+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Rhodes
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Rhodes Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 30, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Rhodes?" Perhaps you just arrived in Rhodes and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Rhodes!
Luggage storage nearby most Rhodes hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Rhodes and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Rhodes start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Rhodes with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Rhodes without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Rhodes With Bounce
One of the largest of the Greek islands, Rhodes is about 541 square miles and has more than 115,000 residents. Rhodes is famous for being the home of the Colossus statue, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. It was built in 280 BC but collapsed in a major earthquake in 226 BC. Some parts of it were preserved, and there was talk of rebuilding, but it has not been decided where.
The mountainous island in the Mediterranean Sea is thick with cypress and pine trees, rocky shorelines, and many areas where citrus, grapes, and olives are grown. With an average high temperature of 73 degrees and an average low temperature of 59, the island is popular for outdoor activities all year long. However, it rains often during the winter months from December through February.
As one of the largest islands in Greece, Rhodes is one of the most popular tourist destinations. You can see more ancient ruins on this island than anywhere else in Greece. The Acropolis of Lindos is a stunning group of ancient ruins from the 6th Century BC. You cannot miss the Old Town of Rhodes, a medieval city where you can see the remains of the Colossus of Rhodes. The Castle of Monolithos, built on top of a 300-foot rock in 1480, is still a sight to behold.
Luggage Storage in Rhodes
Visiting a city like Rhodes is meant to be a carefree and fun experience. You should not have to drag your luggage around with you when you are exploring this incredible destination. Luckily, Bounce has partners in Rhodes who can keep your bags safe. Make your way to and fro from attraction to eatery, without a worry.
City Guide Rhodes
Top Things to Do
If you are a fan of ancient ruins, Rhodes is the place to be. The island is packed with buildings and structures from ancient times, and some of them are still standing. From old graves in Kamiros to the Mycenaean tombs of Ialyssos, many of the places on the island were built before the 12th Century.
Among the ancient ruins, you'll find historic places as well as museums and galleries. Being one of the most beautiful islands in Greece, Rhodes is a famous tourist spot. Still, it is not as crowded as some of the others like Crete, Mykonos, Corfu, and Santorini. That is what makes this island one of the best places to visit. Most of the museums can be found in Old Town Rhodes, but the outliers are definitely not to be missed.
- The Palace of the Grand Master: Also known as the Byzantine Museum, the palace is located on the Street of the Knights in the Medieval City. It started out where the Byzantine Palace once stood in the 7th Century. Although the building was destroyed in 1856 by an explosion, it was rebuilt in 1940 according to the original plans. The outside of the building resembles an ancient castle, and it has over 150 rooms inside. Some of these you can enter to see the hand-carved seats, textiles, and wall hangings.
- Aquarium of Rhodes: Are interested in the living creatures of Rhodes and the surrounding waters of the Aegean Sea? Visit the Aquarium of Rhodes, also known as the Hydrobiological Station of Rhodes. Located at the northern end of the island, it was built in 1934 by the Italians to be used as a research unit for marine biology. Much of the marine life is on display here in many aquariums throughout the Art Deco-styled building. See an underwater cave, natural shells, fish, and other water wildlife.
- Bee Museum: A unique museum that is very popular with tourists, the Bee Museum is exactly what its name suggests, a museum about bees. Learn about what bees do to help keep our flora and fauna alive by pollination and how they make honey. See how the bees work in a hive and enjoy over 100 other exhibits about their history. This fascinating place gets more than 30,000 visitors a year and is a terrific family-oriented attraction.
Whether you are looking for handmade local souvenirs and gifts, designer clothing and jewelry, or groceries for your dinner, you can find all of that and more in Rhodes. While many of the shops and boutiques in Old Town Rhodes are geared more toward tourists, you can also find a grocer or department store in the mix. The town has over 100 different gift shops, 150 clothing boutiques, and 250 jewelry stores.
- OhDeer. Me: This unique local shop is a souvenir and gift shop with one-of-a-kind items you cannot get anywhere else. All items are made by locals and are limited edition souvenirs from the random decorative rock to the beautiful wall art and throw pillows. The shop is located on a small quiet street in Old Town, and its cozy and casual atmosphere is perfect for making you feel at home in the middle of this Greek island.
- Marks & Spencer: If you have a little bit of everything for everyone on your list, head over to Marks & Spencer on Al. Diakou Street at the north end of the island. This vast store has whatever you need as well as many items you would have never thought of. Clothing, furniture, food, gifts, and home furnishings are all inside one store, making it easy to get everything you are looking for.
- Tassos Samourakis Jewelry: For the best jewelry you can find on the island in a cozy shop with friendly service, Tassos on Aristotelous Street on the north end of Rhodes is perfect. The family jewelers have been there since 1977, creating excellent quality jewelry. The handmade Greek gold and silver items are made with the best quality materials and are well-known on the island.
You cannot visit a Greek island without at least trying some local Greek cuisine. Even if you think you don’t like Greek food, it is different when it is authentic and made by Greek chefs. If you have never had moussaka, souvlaki, or pastitsio, you should try it while you are in Rhodes.
- AmmoYeahLee: Looking for a burger? The ones at AmmoYeahLee on Voriou Ipirou are juicy and delicious. Served on a sesame bun with or without cheese, you can get it however you want it. But their true specialty is their Asian cuisine. Savor fried rice, Peking ribs, sweet & sour pork, and Korean spring rolls right alongside your French fries.
- Paneri: For true Mediterranean food, this creative dining spot on Pithagora has a bit of everything. Shrimp ravioli, bulgur, grilled nori, and gazpacho are just some of the delicious items on the menu. They even have octopus salad! Enjoy any of these tasty delights and more with a glass of wine from the local wineries.
- Panchos Mexican Restaurant: Hiungry for a taco? Panchos Mexican Restaurant on Faliraki is the place to go. Enjoy some tacos with a shot of tequila or maybe a torta with a glass of your favorite beer. They also offer burritos, chimichangas, enchiladas, and more.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Rhodes?
The price for luggage storage in Rhodes is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Is it safe to store your bags in Rhodes?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Rhodes.
Are there storage lockers in Rhodes?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Rhodes. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Rhodes where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.