Rated 4.9/5 (163,217 ratings)
Luggage Storage Santa Cruz
Instantly reserve the best locations in Santa Cruz to store your luggage for just $5.90 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Santa Cruz hotspots
Santa Cruz Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 8, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Santa Cruz?" Perhaps you just arrived in Santa Cruz and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Almaden Plaza, Cambrian Park Plaza Shopping Center, or Avanti Shopping Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Santa Cruz Main Beach, Vasona Park, or Seacliff State Beach and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Santa Cruz!
Luggage storage nearby most Santa Cruz hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Santa Cruz and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Santa Cruz start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Santa Cruz now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Scenic Overlook, Starbucks, and Verve Coffee Roasters. You can also go for a hike around Santa Rosa Trail, Ridge Trail, and Heintz Open Space Preserve. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out J J's Saloon, East Cliff Brewing Company, and Castaways.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Santa Cruz with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Santa Cruz without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Santa Cruz With Bounce
Santa Cruz is a lively beach city that is full of beautiful trees, interesting facts, and exciting things to discover. In fact, for those that may visit the city for their love of surfing, a fun detail about this location is that Santa Cruz was the first place that surfing was introduced when Hawaiian royalty visited the mainland. If surfing isn’t what brings you here, perhaps it is the breathtaking redwood forests nearby. Whatever the reason may be for visiting, Bounce is there to provide easy to find, secure locations to keep your bags during the extent of your stay.
Luggage Storage in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz has a gorgeous coastline with fantastic surf, green spaces to relax in, and lots of shopping and attractions. Don't let your gear slow you down. Enjoy the wide-open spaces of this sunny California city. Savor tasty dishes at local restaurants and see a museum or two. But first, unload your bags on Bounce for a day of carefree entertainment.
Santa Cruz City Guide
Top Things to Do
With so many exciting items to see and do while in Santa Cruz, it may be difficult to decide what to tackle first. From UC Santa Cruz to the Surfing Museum, this city offers something for everyone. Enjoy beautiful scenery, history-filled museums, and delectable restaurants in this wondrous city.
Museums are wonderful for highlighting the unique history that resides in cities. Here in Santa Cruz, museums feature the art of surfing, architecture, marine life, and much more.
- Seymour Marine Discovery: This museum offers individuals the chance to see how Marine Scientists work, along with what type of animals live in the surrounding oceans. You can pet a shark or view whole whale skeletons to get an idea of what they look like. People of all ages can find something to enjoy at this museum, so we encourage you to find a nearby Bounce on McAllister Way to leave your bags.
- Santa Cruz Museum of Art History: Santa Cruz is already a beautiful masterpiece of nature, but if you’d like to see some man-made creations, head over to Front Street. Here, individuals can view creative exhibitions and take place in art-themed events. Leave your luggage with Bounce and explore the vast world of art.
- Santa Cruz Surfing Museum: Hard-core surfers have been flocking to Santa Cruz for over 100 years, and the museum proudly exhibits their history. With photographs and surfboards to admire, this museum is a breath of fresh air for those who partake in and appreciate the art of surfing. Find a nearby Bounce location and let the breeze carry you away.
In a beautiful place like Santa Cruz, shopping is a must. Whether you are buying something for yourself or a loved one, this city is full of treasures just waiting to be discovered.
- A Brighter World Tie Dye Studio: Bring a bit of color into your day by visiting this studio. A family-friendly environment full of fun is awaiting those who would like to either make their own tie-dye masterpiece or purchase a pre-made item. Either way, be sure to leave your bags with Bounce near Walnut Ave to avoid getting accidental color on them.
- Bookshop Santa Cruz: Are you or a loved one into books? Well, this is the shop for you. Stop into the large, independent bookstore to find your next thrilling read. Although there is plenty of room in the store itself, bookshelves can be tight to maneuver around. Find a Bounce by Pacific Ave to keep your bags safe while you shop.
- Santa Cruz Downtown: If you’re looking for great rates and lines of interesting shops, then you’ll want to check out the downtown on Pacific Avenue. Here, all kinds of different shops and restaurants can be discovered. Peruse the shops for vintage clothing or a unique piece of art.
After strolling through the streets of Santa Cruz, hitting the beach, and shopping till you drop, there is no doubt that discovering a delicious restaurant will be next on the to-do list for your visit.
- Linda’s Seabreeze Café: If you are looking for some local cuisine, this restaurant is a popular option to visit. Located on Seabright Avenue, Linda’s has everything from breakfast to burgers - and rarely disappoints. Savory meals await any time of day.
- Hula’s Island Grill: For a moderately priced option with great quality, head over to Cathcart Street to visit this unique grill. Here, you can find out-of-the-ordinary burgers that won’t be easily forgotten, making Hula’s Island Grill a “must-stop” location.
- Santa Cruz Diner: Anyone who is on a budget, but still wants excellent food, definitely needs to check out this location. This diner offers both American and Asian cuisine at a wallet-friendly price that simply can’t be beat. Head over to Ocean Street to locate a Bounce partner, leave your luggage, and enjoy.
Capitola Luggage Storage
Located on the coast of Monterey Bay, just a 10-minute drive from central Santa Cruz, Capitola is an excellent tourist spot for anyone who wants to make the most of its restaurants and beach. Store your luggage at one of our Capitola bag storage spots and explore the Venetian Court, enjoy a walk through Capitola village, or take our a surfboard and make the most of the waves.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Santa Cruz?
The price for luggage storage in Santa Cruz is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Santa Cruz?
There are multiple locations all around Santa Cruz which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Santa Cruz Main Beach, Vasona Park, Seacliff State Beach and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Santa Cruz?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Santa Cruz.
Are there storage lockers in Santa Cruz?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Santa Cruz. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Santa Cruz where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Santa Cruz?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Taco Bell, McDonald's, and Jack In The Box. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Santa Cruz are Chaminade Resort & Spa, Inn at Pasatiempo, and Dream Inn.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Santa Cruz?
Santa Cruz offers several scenic parks including Anna Jean Cummings Park, Mystery Spot, and Moran Lake Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Santa Cruz?
You can find local tourist information at Santa Cruz County Visitors Center - Beach Area, Santa Cruz County Conference & Visitors Council, and Downtown Santa Cruz Information Kiosk.