+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Verbania
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Verbania Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 21, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Verbania?" Perhaps you just arrived in Verbania and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at FoxTown, Parco Commerciale Grancia, or Mazzucchelli Calzature SNC and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Lungolago di Stresa, Lungolago di Luino, or Piazza Mario Motta and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Verbania!
Luggage storage nearby most Verbania hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Verbania and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Verbania start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Verbania now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Balcone d'Italia, Gelateria-Bar Tennis, and Bistrot 58. You can also go for a hike around Montagnola, Grotte di Valganna, and Percorso Vita Lamone. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Mirafiori & La Terrazza, Birreria Freelance, and Caffé Nazionale.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Verbania with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Verbania without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Luggage storage in Verbania
Store your luggage around Verbania with Bounce
Situated on the banks of beautiful Lake Maggiore, Verbania is almost as close as Italy gets to Switzerland. Ninety kilometers north of Milan, this city of 30,000 people is connected to Italy's extensive rail network through Verbania station. However, given the presence of the lake on the edge of the city, many tourists reach Verbania by boat instead.
You won't struggle to find a nice hotel here, with well-established places like the Hotel Belvedere and Hotel Pallanza offering lake view rooms and helpful staff to make your stay in Verbania memorable. But it's good to know that no matter what time you're asked to check in or check out, you won't have to worry about what to do with your things. Although it isn't a huge city, Verbania has plenty of places where you can store your unneeded bags while you explore the public areas and amenities of the town. Download a map, explore to your heart's content, and know that your things are being safely looked after until you're ready to pick them up again.
Luggage storage in Verbania
Bounce offers luggage storage in Verbania and in hundreds of cities around the world. By partnering with local businesses in and around the city center, Bounce makes sure you always have a place to store your things. And with our BounceShield protection, your belongings are insured so that if anything does happen to them, you'll be protected.
Verbania city guide
Top things to do in Verbania
Verbania is defined by the gigantic Lake Maggiore it sits on. Therefore, as you would expect, outdoor activities reign supreme here. However, it's not just water sports and hiking that you can indulge in here. Fuel up on a great buffet breakfast at your hotel and try some of these activities to make your stay in Verbania a memorable one.
Museums in Verbania
As a smaller town, Verbania doesn't have the wealth of museums that, for instance, Milan does. However, there is an interesting history to this part of the world, and there are some places nearby where you can explore that history and learn a little more about this location.
- Museo del Paesaggio: Located in the village of Verbania, this small but fascinating museum is a must-visit for local art lovers. The ground floor is dedicated solely to the works of sculptor Paolo Troubetzkoy, while the upper floor houses paintings from as far back as the 15th century up to the 20th. A perfect rainy day activity in Verbania, this small museum is quite crowded with priceless objects and is no place to be carrying heavy bags. Make sure you leave yours behind at a Bounce luggage storage in Verbania.
- Museum of Anthropocene Technology: Located just on the other side of the lake in Laveno-Mombello and easily reachable by a short boat ride, this intriguing museum describes itself as being somewhere between a museum and an art gallery. The museum is organized as though the age of humans has come to an end, and we are examining our lives through the technology we left behind. One of the most thought-provoking museums you'll ever come across, this is not a place for heavy bags, so make sure you leave them in luggage storage before visiting.
- Civico Museo Archeologico: Located in the neighboring village of Mergozzo, this small but interesting museum curates artifacts from thousands of years of local history to give you a deeper understanding of this area. The museum takes pains to keep things engaging, with some interactive exhibits that let you touch the items on display.
Shopping in Verbania
Again, Verbania isn't Milan. Don't expect glittering window displays and designer brands. But in this charming village, you will find some great places to pick up gifts and souvenirs that will make worthy trophies of your trip.
- Verbania Saturday Market: Verbania is mostly a holiday resort, but there are some local residents who live here, and you'll meet almost all of them at the town's weekly market. If you're on a self-catering holiday, this is the perfect place to shop for local produce and meet the people who provide it. Even if you're not, the market is the beating heart of the city and is a great place to soak up the atmosphere and live like a local for an hour or two.
- La Bottega del Tempo: Primarily a clothing store, this small shop nevertheless sells other items, including antiques and perfumes. Owner-operated, the store is a great place to support local businesses and pick up items you won't find anywhere else. However, the store is quite small, so don't forget to leave your bags behind in luggage storage before you visit.
- C'artificio di Pallanza: This antique store is the place to come if you're looking for that one-of-a-kind item to take home with you. You'll find just about everything here, including friendly staff who are happy to tell you more about the items on display and help you pick out the perfect souvenir.
Restaurants in Verbania
This is Italy, so you won't run out of great places to eat no matter how long you're in Verbania. Celebrate local recipes and classic Italian cooking at these establishments:
- Ristorante La Cave: With sweeping views of the lake from its outdoor seating, this restaurant looks as good as it tastes. Offering both regional and international dishes, this is one of the top restaurants in town.
- Osteria degli Specchi: If it's traditional Italian home cooking you're after, this is where you'll find it. This no-frills restaurant specializes in fresh and intensely local pasta and other classic dishes that are made to be tasted, not photographed.
- Ristorante Pizzeria Bolongaro: This upscale pizzeria hits the spot when you want something familiar. Along with pizza, they offer pasta, steak, and other crowd-pleasing dishes, along with a lake view from the outside seating area.
There are tons of great things to do in Verbania without even getting into everything beautiful Lake Maggiore has to offer.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Verbania?
The price for luggage storage in Verbania is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Verbania?
There are multiple locations all around Verbania which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Lungolago di Stresa, Lungolago di Luino, Piazza Mario Motta and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Verbania?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Verbania.
Are there storage lockers in Verbania?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Verbania. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Verbania where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Verbania?
The most popular restaurants to visit are La Casera, Per Bacco, and Pasticceria Bianchi. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Verbania are Grand Hotel Dino, Hotel La Palma, and Regina Palace.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Verbania?
Verbania offers several scenic parks including Parco della Villa Pallavicino, Parco Giochi Comunale, and Parco Giochi Comunale del Gaggetto.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Verbania?
You can find local tourist information at Distretto Turistico dei Laghi SCRL, Distrettolaghi.it, and Associazione Turistica Pro Loco di Verbania.