Rated 4.9/5 (153,790 ratings)
Luggage Storage St. Augustine
Instantly reserve the best locations in St. Augustine to store your luggage for just $5.90 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
St. Augustine hotspots
St. Augustine Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in St. Augustine?" Perhaps you just arrived in St. Augustine and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Saint Johns Commons, J.Crew Factory, or Adidas and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at St Augustine Beach, Marineland Beach Park, or Vilano Beach and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in St. Augustine!
Luggage storage nearby most St. Augustine hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in St. Augustine and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in St. Augustine start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in St. Augustine now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Kekes Breakfast Café, and Kookaburra. You can also go for a hike around Vilano nature walk, Palencia Boardwalk, and Palatka-to-St Augustine State Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Hurricane Grill & Wings, Ancient City Brewing, and Shaughnessy's.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in St. Augustine with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy St. Augustine without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around St Augustine With Bounce
St Augustine is a coastal city in Florida with a long maritime history. Its occupation by various invading nations can still be noted on the streets today although the evidence of the pirate activity that used to take place here is not quite so apparent. Rather than stepping ashore to rampage through the streets pillaging all they can find, today's more friendly visitors often head directly for the city's beaches, but there's much more to this Floridian city than beaches.
St Augustine may have lost a lot of its influential importance over the last century but, while still maintaining its historic core, it has developed in other areas. St Augustine has become a sunny haven for fans of the bygone days with its eclectic collection of museums which are as varied as wax statues and the local lighthouse. Its proliferation of first-class stores can rival even Madison Avenue in New York and its dining scene, while it may be not exactly equal to the French capital, is not far off.
The one thing you won't want to do when you're there is carry your bags around with you. It's far too hot most of the time so leave them at a Bounce luggage storage in St Augustine. They'll be in a secure place and you'll have a better chance of staying as fresh as a daisy whatever you get up to.
Luggage Storage In St Augustine
The aim of the Bounce luggage storage service is to provide reasonably priced, easily accessed, and highly secure luggage lockers for travelers. Bounce partners with local businesses to ensure the lockers are always in the most convenient places. That's a way of working that has enabled Bounce to install luggage lockers in St Augustine, throughout Florida and the US as well as being the key factor in Bounce's expansion worldwide.
St Augustine City Guide
Top Things To Do
It's understandable that the first thing written on your list of things to do in St Augustine is go to the beach. The second is quite probably explore the city's historic district and that's very commendable. There's a lot more besides that you really should see though, so to save you time searching for the top things to do in St Augustine, you'll find the three best museums, shops, and restaurants detailed below.
If there's one thing St Augustine has it's a wide variety of great museums. You won't get bored for a minute in any of the three selected for you here. They’re fun as well as interesting and not at all stuffy or for nerds only.
- Potter's Wax Museum: Potter's Wax Museum claims to have been the first of its kind opened in the US. Whether that's true or not someone somewhere knows. They can claim to have been open for fifty years though, and so their collection of wax figures is pretty complete. You'll be able to snap selfies with such famous faces as Einstein, several US presidents, top stars of the sporting world, and film characters like Frankenstein and Harry Potter. If you like to give yourself the creeps, do the nighttime tour of the museum's chamber of horrors.
- St Augustine Pirate and Treasures Museum: Look lively and you'll discover three hundred years of buccaneering history at the St Augustine Pirate and Treasures Museum. Almost every part of the museum looks like the inside or deck of a sailing ship. You won't need to get out a telescope though as there are up-to-date digital interactive screens everywhere and when you get thirsty, you can adjourn to the Rogue's Tavern.
- Lightner Museum: Housed in a historic hotel building in Downtown St Augustine, the Lightner Museum most definitely rewards a visit. The fortress-like structure and ornate gardens are in a league of their own and date back to the late 19th century when it was opened as the Alcazar Hotel. You can't sleep there now, so just enjoy the museum's extensive collections of art, elaborate furnishings, glassworks, and stuffed animals as you wander from floor to floor.
Whatever preference you have for shops, you'll find it in St Augustine. There are indoor malls, outdoor malls, village-type malls, markets, and shops galore selling all kinds of goods from high fashion to antiques.
- Cobblestone Village: Head to the Cobblestone Village to go shopping and you'll be in for a pleasant surprise as this mall is exactly as its name suggests. Here you can wander round the cobbled streets lined with quaint old fashion-style shops and flower pots. Unless you go on a mega spending spree and the cost of it gives you a nervous breakdown, it makes for a very relaxed shopping atmosphere.
- Heritage Walk: Heritage Walk is an air-conditioned, indoor mall where there are twenty-five individual shops. It's not huge by any means, but you can more or less find everything you need here. The fact it's indoors means you can get out of the sun for a while which is especially good if you've overdone beach time.
- St Augustine Premium Outlets: If you love designer goods but can't afford to pay full price for them, St Augustine Premium Outlets is the mall for you. This mall has stores stocking high fashion clothes and footwear or jewelry and with all the big names like Vans, Kors and Coach. Here you can spoil yourself with something new and not feel a moment’s guilt about it.
You'll have no problem finding somewhere decent to eat in St Augustine. There's a super choice of cuisines ranging from Southern to Peruvian, food that's as varied as seafood and burgers, and even food trucks with gourmet menus.
- St Augustine Fish Camp: The St Augustine Fish Camp is one of the best places in the city. It's right by the harborfront so it is a restaurant with great views as well as great food. Shrimp and oysters are stars on the menu alongside clams, octopus and grilled gator tail. Go hungry and try a mixed seafood platter and even though it might take you a while to plow your way through it, you'll be stuffed to the gills by the time you're finished.
- The Sprout Kitchen: Being away from home and having to eat out doesn't mean you can't still eat healthily. Head for The Sprout Kitchen and you'll be able to dine on plant-based dishes that contain only organic ingredients. Here you'll be able to feel good while tucking into a bowl of sweet potato miso soup or munching your way through a kale salad and know for sure you're putting something good in your body.
- Fried Chicken Kitchen: If hunger strikes when you're walking down North Ponce Leon Boulevard you can stop off at the Fried Chicken Kitchen for some proper Southern-style food. The Fried Chicken Kitchen is a bright red-painted food truck that you just can't miss. Once you smell the chicken cooking you wouldn't want to walk past anyway. If you don't like chicken, keep walking, as they don't sell anything else.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in St. Augustine?
The price for luggage storage in St. Augustine is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in St. Augustine?
There are multiple locations all around St. Augustine which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near St Augustine Beach, Marineland Beach Park, Vilano Beach and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in St. Augustine?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in St. Augustine.
Are there storage lockers in St. Augustine?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in St. Augustine. Bounce has multiple locations throughout St. Augustine where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in St. Augustine?
The most popular restaurants to visit are McDonald's, Chick-Fil-A, and Cracker Barrel. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within St. Augustine are Embassy Suites by Hilton St Augustine Beach Oceanfront Resort, Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, and Hampton Inn by Hilton.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in St. Augustine?
St. Augustine offers several scenic parks including Treaty Park, Canopy Shores Park, and Douglas C. Crane Park & Boat Ramp.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in St. Augustine?
You can find local tourist information at Old Town Trolley Tours, Black Raven Pirate Ship, and Red Boat Water Tours.