Store Your Luggage Around Santa Cruz With Bounce
Santa Cruz is a lively beach city that is full of beautiful trees, interesting facts, and exciting things to discover. In fact, for those that may visit the city for their love of surfing, a fun detail about this location is that Santa Cruz was the first place that surfing was introduced when Hawaiian royalty visited the mainland. If surfing isn’t what brings you here, perhaps it is the breathtaking redwood forests nearby. Whatever the reason may be for visiting, Bounce is there to provide easy to find, secure locations to keep your bags during the extent of your stay.
Luggage Storage in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz has a gorgeous coastline with fantastic surf, green spaces to relax in, and lots of shopping and attractions. Don't let your gear slow you down. Enjoy the wide-open spaces of this sunny California city. Savor tasty dishes at local restaurants and see a museum or two. But first, unload your bags on Bounce for a day of carefree entertainment.
Santa Cruz City Guide
Top Things to Do
With so many exciting items to see and do while in Santa Cruz, it may be difficult to decide what to tackle first. From UC Santa Cruz to the Surfing Museum, this city offers something for everyone. Enjoy beautiful scenery, history-filled museums, and delectable restaurants in this wondrous city.
Museums are wonderful for highlighting the unique history that resides in cities. Here in Santa Cruz, museums feature the art of surfing, architecture, marine life, and much more.
- Seymour Marine Discovery: This museum offers individuals the chance to see how Marine Scientists work, along with what type of animals live in the surrounding oceans. You can pet a shark or view whole whale skeletons to get an idea of what they look like. People of all ages can find something to enjoy at this museum, so we encourage you to find a nearby Bounce on McAllister Way to leave your bags.
- Santa Cruz Museum of Art History: Santa Cruz is already a beautiful masterpiece of nature, but if you’d like to see some man-made creations, head over to Front Street. Here, individuals can view creative exhibitions and take place in art-themed events. Leave your luggage with Bounce and explore the vast world of art.
- Santa Cruz Surfing Museum: Hard-core surfers have been flocking to Santa Cruz for over 100 years, and the museum proudly exhibits their history. With photographs and surfboards to admire, this museum is a breath of fresh air for those who partake in and appreciate the art of surfing. Find a nearby Bounce location and let the breeze carry you away.
In a beautiful place like Santa Cruz, shopping is a must. Whether you are buying something for yourself or a loved one, this city is full of treasures just waiting to be discovered.
- A Brighter World Tie Dye Studio: Bring a bit of color into your day by visiting this studio. A family-friendly environment full of fun is awaiting those who would like to either make their own tie-dye masterpiece or purchase a pre-made item. Either way, be sure to leave your bags with Bounce near Walnut Ave to avoid getting accidental color on them.
- Bookshop Santa Cruz: Are you or a loved one into books? Well, this is the shop for you. Stop into the large, independent bookstore to find your next thrilling read. Although there is plenty of room in the store itself, bookshelves can be tight to maneuver around. Find a Bounce by Pacific Ave to keep your bags safe while you shop.
- Santa Cruz Downtown: If you’re looking for great rates and lines of interesting shops, then you’ll want to check out the downtown on Pacific Avenue. Here, all kinds of different shops and restaurants can be discovered. Peruse the shops for vintage clothing or a unique piece of art.
After strolling through the streets of Santa Cruz, hitting the beach, and shopping till you drop, there is no doubt that discovering a delicious restaurant will be next on the to-do list for your visit.
- Linda’s Seabreeze Café: If you are looking for some local cuisine, this restaurant is a popular option to visit. Located on Seabright Avenue, Linda’s has everything from breakfast to burgers - and rarely disappoints. Savory meals await any time of day.
- Hula’s Island Grill: For a moderately priced option with great quality, head over to Cathcart Street to visit this unique grill. Here, you can find out-of-the-ordinary burgers that won’t be easily forgotten, making Hula’s Island Grill a “must-stop” location.
- Santa Cruz Diner: Anyone who is on a budget, but still wants excellent food, definitely needs to check out this location. This diner offers both American and Asian cuisine at a wallet-friendly price that simply can’t be beat. Head over to Ocean Street to locate a Bounce partner, leave your luggage, and enjoy.
Capitola Luggage Storage
Located on the coast of Monterey Bay, just a 10-minute drive from central Santa Cruz, Capitola is an excellent tourist spot for anyone who wants to make the most of its restaurants and beach. Store your luggage at one of our Capitola bag storage spots and explore the Venetian Court, enjoy a walk through Capitola village, or take our a surfboard and make the most of the waves.