+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Tirana
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Tirana Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 20, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Tirana?" Perhaps you just arrived in Tirana and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Ring Center, Zara, or Euromax Market and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Krujë Castle, Liqeni Artificial i Tiranës (Artificial Lake), or Tirane and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Tirana!
Luggage storage nearby most Tirana hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Tirana and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Tirana start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Tirana now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Mulliri i Vjeter, Sophie Caffe & Snacks, and Runway 35. You can also go for a hike around The Cave Of Pellumbas, Shengjergj, and Vrap Nga Liqeni (Running By The Lake). And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Observator, Destil Creative Hub, and Artisri.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Tirana with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Tirana without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Tirana With Bounce
Tirana, the capital of Albania, nestles on the Plain of Tirana in the country's central western region. It's backed by the prominent peak of Mount Dajti and bordered by sloping hills and national parks on its other three sides. A more scenic capital city would be hard to find.
While many visitors travel to Tirana to enjoy outdoor activities in its wonderful landscapes, there's also a lot to see and do in the city itself. The ruins of a 6th century castle tower over the city, giving testimony to its lengthy and very complex history.
Despite its turbulent past, Tirana has developed into a cosmopolitan city with first class museums, a food scene dedicated to making the most of the locally grown produce, and a retail trade that, while it may have begun in Ottoman bazaars, is totally up to date.
The fact that Tirana can lay claim to being both the sunniest and wettest city in Europe, according to Wikipedia, doesn't bode well if you're stuck with your suitcases. Leave your bags at a Bounce luggage storage facility in Tirana where they'll be secured in a security tagged and insured locker. That will leave you with your hands free to put up whichever the weather dictates, be it a parasol or an umbrella.
Luggage Storage In Tirana
When Bounce was first launched as a luggage storage service, the aim was for it to be worldwide. That aim is something Bounce achieved with swift efficiency by partnering with reputable local businesses. You'll now find Bounce luggage lockers in Tirana, in other cities in Albania, and in countries across the globe. Wherever in the world you use a Bounce luggage locker you'll receive the same top service, pay the same economical price, and have the same security as all Bounce lockers are tagged and have full content insurance.
Tirana City Guide
Top Things to Do In Tirana
If you can resist heading for the hills to go hiking or skiing for at least one day while you're in Tirana, you'll have time to discover what this very cultured city has to offer. Don't expect to be able to visit all of the museums in Tirana in a day though as the city has quite a few. In Tirana, the shopping is more about individual stores than it is large retail complexes, but there are one or two malls where you can spend several hours wandering around to your heart's content. As for eating out, when you're visiting Tirana it'll be your opportunity to try the very tasty traditional Albanian food.
Best Museums In Tirana
The museums in Tirana are real eye-openers. While there are only three of the best mentioned here, there are more than these that are also well worth taking a look around if you have the time.
- National History Museum – If you only plan on visiting one museum in Tirana make it the National History Museum. The ginormous mausoleum-style structure on the city's Sheshi Skenderbej Square houses six galleries with over six thousand exhibits consisting of collections of centuries-old artifacts, documents, and photographs related to the history of Albania and its people. The museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday from ten until five.
- The Mezuraj Museum – The Mezuraj Museum on Kavaja Street is a combined archaeological and art museum. As well as exhibiting collections of archaeological finds, the museum houses three thousand five hundred paintings and various sculptures in wood and stone. The museum is open every day from nine in the morning until six, apart from Sunday when it's closed.
- Bunk'Art – Tirana is a city that's not short of a bunker or two. There are, in fact, over a hundred and fifty of these subterranean structures under the city's streets that were constructed during the Cold War. You can't go down into all of them, but you can go down into the one on Rruga Fadil Deliu which has been converted into a museum and learning center. The bunker is open five days of the week, Wednesday to Sunday, from nine until four.
Shopping In Tirana
You won't have to worry about getting a decent retail fix while you're in Tirana as this Albanian city has been a center of commerce for centuries. Shopping is all modern-style now so don't expect to be wandering around Turkish or Moroccan-style markets. In the Albanian capital, they do it their own way.
- Toptani Shopping Complex – The Toptani Shopping Complex on the city's Rruga Abdi Toptani is the biggest commercial center in Albania. It takes quite a while to get around the seven floors of stores which total a retail space of over twelve thousand square meters. While there are not a lot of designer stores, there are plenty of well-known brand names that will entice you to get your purse out. The Toptani Shopping Complex is open seven days of the week from nine until nine.
- The Kristal Center – The Kristal Center is a shopping mall on Rruga Frank Bardhi which is close to the city's largest park, the Grand Park of Tirana where the Zoological Park of Tirana is also located. The Kristal Center is a good mall to visit if you're visiting Tirana with kids because as well as a good selection of stores there are indoor playgrounds and a cinema complex. As with all the large retail centers, the Kristal Center is open seven days a week from nine until nine.
- The New Bazaar – Bazaars are part of Albania's cultural heritage and while many have disappeared into the mists of time, others have sprung up to take their place. The New Bazaar in Avni Rustemi Square is a modern take on the old where you'll experience all the hustle and bustle of an Albanian street market. It's busy, it's chaotic, it's vibrantly colorful, but as the stalls only stock food items, not somewhere you can get your take-home souvenirs. Weekends are a better time to go as there's often live music and activities for kids.
Dining In Tirana
International cuisine has been on the menus of the restaurants in Tirana for decades, but the best food to try here is the traditional Albanian dishes. It's not a type of food that you'll find in many restaurants around the world so make the most of your opportunity to try it, especially when it’s been made in the authentic way.
- Piceri Era Blloku – The Piceri Era Blloku is a restaurant on Rruga Ismail Qemali that's renowned city-wide for its traditional dishes served with a modern twist. Similar to the Greeks, the Albanians love their meze, so expect some tapas-like small dishes that will tempt your taste buds as well as mains that are hearty enough to feed three horses.
- Oda – Oda is a restaurant in Tirana that's all about tradition. Located on the city's Rruga Luigj Gurakuqi in a premises with an eclectic décor that ranges from mannequins in national costumes to climbing ivy, it's a total delight. Don't expect fancy here as this restaurant is all about age-old Albanian dishes served the way they’ve always been served. There's nothing wrong with that either when they're dishes like stuffed tomatoes or spinach pie. Yes, you could quite easily get confused and think you're in Greece when you eat here.
- Ballkoni Dajtit – Go for lunch or dinner at the Ballkoni Dajtit and you probably won't even notice what you're eating as the views are so spectacular. This restaurant is high up on the side of Mount Dajtit and you need to ride a cable car to get there. Is it worth it? One hundred percent, yes. From the glass-walled balcony there are incredible views of Tirana, but that's not all. The food is exceptionally good too. Forget traditional food here, this restaurant serves Michelin star-style food but at reasonable prices.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Tirana?
The price for luggage storage in Tirana is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Tirana?
There are multiple locations all around Tirana which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Krujë Castle, Liqeni Artificial i Tiranës (Artificial Lake), Tirane and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Tirana?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Tirana.
Are there storage lockers in Tirana?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Tirana. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Tirana where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Tirana?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Gjakova, Bar Restorant Piceri Fresku, and Gambero Rosso. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Tirana are White Crown Hotel, The Plaza, and Hotel Terminal.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Tirana?
Tirana offers several scenic parks including Parku i Madh i Tiranës (Grand Park), Parku Rinia, and Fusha Ali Demi.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Tirana?
You can find local tourist information at Fiori Travel & Tours and Turkish Airlines.