Rated 4.9/5 (153,790 ratings)
Luggage Storage Valenciennes
Instantly reserve the best locations in Valenciennes to store your luggage for just €5.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Valenciennes Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Valenciennes?" Perhaps you just arrived in Valenciennes and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Les Grands Prés, Tour-les bastions, or Parc Commercial and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Place de Boussu, Place du Parc, or Place de Basècles and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Valenciennes!
Luggage storage nearby most Valenciennes hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Valenciennes and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Valenciennes start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Valenciennes now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Le Garage Café, Le Cluny, and As de Carreau. You can also go for a hike around Marais Harchies, Mer de Sable, and Forêt de Beloeil. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Irish Coffee, Brasserie la Jenlinoise, and Café de Paris.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Valenciennes with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Valenciennes without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Valenciennes With Bounce
Valenciennes in northern France is closer to the country's border with Belgium than it is to the capital, Paris. That's a fact that has influenced its history, culture and cuisine. While Valenciennes may have a history that's traceable right back to the early seventh century, it's the later years that have left their mark on the city in the form of enormous and very grandiose buildings.
Industry has always played a major role in the economy of Valenciennes and although not so much in modern times, even the housewives in bygone times worked industriously and produced vast quantities of lace. These days there's no so much hustle and bustle in Valenciennes and it's a place to sightsee at a relaxed pace, to explore the museums, find hidden treasures in the shops, and take a leisurely meal in a French bistro where they serve snails in garlic cooked the traditional way.
You can't enjoy a spell of relaxed sightseeing or a meal in a fine dining restaurant if you're stuck with your suitcases. Leave your bags at a Bounce luggage storage facility in Valenciennes and you'll be able to saunter around bag free and as sauve as any Frenchman, or woman, while you're taking a selfie in front of the town hall or wrestling your escargot out of their shells.
Luggage Storage In Valenciennes
The mission of Bounce as a company is to provide a safe and economically-priced place for travelers to leave their luggage. Bounce has accomplished that goal by partnering with reputable local businesses. You'll now find Bounce luggage lockers in Valenciennes, in major towns and cities throughout France, and around the globe.
Bounce Luggage Storage in Valenciennes
You'll find the Bounce luggage lockers in Valenciennes in the Gare de Valenciennes. The Gare de Valenciennes is the town's main transport hub located on the Place de la Gare. The train station is housed in an ornate, church-like building from where services depart to Paris and Lille.
Valenciennes City Guide
Top Things to Do In
The three top things to do in Valenciennes are visit the art museum, go shopping and enjoy the excellent food on offer in the city's restaurants. When you're visiting Valenciennes the best thing to do is take everything at a snail's pace or you'll have done it all in one afternoon.
Museums In Valenciennes
Art in many forms abounds in Valenciennes and the city is rightfully proud of some of the great artists that were born there. But apart from the fine art museum there are no other formal museums in Valenciennes. If you want to go to more than one you'll need to jump on a train at the Gare de Valenciennes and take the hour's ride to Lille.
- Museum of Fine Art – The Museum of Fine Art or the Musee des Beaux Arts to give it its full title in French is located on Boulevard Watteau. The elaborately decorated building that houses the museum was purpose built at the beginning of the 20th century. The museum’s main collections consist of works by mostly Flemish and French artists that date as far back as the Middle Ages.
Museums in Lille
If visiting museums is your thing and you're feeling dissatisfied with the lack of them in Valenciennes, you'll find more than enough to browse around in Lille and it also makes for a pleasant day trip out. In Lille you'll be able to take a look around the Natural Science Museum, the birthplace of Charles de Gaulle, and a museum dedicated to the history of cannons.
Shopping In Valenciennes
While Valenciennes may be a little lacking in museums, it's certainly not lacking in shops. The majority of stores in this French commune are concentrated in the streets around the Place d'Armes. As well as small stores there are a couple of good shopping malls that will help fill up your free time.
- Centre Coeur de Ville – The Centre Coeur de Ville is a moderately sized indoor mall on the corner of the Place d'Armas. In the two- story mall you'll find big brand names like Zara and Bershka as well as lesser well-known French retailers. The mall is open six days of the week from nine in the morning until seven-thirty in the evening. It's closed on Sundays all day.
- Place d'Armes – The Place d'Armes is one of the central plazas in Valenciennes and one of its main retail areas. On the side streets leading off from the square you'll find all manner of small shops selling unique fashion wear, footwear, exclusive watches and jewelry, all intermingled with restaurants and cafeterias.
- Centre Place d'Armes – The Centre Place d'Armes is another indoor shopping mall on the Rue de la Halle. Almost exactly the same as the Centre Coeur de Ville, only slightly larger, this three story mall has almost forty retail outlets occupied by internationally known chain brands and French retailers.
Dining In Valenciennes
If just the thought of getting to grips with a plate of snails makes you squirm, don't panic. There's a lot more on the menus of the restaurants in Valenciennes than escargot. The food in Valenciennes does have a Flemish influence though so you're guaranteed to get some great meat and fish dishes without having to search too hard.
- Chez Justine – Chez Justine is a bistro on the Rue de Abbe Victor Senaz that specializes in French and vegetarian dishes made with a little extra flair. The female owner of Chez Justine follows the farm to table ethic and uses only the best fresh local produce in her creations. It's not the cheapest of places to eat out by any means, but what you get on the plate is quality cooked well.
- La Galerie – If you're going on a no-expenses-spared date night while you're in Valenciennes then consider La Galerie. This is posh French nosh at its best and situated in a location that matches. La Galerie is the in-house restaurant of the Royal Hainaut Spa Resort and Hotel on the Place de la Hopital and eating here is like dining in the hall of a medieval castle so don't go in jeans and a t-shirt.
- La Cantine de Josephine – Without a doubt Napoleon Bonaparte himself would have approved of this no-frills restaurant on the Avenue du Senateur Girard. It's bright, colorful and serves simple dishes like steak and chips, chicken casserole and fish in sauce, all for very reasonable prices.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Valenciennes?
The price for luggage storage in Valenciennes is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Valenciennes?
There are multiple locations all around Valenciennes which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Place de Boussu, Place du Parc, Place de Basècles and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Valenciennes?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Valenciennes.
Are there storage lockers in Valenciennes?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Valenciennes. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Valenciennes where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Valenciennes?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Buffalo Grill, Coyote Café, and Subway. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Valenciennes are Novotel Valenciennes, Premiere Classe Valenciennes Sud, and La Gentilhommière.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Valenciennes?
Valenciennes offers several scenic parks including Parc de la Rhônelle, Parc de Fresnes, and Parc Jehan Froissart.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Valenciennes?
You can find local tourist information at Semurval, Office de Tourisme, and Gestion Base de Loisirs Raismes.