Luggage storage near me
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Download the app
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Download
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage in San Jose?
The price for luggage storage in San Jose starts from just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Is it safe to store your bags in San Jose?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in San Jose.
Are there storage lockers in San Jose?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in San Jose. Bounce has multiple locations throughout San Jose where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Store your luggage around San Jose
Luggage storage nearby most San Jose hotspotsPosted
San Jose Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage in San Jose?” Perhaps you just arrived in San Jose and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in San Jose!
Luggage storage nearby most San Jose hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in San Jose and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in San Jose start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
How do I store luggage in San Jose with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy San Jose without your things!
Store your Luggage around San Jose with Bounce
San Jose is one of the most amazing places to visit while in Costa Rica. Located in the province of San Jose, the city is the capital of the province and is many times called downtown San Jose. Being one of the most diverse cities in Costa Rica, there is a lot to see and do. Whether you are visiting for a weekend or a week-long excursion, you will not be bored. Get out and enjoy the fresh, tropical air and learn about the fascinating Central American culture.
Stroll along the streets in the city and take in the superb architecture. Even though the city is relatively young, the architecture is simply amazing. Wander through museums and art galleries during the day, and then check out the bustling nightlife once the sun goes down. Spend time hiking through national parks taking in the local flora and fauna, and then enjoy a leisurely meal at one of the local restaurants. Immerse yourself in the culture and meet the friendly, lively locals. You will spend a lot of time walking or getting in and out of public transportation. Don't drag your luggage with you. Drop your things by a Bounce location for the day and head out to explore.
Luggage Storage in San Jose
Bounce offers short-term storage solutions throughout the city so you can fully explore everything without being weighed down by bulky baggage. Many attractions do not allow large bags inside, so use Bounce to stow your belongings. Book on the app and show your confirmation when you arrive at your preferred location. Locals have even found Bounce to be a great tool to use while enjoying San Jose.
San Jose City Guide
Top Things to Do
With so much to experience while in San Jose, boredom will be chased away by your enthusiasm for just being in Costa Rica. Get out and explore the city to learn about history and culture. Breathe in the fresh air when out in the parks and reserves found in and around the city. Spend time shopping for souvenirs or gifts that you will only find in this picturesque place. It may be a bit overwhelming trying to figure out what to see and do, so Bounce has come up with a few must-see places for you to get your Costa Rican experience started.
Immerse yourself in San Jose culture by spending time soaking up the sun with the locals, wandering through musty museums, and examining the old-world architecture that makes up much of the city’s charm. It really doesn’t matter why you are in San Jose, Costa Rica. The only thing that matters is that you can explore this wonderfully exotic city.
- Museo del Jade: For those who only speak English, the Jade Museum is home to one of the biggest collections of American jade in the entire world. The museum is laid out by region, making it easy for visitors to navigate and enjoy each exhibit on each of the five floors. Wander through and see amazing jade artifacts as well as stonework, gold pieces, and ceramics.
- San Gerardo de Dota: Get outside and enjoy that beautiful Costa Rican climate and maybe enjoy a bit of bird watching. San Gerardo de Dota is the best place in Costa Rica to do so, with about 200 different bird species calling the park home. With the Cordillera de Talamanca as a backdrop with its rolling hills and lush greenery, you will find hiking through the San Gerardo de Dota to be relaxing and invigorating at the same time.
- Teatro Nacional: Visit the most honored building in San Jose, the Teatro Nacional, located on the southern end of the Plaza de la Cultura. Built in 1897, the entrance to the building is flanked by statues of Calderón de la Barca and Beethoven. Get tickets for one of the fantastic shows put on here or sign up for a behind-the-scenes tour.
Bring your wallet and an extra suitcase when you visit San Jose. You will find fantastic bargains, one-of-a-kind souvenirs, and unique gift ideas for those back home. Be sure to spend an afternoon shopping at some of the malls and artisan shops before you have to head back.
- Tienda Eñe: When looking for Costa Rican designers, head over to Tienda Eñe, the first boutique to focus solely on designers from Costa Rica. Located in the Amón and Otoya neighborhoods, this boutique opened its doors in 2006 and now has over 60 local designers displayed. You can find fantastic clothing, accessories, and gifts for that special someone.
- Centro Commercial Plaza La Amistad: This smaller mall is still a busy place and great for a relaxing morning of retail therapy. Browse through the shops or drop by the pet store for a little snuggle time with a kitten or puppy. Grab a cup of coffee or a quick snack at the food court.
- Multicentro San Jose: Another small shopping mall in the heart of the city, Multicentro San Jose is a great place to find bargains and sales. Check out the watch shop for great prices on beautiful timepieces. Stroll through the mall, watching demonstrations, and hanging out with the locals. The food court is small but clean, with a good variety of dishes.
You have to experience the cuisine of Costa Rica when visiting San Jose. The flavor combinations will simply melt in your mouth and make you want more and more. Seafood lovers will fall in love with the fresh seafood that is used in many local dishes. Those who enjoy a little spice will also be fascinated by the local cuisine. But do not fret if you are not adventurous when it comes to food, there are plenty of options when dining in San Jose.
- Local Cuisine: Brimming with cafes and restaurants, you do not have to look too hard to find a fantastic place to dine. La Criollita is a local restaurant that serves classic Costa Rican dishes. You will not leave here hungry, as the large portion sizes can easily be shared with those in your party. Check out the garlic lubina and rice, poll plancha, or sopa negra for a true taste of Costa Rican flavors.
- Seafood: Fresh seafood is a given in San Jose, and you will not have to go far to find a great seafood restaurant. Drop by Restaurante Machu Picchu, specializing in Peruvian seafood dishes. Order the ceviche al minute or any of their ceviche dishes for a flavor explosion in your mouth.
- Pizza: You may not think of having a pizza while in San Jose, but there are several pizza joints throughout the city, offering their unique take on pizza. The Corner Pizzeria Paseó Colón is one of the best places to get a pizza in San Jose with its unique flavors and amazing sangria.