Rated 4.9/5 (153,997 ratings)
Luggage Storage Toulouse
Instantly reserve the best locations in Toulouse to store your luggage for just €5.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Toulouse Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 4, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Toulouse?" Perhaps you just arrived in Toulouse and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at H&M, Kiabi, or Centre Commercial Blagnac and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Base de Sports et de Loisirs de la Ramée, Lac de Rabaudy, or Place Saint-Sernin and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Toulouse!
Luggage storage nearby most Toulouse hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Toulouse and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Toulouse start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Toulouse now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Jardin des Plantes, Jardin de Compans-Caffarelli, and Rural Master (RURAL MASTER CUGNAUX). You can also go for a hike around Berges de la Garonne, Coulée verte, and Fôret de Buzet. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Vinea, Le Florida, and Fat Cat.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Toulouse with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Toulouse without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Dissected by the Garonne River is the picturesque French city of Toulouse. Toulouse is the capital of the southern region of Occitanie, not far from the French border with Spain. The city is popular with tourists due to its warm climate, historic buildings, and proximity to the Pyrenees mountains. Toulouse's pink terracotta brickwork has earned it the nickname, "The Pink City."
Toulouse was originally founded by Romans as Tolosa and was the capital of the Germanic Visigothic Kingdom during the 5th century. Over the next few hundred years, Toulouse was the capital of Languedoc province until it was dissolved during the French Revolution. Today, Toulouse is the fourth biggest city in France, with over a million people living within the city's metropolitan area.
Fun Fact: Toulouse is home to the oldest university in Europe, dating back to 1229.
Things to do in Toulouse
Toulouse is a popular destination for history buffs and foodies, with tons of delicious dishes and historic landmarks to discover. Once you arrive in the city, drop your bags off at a Toulouse luggage storage service and swing by some of these great attractions.
- Sample some of the local cuisines at one of Toulouse's classic French eateries. Be on the lookout for traditional meals such as duck confit and French cassoulet. You can find many of these delicacies at the Victor Hugo Market, the region's largest covered market.
- Plan a late-night stroll along the Pont Neuf. This 16th-century bridge spans the Garrone and is the oldest bridge in Toulouse.
- Discover the Place du Capitole. Place du Capitole is the main square in Toulouse, with a beautiful Neoclassical city hall as the backdrop. The plaza hosts everything from bustling markets to rugby celebrations.
- Enjoy a family day out at the Parc zoologique de Plaisance du Touch. Translated as Zoo African Safari, this zoo is home to over 80 different exotic animal species, including Siberian tigers, red pandas, and rock wallabies.
- Spend the day shopping along Rue Saint-Rome. Rue Saint-Rome is one of Toulouse's major shopping high streets and is home to many of the city's boutiques and designer fashion stores.
Transit options in Toulouse
- Self-service bike rental (VélÔtoulouse)
- Public buses (Tisséo)
- Toulouse metro (Lines A and B)
- Toulouse trams (Lines 1 and 2)
Luggage storage in Toulouse
Toulouse is the ideal city for a vacation, with plenty to do and see. Before heading to a local museum or planning a romantic walk down one of the city's canals, stow your suitcases at a Toulouse luggage storage service. Bounce provides several facilities across the city, located at shops and hotels. Just jump on the Bounce app, and in a matter of minutes, you'll have a safe and convenient place to leave your belongings before discovering the beauty of Toulouse.
Attractions and activities in Toulouse
- The Basilica of Saint-Sernin: The Basilica of Saint-Sernin is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Toulouse's most famous buildings. The basilica was constructed in the 11th century and was named after Toulouse's first bishop, Saint Saturnin. With its Romanesque-style architecture, the Basilica of Saint-Sernin is said to be one of the largest Romanesque buildings in the world. Inside the basilica, you'll find stunning religious iconography and sculptures. One of the most famous sights is the Miègeville Door, which shows the Ascension of Christ carved from Pyrenean marble. You won't want to drag your heavy bags through this beautiful church, so swing by a luggage storage service in Toulouse before your visit.
- Cité de l'espace - Toulouse is famous for its aerospace industry, and stargazers will love visiting Cité de l'espace. Cité de l'espace offers tons of aerospace artifacts and interactive exhibits all ages will love. Some of the highlights from the museum include full-scale replicas of famous spacecraft, including Ariane 5 rocket. You can also step aboard a recreation of the Mir Spacestation and see what life is like for astronauts. Cité de l'espace also boasts an IMAX cinema and an interactive planetarium. After taking the museum's amazing displays, stop off at the 149 Cafe for a coffee or a bite to eat. You won't be able to bring any large bags inside Cité de l'espace, so visit a Toulouse luggage storage service beforehand.
- Musée des Augustins - Musée des Augustins is a beautiful Romanesque art museum packed with thousands of works dating back as far as the 14th century. Many of the paintings on display are religious and the collection consists mainly of pieces confiscated during the French Revolution. While perusing the museum's vast collection, you'll see some famous artwork on show, including Descent from the Cross by Nicolas Tournier and Death of Cleopatra by Jean-André Rixens. Peter Paul Rubens, Bernardo Strozzi, and Bartolomé Esteban Murillo are other familiar names you'll see around the museum's numerous exhibitions. At the end of your tour, head to the Museum shop and pick up a print of your favorite piece of art.
- Musée Saint-Raymond - Another hugely popular museum in Toulouse is Musée Saint-Raymond. The museum first opened in the late 19th century and has been many things over the centuries, including a hospital, university, and prison. Today, the museum holds archeologically significant artifacts dating back thousands of years. Many of these relics are carvings and sculptures created by Roman, Celtic, and Christian civilizations. In the museum's basement is the remains of a necropolis, where nearly one hundred burial sights and numerous artifacts were discovered in the 1990s.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Toulouse?
The price for luggage storage in Toulouse is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Toulouse?
There are multiple locations all around Toulouse which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Base de Sports et de Loisirs de la Ramée, Lac de Rabaudy, Place Saint-Sernin and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Toulouse?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Toulouse.
Are there storage lockers in Toulouse?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Toulouse. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Toulouse where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Toulouse?
The most popular restaurants to visit are En Pleine Nature, Di Roma, and Phở Mai. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Toulouse are Residhome Privilege Occitania Residence Hôtel, Résidence Thibaud, and Adagio Access Toulouse Jolimont.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Toulouse?
Toulouse offers several scenic parks including Parc des Argoulets, Parc de la Reynerie, and Jardin Japonais.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Toulouse?
You can find local tourist information at Comité Départemental du Tourisme, Office de Tourisme de Toulouse, and Office de Tourisme.