Luggage storage near me
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Download the app
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Download
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage in Stuttgart?
The price for luggage storage in Stuttgart starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Is it safe to store your bags in Stuttgart?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Stuttgart.
Are there storage lockers in Stuttgart?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Stuttgart. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Stuttgart where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Store your luggage around Stuttgart
Luggage storage nearby most Stuttgart hotspotsPosted
Stuttgart Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage in Stuttgart?” Perhaps you just arrived in Stuttgart and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Stuttgart!
Luggage storage nearby most Stuttgart hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Stuttgart and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Stuttgart start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
How do I store luggage in Stuttgart with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Stuttgart without your things!
With a population of over 600,000 people, Stuttgart is the 6th largest city in Germany. Capital of the state of Baden-Württemberg, it is consistently ranked as one of the best cities in Europe for quality of life. Partly, this is because of its low levels of unemployment. Also, the recreational opportunities in and around the city make it a great place both to live and to visit.
Stuttgart has existed since before the Romans conquered it, but the city really came into its own beginning in the 15th century. This is when it became the capital of the region and the seat of the local nobility. In 1805, the kingdom of Württemberg was formed with Stuttgart as its capital. This kingdom proved to be short-lived, however, and Stuttgart joined Germany in 1871.
Stuttgart is the birthplace not just of the German automobile industry, but of the concept of the automobile itself. Karl Benz invented the first car in Stuttgart in 1886, and the resulting popularity of this mode of transport transformed the city. Stuttgart is still the home of Mercedes-Benz and Porsche, and the car industry remains a major employer in the city.
Things to do in Stuttgart
Stuttgart is a modern city with ancient origins. As such, it has something to offer just about everyone. Whether you’re interested in historic sites, culture, modern design, or the great outdoors, you’ll find it here.
- Marvel at artistic masterpieces at the Staatsgalerie. Founded in 1843, this expansive gallery is home to work by Matisse, Picasso, Salvador Dali, Rembrandt, and other world-famous artists.
- Celebrate a more modern art form at the Mercedes-Benz Museum. The striking building tells the story of car manufacture from its origins in 1886 up to the present-day. The museum is home to some of the most impressive cars manufactured by this legendary brand, and is a must visit for gearheads.
- Get some fresh air and impressive views at Killesbergpark. The expansive gardens of the city park are known for their impressive floral displays. Don't miss the Killesbergturm, a 130-foot tower you can climb for views over the city and the Neckar Valley beyond.
- Do some shopping on Konigstrasse. Stuttgart's main shopping street is right in the heart of the city, and this pedestrianized boulevard is one of the country's most popular. You'll find all of the most popular brands along this street, along with plenty of bars, cafés, and restaurants for refreshment on the way.
- Travel the world without leaving Stuttgart at the Linden Museum. This anthropological museum is often considered one of the finest in Europe, and houses priceless artifacts from around the world and across centuries.
Transit options in Stuttgart
- Stuttgart has a light rail system known as the Stadtbahn. In the center of the city, the system runs underground as a subway and can take you to all of the city’s most interesting attractions.
- Stuttgart's main railway station is a regional hub, and offers services to all other German cities. There are also international intercity trains to destinations such as Vienna, Zurich, and Paris.
- Stuttgart Airport lies to the south of the city and can be reached via Stadtbahn lines S2 and S3.
Luggage storage in Stuttgart
The automobile industry may have shaped the city of Stuttgart, but it's a very easy place to explore without a car. The pedestrianized streets of the city center beg to be explored on foot, and the efficient subway system makes it easy to travel through the city.
The best thing to do is drop off any heavy bags you don't need at a Bounce luggage storage service in Stuttgart. That way, you will be able to travel lighter and see everything this unique city has to offer.
Activities and attractions near Stuttgart
- Wine tour: Germany is one of the world's foremost wine producers, and the region around Stuttgart is packed full of wineries. Take a tour to enjoy the region's wines and food in the charming countryside outside the city. You can make the trip easier on yourself by dropping off any heavy bags at a luggage storage shop in Stuttgart before you leave so that you're not carrying more than you need to.
- Black Forest: Not far from Stuttgart, the sprawling protected area of the Black Forest simply begs to be explored. Made famous by the fairytales of the Brothers Grimm, the Black Forest contains mountains, rivers, lakes, and quaint towns that will make it feel like you've stepped back in time. Bordering both France and Switzerland, the Black Forest is the perfect place for hiking, swimming, boating, skiing, and many other outdoor activities. It's also the birthplace of the cuckoo clock and, of course, Black Forest cake. The region is home to no less than 17 Michelin starred restaurants, so you'll have no trouble finding something good to eat. Before exploring this vast and fascinating region, be sure to drop off any unneeded bags at a Stuttgart luggage storage location to make your visit easier.
- Canstatter Volksfest: This harvest festival has been running since 1816 and has grown to be the biggest in the world, after Munich's Oktoberfest. Along with local beer, you can experience authentic food, crafts, and traditions that celebrate the historic culture of the region. The festival gets crowded, so make sure you drop off any heavy bags at a luggage storage shop in Stuttgart before visiting.