Rated 4.9/5 (153,610 ratings)
Luggage Storage Seville
Instantly reserve the best locations in Seville to store your luggage for just €5.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Seville Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Seville?" Perhaps you just arrived in Seville and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at H&M, Metromar, or Stradivarius and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Plaza de España, Castillo de los Molares, or Patio del León and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Seville!
Luggage storage nearby most Seville hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Seville and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Seville start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Seville now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Gardens of Murillo (Jardines de Murillo), Jardines de los Reales Alcázares, and Café Kokola. You can also go for a hike around Restaurante Dehesa de Abajo, Mirador de camas, and Paseo de Catalina de Ribera. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Morriña 1906, EME Rooftop Bar (La Terraza del EME), and Los Palacios.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Seville with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Seville without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Spicy Spanish culture, world-class commerce, and centuries of history meld in Spain’s sunny city of Seville. The city’s been inhabited for over 2,000 years, with remnants of its storied past found in still-standing structures and Seville’s historical museums and plazas.
The roaring Guadalquivir River runs just west of Seville’s center. The well-traveled waterway is accessible from the city’s Port of Seville and is primarily used for cargo transport and recreation. Riverwalks and waterfront restaurants dot the shoreline, and boat tours and cruises are popular water activities in Seville.
As one of Spain’s largest cities, Seville is packed with historical and cultural attractions, including numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites and dozens of museums. The city’s also an entertainment hub, hosting world-class festivals, a dazzling nightlife scene, and some of the best shopping in Spain.
Transportation options in Seville are plentiful. The city’s San Pablo Airport services international and continental carriers and flights to several popular cities in Spain and Portugal. Seville’s metro, bus, and tram networks have stops throughout the city and nearby suburban neighborhoods.
Fun Fact: Seville is the sunniest place on the continent. The city sees over 3,000 hours of sunshine per year, making it a top winter vacation destination in Europe.
Things to do in Seville
Visit Seville, and you’ll be surrounded by excellent eateries, lots of lodging options, and cultural sights galore. Spend a lazy day of tapas-tasting and shop-hopping, or dive into Seville’s museum scene to learn more about the city’s culture and history.
Whether you’re here for a day or you’ll be in town for a while, there are dozens of ways to enjoy this Spanish city.
- Treat yourself to tranquility and fantastic river views with a quiet stroll through the Jardín Americano gardens.
- Seek out a unique piece of Spanish pottery at Ceramica Triana. Pro tip: Have it wrapped and drop it off at a Bounce luggage storage site for safe-keeping.
- Watch an authentic flamenco performance at the Museo del Baile Flamenco. While you’re here, you can peruse the museum’s collection of flamenco-related items and learn about the dance style’s origins.
- Hit the historic streets of Barrio Santa Cruz to tour some of Seville’s best attractions.
- Get some guided insight into Seville’s sights by joining a hop-on hop-off bus tour.
- Sample a Seville food favorite, jamón Iberico (cured ham) at the Jamonería José Luis Romero food stall.
- Swap savory flavors for sweet ones; find a place serving up torrijas. This Spanish-style french toast is an Easter tradition in Seville, though some restaurants offer it year-round.
- Immerse yourself in Seville’s nightlife at Bodeguita Romero.
Transit Options in Seville
- Air (San Pablo Airport)
- Train (Seville-Santa Justa railway station)
- Bus (TUSSAM network)
- Tram (MetroCentro)
Luggage Storage in Seville
Spain’s vibrant southern region features stunning cities, scenic coastlines, and fantastic nature parks. Expand your explorations beyond Seville, and you can hike the dunes of Donana National Park or lounge oceanside in the coastal vacation haven of Malaga.
Make the most of your visit by finding luggage storage in Seville. Bounce keeps things running smoothly, with easy-to-book reservations and secure drop-off sites.
Attractions and Activities near Seville
- Parque de María Luisa: A one-stop shop for history, culture, and green space, this popular park should be at the top of the Seville trip itinerary. The park spans over 100 acres along the Guadalquivir River and features fountains, ponds, monuments, and meticulously-maintained Meditteranean gardens. Visitors can explore the grounds on foot, bicycle, or horse-drawn carriage ride. Buildings to tour while you’re here include the whimsical Costurero de la Reina, the elaborate Plaza de Espana, and the Seville Public Library. To fully appreciate this outdoor sanctuary, store your luggage in Seville; park visits are for relaxing, not toting around extra gear.
- Isla de La Cartuja: This slice of Seville features some of the city’s best bars, restaurants, and entertainment venues. The architecturally stunning Alamillo Bridge connects the island to the city’s mainland; the bridge is an excellent place to stop for a panoramic picture. The island houses popular Seville spots like La Cartuja Stadium, Central Theatre, and numerous performance halls. One of the top attractions on Isla de La Cartuja is the family-friendly Isla Magica theme park. The park’s divided into six regions featuring rides and attractions geared around different eras in Spain’s history. Visitors can stay dry on adrenaline-inducing thrill rides like the free-falling El Desafio or slow things down with a low-key llama ride. Those seeking splashes can head for the Iguazu waterfall ride or the beachy Playa Quetzal swimming area.
- Royal Alcázar of Seville: This stately palace is over 1,000 years old and was constructed over five centuries. Four distinct architectural styles can be observed within the structure. Each section represents the era during which it was built. A pinnacle of design and period decor, the palace has been used as a shooting location for various movies and TV shows, including Game of Thrones. A visit to the palace plants you within walking distance of other Seville historical landmarks, including the Puerta Jerez square and the majestic Patio de Banderas. Alcazar of Seville tours offer visitors access to most of the property, including the lush, elaborate outdoor gardens, the 11th-century Ambassadors Hall, and salons adorned with intricate majolica tilework. The palace’s upper floors still house the royal family, so this portion of the property is often less accessible than the main floor and gardens.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Seville?
The price for luggage storage in Seville is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Seville?
There are multiple locations all around Seville which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Plaza de España, Castillo de los Molares, Patio del León and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Seville?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Seville.
Are there storage lockers in Seville?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Seville. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Seville where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Seville?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Lagoh Shopping Mall (Centro Comercial Lagoh), La Raza, and Gourmet Experience Duque #DuqueGourmet. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Seville are Hotel los Girasoles, Plaza Nueva Square (Plaza Nueva), and Hotel Alfonso XIII.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Seville?
Seville offers several scenic parks including María Luisa Park (Parque de María Luisa), Prado de San Sebastián Gardens (Jardines del Prado de San Sebastián), and Parque de los Principes.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Seville?
You can find local tourist information at Visitors Centre Sevilla, Andalsur Excursiones, and Oficina de Turismo de Santa Justa Sevilla.