyster!
Bounce has convenient luggage storage locations worldwide to drop off your bags, like at the local train station, in the City Center, and in countless other desirable areas. We partner with the best local businesses to offer safe luggage storage whenever you need it. These left luggage facilities will help keep your hands free for taking photos and covering your mouth in wonder. With a convenient location, affordable price, and excellent service, you need not look any further for luggage storage Ravenna than Bounce.
Ravenna City Guide
Museums in Ravenna
Once you've taken care of the luggage storage, it's time to start exploring. With so many UNESCO World Heritage sites alone, squeezing all of Ravenna into just a few days is tricky. You also want to leave time for leisurely meals and to sit out in piazzas, so being constantly on the go isn’t very appealing. You can't come to Ravenna and not visit at least one or two of the city's fascinating museums. You'll be glad you already visited a luggage storage Ravenna, because museums don't allow you in with large bags. Here are some of the best museums you should add to your Ravenna itinerary:
- National Museum of Ravenna - The Museo Nazionale di Ravenna is a can’t-miss stop on your trip. Located in an old Benedictine monastery, the museum focuses on the history of Ravenna from Roman times to today. You’ll find intriguing displays of medieval ivory carvings, coins, pottery, and countless other artifacts. Also, the building itself is a work of art, and the convenient location means there are no excuses not to visit.
- Museo Dante - Just steps from Piazza del Popolo and a ten-minute walk from the Ravenna Train Station, Museo Dante takes you on a journey through the life and work of the Father of the Italian language. The collection is housed on the first floor of an old Franciscan convent, and there are a total of nine different rooms to explore. If you are interested in Dante at all, this one is a must.
- Ravenna Art Museum - The Museo d'Arte della città de Ravenna is also about a ten-minute walk from the Ravenna Train Station and the luggage storage spots there. The art is located in a restored monastery, and some highlights in the collection include a drawing by Klimt and a statue by Lombardi. While you explore this exciting museum, make sure you also look out for the beautiful 20th-century mosaics on the walls.
Shopping in Ravenna
Although the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Ravenna will keep you busy, you should also set aside some time for a little shopping. Ravenna offers everything from markets to boutique shops on shopping streets to large malls. And if you're carrying your shopping bags, you'll be glad you already did a bag drop-off near the railway station. For a little retail therapy, check out these options:
- Ravenna Covered Market - If you're planning a picnic or cooking for yourself during your trip, visiting the Ravenna Covered Market is ideal. Handmade pasta, fresh-baked bread, and the finest cheeses all await you here. You can also participate in one of their wine or food workshops to learn about the local dining scene.
- Street shopping on Via Cavour - If you like to stay in the city and wander while you browse, Ravenna's Via Cavour is the perfect spot. It has well-known stores like Zara, Flying Tiger, Yves Rocher, and Kiko Milano. You can reach the edge of the shopping street in less than ten minutes on foot from the Ravenna Train Station.
- Centro Commercial Esp - For anyone who enjoys a modern (and air-conditioned mall), the Centro Commercial Esp is a good option. Although it's a little outside of town, there are over 100 different stores to choose from, and its opening hours are from 9 am to 9 pm every day except Sunday when it opens a little later.
Dining in Ravenna
It can be difficult to find anything except Italian food in Ravenna, but luckily, Italian cuisine is usually a crowd-pleaser. And, since you're in Italy, it seems only fitting to dine like an Italian.
- Trattoria La Rustica - This charming restaurant specializes in Romagna cuisine, which is inspired by local ingredients from local farms. For something different, try the rabbit. More conventional choices include stuffed flatbread and handmade pasta. Each plate is a work of art, and you can't leave without trying at least one of their desserts.
- Antica Trattoria Al Gallo 1909 - Al Gallo is a cozy spot full of dark brown wood and old paintings and oozes opulence without costing a fortune. They are open for lunch and dinner with a closure in between. Try the anchovy meatballs and truffle risotto if you can.
- Radici Cucina e Cantina - Also open for lunch and dinner, Radici Cucina offers a sidewalk patio for those who like to dine al fresco. They specialize in seafood, and seafood combined with fresh pasta with inventive accompaniments and sauces. This is probably not the best spot for vegetarians, but carnivores and seafood lovers are guaranteed a memorable meal here.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Ravenna?
The price for luggage storage in Ravenna is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Ravenna?
There are multiple locations all around Ravenna which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Bagno Coco Loco, Camping Mare e Pineta, Bagno Sagano and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Ravenna?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Ravenna.
Are there storage lockers in Ravenna?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Ravenna. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Ravenna where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Ravenna?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Trattoria Le Corti, Bagno Classe, and McDonald's. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Ravenna are Long Beach Village, B&B Hotel Ravenna, and Hotel Cube.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Ravenna?
Ravenna offers several scenic parks including Parco Teodorico, Parco Carlo Urbani, and Parco della Pace.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Ravenna?
You can find local tourist information at Agenzia Viaggi Desiderando Viaggiare, Pro Loco di Lido Adriano, and Ufficio Informazione Turistica Lido di Dante.