Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Download the app
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Download
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage in Southend?
The price for luggage storage in Southend starts from just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Southend?
There are multiple locations all around Southend which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Whitstable Beach, Hylands Park, Seasalter Beach and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Southend?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Southend.
Are there storage lockers in Southend?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Southend. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Southend where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Southend?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Jacko's of Rochford, McDonald's, and Cafe 206. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Southend are Roslin Beach Hotel, Westcliff Hotel, and The Royal Hotel.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Southend?
Southend offers several scenic parks including Blenheim Park, Shoebury Park, and Belfairs Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Southend?
You can find local tourist information at Room Escape Southend, Hide & Shriek, and European Studies.
Luggage storage nearby most Southend hotspotsPosted
Southend Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage in Southend?” Perhaps you just arrived in Southend and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bluewater Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, or Eastgate Shopping Centre and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing around Southend at Whitstable Beach, Hylands Park, or Seasalter Beach and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Southend!
Luggage storage nearby most Southend hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Southend and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Southend start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Southend now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Blackmore Tea Rooms, Sainsbury's Café, and Southchurch Park Cafe. You can also go for a hike around RSPB Rainham Marshes, RSPB Cliffe Pools, and Harold Wood Park. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Cock Inn, White Hart Pub, and Woodcutters Arms.
How do I store luggage in Southend with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Southend without your things!
Store Your Luggage Around Southend With Bounce
If you're heading to Southend on the coast of the British county of Essex, you'll find it a whirl of activities as exciting, and as up and down, as the town's seafront roller coaster. Southend or Southend-on-Sea as it's also known is a typical English seaside resort, but one with a lot more than the proverbial amusement rides on the pier and donkey rides for kids on the sands.
Southend has a history dating back centuries and that's made apparent by castle ruins, medieval priories, and museums stacked full of artifacts. The regular, although seasonal, mass influx of visitors to Southend means the shopping facilities here are on a par with much larger towns or cities so you won't be short of stores to browse. The same goes for this town's food scene which is as varied as gourmet burgers are to a Thai green curry. Anything that can't be found on a restaurant menu in Southend probably isn't worth eating anyway.
Leave your bags at a Bounce luggage storage service in Southend and you'll have your hands free for holding toffee apples, sugar candy, and all the soft toys you win in the amusement arcades as well as for taking selfies with sea views behind.
Luggage Storage In Southend
The aim of Bounce from the outset was to provide a convenient and secure place for travelers to store their luggage for an affordable price. Bounce has achieved this by partnering with reputable local businesses to provide luggage lockers in Southend and in thousands of towns and cities worldwide. See a Bounce label on a suitcase storage facility in Southend or anywhere else and you'll know you're somewhere you can leave your bags with confidence.
Southend City Guide
Top Things To Do
Deciding what to do first out of all of the top things to do in Southend will probably take you longer than actually doing them. Once you've spent your last cent in the seafront arcades or have gotten too dizzy to ride the carousels again, you'll be more than ready for some more serious activities like visiting museums, shopping, or eating out. It won't be too difficult to decide what to do in Southend, but to save you any unanticipated stress, there's a list of the top three museums, shopping areas, and eateries below.
Not all of the best museums in Southend are in the town center itself so if you see something that truly interests you, you may have to go a little further afield and into the Essex countryside. If you don't have the time or mode of transport necessary to do that, don’t worry, you still won't be culturally deprived.
- Central Museum: Once the local library, Southend Central Museum has been displaying exhibits related to the local area for over a century. It's a museum with exciting – if you're into archeology – collections of finds from the surrounding area that date back to the Saxon and Roman times of ancient England. They're artifacts that are over one-thousand five-hundred years old and which, even after being buried beneath the ground for so long, are in tip-top condition and well worth taking a look at.
- Prittlewell Priory: The Prittlewell Priory dates back to the 12th century and is a revamped, restored version of a medieval monastery. Here you can explore in monastic silence the building, the religiously dedicated structure, and the spooky cellars where there are informative videos playing.
- The Jazz Centre UK: The UK Jazz Centre is a museum with a difference as not all of the exhibits are old or fossilized. As well as dedicating itself to the past of this music genre, it holds live performances. Here you’ll be able to browse exhibits originating from some of the top jazz clubs in the UK, like the infamous 100 Club, as well as having the chance to muse over exhibits dedicated to such jazz musical greats as Bix Beiderbecke, Louis Armstrong, and Cleo Laine. This is a one-off opportunity so put it on your to-do list in Southend.
You won't find anything other than souvenir shops with gifts you wouldn't want to give to anyone on the seafront in Southend. Head into town though and you'll find super shopping centers and huge retail parks where you can purchase good quality merchandise for reasonable prices.
- Royals Retail Park: The Royals Retail Park is a covered shopping precinct on Southend's Main Street. Imagine a street with a glass roof and you won't be far off the mark. There are around twenty stores in the precinct stocking a variety of fashion, footwear, items for the home and gifts not of the tacky British seaside type. Not all stores in the UK stay open until late at night. The Royals Retail Park is one of them and closes at 6pm.
- Victoria Shopping Centre: The Victoria Shopping Centre is a two-story indoor mall with an open plaza at its center. Here you'll find all the British big brand name stores as well as international ones which all sum up to a total of around forty outlets. Expect to be elbowing your way through the crowds as it's one of Southend's more popular shopping malls and attracts over a hundred thousand people every week.
- Southend Market: There is an outdoor market that takes place every Thursday and twice a fortnight on Saturdays mornings on Southend High Street. There you can browse stalls laden with all sorts of bric-a-brac, clothes both new and used, handcrafted gift and homeware items as well as be able to buy plants and fresh produce.
Southend is, by any comparison, a relatively small British town, but one with a great gastronomical scene. Southend is a place you can enjoy fine dining one day then indulge in fish and chips on the seafront from a polystyrene tray the next. More or less whatever style of food you want to eat, whether it be Indian, Italian, Chinese, Thai. Traditional English, Greek or Turkish, you'll find it in Southend somewhere.
- Dub Kitchen: Dub Kitchen is a super trendy restaurant that serves Caribbean food. With bare brick and an unvarnished wood finish, it has the perfect look to go with the food they dish up. Expect some spice if you order jerk chicken which is a specialty of the house. You'll get spice in the saltfish and beef patties too and if you go for the mutton curry be prepared to set your mouth on fire.
- The Burger Bar Club: If you're craving a burger made the proper way and grilled over charcoal when you're in Southend then you need to go to The Burger Bar Club. They hand make all of their burgers from scratch and then sandwich them between the toasted halves of a bread roll. They have good vegetarian options too and a variety of milkshakes on their menu.
- Oliver's On The Beach: If you want to sink your teeth into some traditional English food while enjoying the Southend sea views you need to go to Oliver's On The Beach. Oliver's is a cafe-restaurant serving food from breakfast through lunch and onto dinner. It may look like a wooden shack at the end of the esplanade, but here you'll eat such delicacies as cod tacos, crab tarts, and tiger prawn linguine, as well as the proverbial bacon sarnie and fish and chips.