+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Sao Paulo
Freedom to explore for R$30.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Sao Paulo hotspots
Sao Paulo Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 22, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Sao Paulo?" Perhaps you just arrived in Sao Paulo and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at ParkShoppingSãoCaetano, Shopping Tamboré, or Golden Shopping São Bernardo and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Centro Franco da Rocha, Largo da Batata, or Largo do Rudge and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Sao Paulo!
Luggage storage nearby most Sao Paulo hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Sao Paulo and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Sao Paulo start at just R$30.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Sao Paulo now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Nescafé, and Café Retrô. You can also go for a hike around Pista de Cooper e Caminhada Braz Leme, Ponte Aerea - Sao/RIO, and Curva da Cascavel. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Bar e Lanches Estadão, Espaço das Américas, and Bar Astor.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Sao Paulo with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Sao Paulo without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Sao Paulo With Bounce
In the southeast area of Brazil, Sao Paulo is the most populated city in the country, with over 18 million residents. Founded in 1511, the city gets its name from the Jesuit missionaries who first settled in the area on the anniversary of the conversion of St. Paul. The beautiful city is located on the Brazilian Highlands, which are ancient crystal rocks that lead to the Tiete River. Even with the vast expanse of landscape in the town, you will be in awe of the skyscrapers in downtown Sao Paulo that make it a major business hub of Brazil.
Although Sao Paulo surrendered many ancient buildings in favor of new construction, they still have a few fantastic historical sites to see. The Church and Convent of Luz, which was built in 1579, is now the home of the Museum of Sacred Art. You can also visit two other relics, the 1676 Sao Francisco Church and the Carmo Church, built in 1632.
Along with the beauty of the land and historic buildings, the city has fantastic clubs and trendy restaurants that make the nights come alive for locals as well as tourists.
Luggage Storage in Sao Paulo
Are you in town for one day and want to see the sights? Do you live in town and need to store your gear between the gym and the office? Bounce has partnered with businesses in Sao Paulo to keep your bags safe while you have fun. Download the Bounce app, find the closest location, and book your bags. Drop them off, and you are on your way.
Sao Paulo City Guide
Top Things to Do
Whether you want to dine out at one of the local eateries, enjoy a show, or take a tour of the whole city, you can do all of that once you drop off your luggage with Bounce. Take a trip to one of the two zoos in town to see thousands of native and non-native species. Take a walk down Batman Alley in Vila Madalena, which is over two miles of street art and graffiti painted on homes and businesses.
Interested in learning more about Sao Paulo? There are over 50 museums in the city. Visit the Museum of Veterinary Anatomy for animal lovers, the Museum of Human Anatomy for human lovers, and the Football Museum for sports lovers! Of course, they have quite a few museums of art, history, and science as well. Check out our three top choices.
- Museum of Image and Sound: This is the first of its kind anywhere in Latin America and has over 200,000 items. See visual art, television broadcasting, video and audio recordings, and anything else to do with media. They even have activities like the sunset dance party, live music performances, and a horror show.
- Catavento Cultural Museum: A science museum unlike anything you have ever seen, this is one of the most visited museums in Sao Paulo. You can find it on Mercurio Avenue right off of the main highway by the Dom Pedro II Park. There are four sections of the museum: Universe, which is about outer space and earth; Life, which is all about human beings; Ingenuity, about man’s creations over the years; and Society, which is about social controversy.
- Modern Art Museum: Started in 1948, this is one of the oldest art museums in Latin America. There are over 5,000 pieces of art, including famous names as well as local artisans. You’ll find this colorful museum tucked into the trees at the Ibirapuera Park on Pedro Alvares Cabral. Be prepared to see seven different versions of the giant bronze spider named Maman, made by Louise Bourgeois.
According to the locals, if you cannot find it in Sao Paulo, you cannot find it in Brazil. In other words, this is THE place to shop if you are in South America. Whether you want a department store, street markets, mall, or special boutiques, they have it all in this city.
- Jardins: For high-end fashion shops and name brand items, stick to the Jardins area. Along Rua Oscar Freire and Alameda Lorena, you can find dozens of shops with the best of the best in the city. The area nearby on Rua Augusta and Rua Haddock Lobo are so chic, they have their own website. For gourmet foods, luxurious gifts, expensive jewelry, and clothing, this is the area to shop.
- Rua 25 de Março: Looking for a more casual way to shop? Head downtown Sao Paulo along Rua 25 de Marco, where the market stalls and small shops overrun the streets. Both the rich and the poor can find what they want here from toys to socks and towels to lingerie. This is where you will find inexpensive but unique handmade gifts you cannot find anywhere else.
- Morumbi Shopping Mall: For the best mall in town with over 450 shops and kiosks, Morumbi is the place to go. Find stores like Zara, New Balance, Coach, Sephora, Apple, and many more. If you get hungry, they also have 23 restaurants to choose from. How do they get it all in one spot? It is a huge place that covers an area about as big as 10 city blocks.
Another thing that Sao Paulo is famous for is the cuisine. If you want empanadas, they have them. Chocolate-covered Amazonian ants? Yep, they have those too. Italian food, Korean cuisine, Japanese Pasteis, and cashew fruit, as well as burgers and fries, can all be found in Sao Paulo. From the bizarre to the boring, you can find it all here.
- Bar do Luiz Fernandes: The best snack in Brazil is supposed to be the coxinha, which is shredded chicken in fried dough shaped like a chicken leg. You can find these delicious delights and other fried treats at Bar do Luiz Fernandes on Augusto Tolle. Opened in 1942 by Eduardo Fernandes and his wife Idalina, the small bar and grill started out as a great place to have a beer. It still is a great place to have a beer, but now you can enjoy so much more than that. The casual and friendly atmosphere makes it the perfect place to spend a few hours.
- Casteloes Pizza: You will find pizza places all over the city, but Casteloes is special. They can make you the classic Italian pizza with red sauce, cheese, and meat, or you can try their special Brazilian pizza. This well-known pizza has mozzarella and sauce topped with artisanal Brazilian sausage for a unique taste you cannot get anywhere else. And with the checkered tablecloths and choices of many house wines, you will feel like you are in Italy.
- Shin-Zushi: Looking for excellent sushi? This small Japanese restaurant is a local favorite. Two brothers, Ken and Robinson Mizumoto run the place, and they manage to get the best and freshest fish in the city for their delicious sushi combos. Try a tasting menu (omakase) to get a variety of tastes or just order the daily special.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Sao Paulo?
The price for luggage storage in Sao Paulo is just R$30.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Sao Paulo?
There are multiple locations all around Sao Paulo which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Centro Franco da Rocha, Largo da Batata, Largo do Rudge and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Sao Paulo?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Sao Paulo.
Are there storage lockers in Sao Paulo?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Sao Paulo. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Sao Paulo where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Sao Paulo?
The most popular restaurants to visit are DayCâmbio, Shopping Center Norte, and Shopping Cidade São Paulo. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Sao Paulo are Grand Hyatt São Paulo, Caesar Business São Paulo Paulista, and Tivoli Mofarrej - São Paulo.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Sao Paulo?
Sao Paulo offers several scenic parks including Ibirapuera Park (Parque Ibirapuera), Parque Villa Lobos, and Parque Jardim das Perdizes.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Sao Paulo?
You can find local tourist information at Teresa Peres Tours, Tres Estrelas Turismo, and Sesc Ipiranga.