+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Virginia Beach
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Virginia Beach hotspots
Virginia Beach Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 24, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Virginia Beach?" Perhaps you just arrived in Virginia Beach and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Crossways Shopping Center, JANAF Shopping Yard, or Pembroke Mall and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Mount Trashmore Park, Berkley Bridge, or Willoughby Bay Bridge and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Virginia Beach!
Luggage storage nearby most Virginia Beach hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Virginia Beach and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Virginia Beach start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Virginia Beach now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Panera Bread, Cinema Cafe, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Lake Lawson/Lake Smith Natural Area, Virginia Aquarium Nature Trail, and Seashore State Park. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Maggie McFly's, Warriors Taphouse, and No Frill Bar And Grill.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Virginia Beach with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Virginia Beach without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Sun worshippers, surfers, history addicts, and nature lovers all flock to Virginia Beach in Virginia as it has something to please them all. Built around the broad sweep of Chesapeake Bay and facing onto the Atlantic Ocean, Virginia Beach is a resort city with amazing beaches and a seaside boardwalk strip that is lively and teeming with people both day and night.
Wave goodbye to the oceanfront for a while and you'll be able to explore Virginia Beach's town center. For some reason they don't call it downtown here, it’s the Arts District. Whichever of the numerous museums and galleries pique your interest, you’ll also find shops you'll be only too happy to spend your last dime in and eat in world-class restaurants for exceptionally reasonable prices.
To avoid getting hot and bothered while you're in Virginia Beach don't carry your luggage around with you as you're going from A to B. Do the more sensible thing, which is to leave them at a Bounce luggage storage facility in Virginia Beach where your belongings will be safe. Do that and you'll be able to mop the perspiration from your brow without worrying what will happen if you take your eyes off your bags for a moment.
Luggage Storage In Virginia Beach
Bounce is a luggage storage service that aims to provide travelers with a safe place to leave their baggage wherever they find themselves. Bounce has luggage storage facilities in Virginia Beach as well as in multiple other cities in Virginia, across the entire USA, and globally too. Everywhere you find a Bounce luggage locker you can rest assured that when you leave your bags there they'll be in a secure location and you won't be paying through the nose for it.
Virginia Beach City Guide
Top Things To Do
As much as you'd probably like to, you can't spend all of your time on the sands in Virginia Beach or you'll miss out on some great things there are to do there. Going home no wiser than when you arrived about the city and its diverse cultural activities could leave you feeling shame-faced when someone asks you what you got up to while there. Remedy that by visiting at least a couple of the museums in Virginia Beach, spend an afternoon shopping, or put your food critic skills to practice by eating at a select few of the city's amazing restaurants.
You could easily spend your entire time in Virginia Beach visiting museums. There are so many and all dedicated to fascinating themes that are awe-inspiring, like the SEAL Heritage Center, or captivating like the Military Aviation Museum. There are history museums, and natural science museums as well as private home and plantation museums. There really is no excuse for not making a museum visit while you're in Virginia Beach and no, going to the beach isn't a valid excuse.
- Atlantic Wildfowl Heritage Museum: The Atlantic Wildfowl Heritage Museum is housed in the hundred-year-old DeWitt Cottage on the oceanfront in Virginia Beach. It's run by a group of dedicated wildfowl carvers who not only exhibit their own examples of wooden wildfowl but extensive collections of bird photographs, paintings, and wildfowl-related artifacts. If there's anything you want to know about wooden ducks or even if you want one to float in your bath, you'll find it here.
- Virginia Beach Surf and Rescue Museum: There's anything and everything related to Virginia Beach's oceanfront community in the Virginia Beach Surf and Rescue Museum, from swivel guns rescued from shipwrecks in the 18th century to uniforms worn by the city's lifeguards. If you feel inclined you can learn how to tie knots that won't unravel in a lifesaving situation or find out more, before you get your own, about Lyle, the museum mascot and what he's named after.
- Military Aviation Museum: They may once have ruled the skies, but the vintage plane collection at the Military Aviation Museum in Virginia Beach, while they're not permanently grounded, only take to the skies on special occasions. At this museum there are planes dating from the WW1 era, bi-planes, tri-planes and you-name-it planes. It's an incomparable collection no aviation fan should miss.
One of the best things about shopping in Virginia Beach is the atmosphere. You'll find streets and squares lined with stores that are more reminiscent of a UK high street than they are of an American city, bustling kasbah-style markets that wouldn't be out of place in Morocco, and of course, that all-American essential where everything is under one roof, the shopping mall.
- Town Center: In any other US city this district in Virginia Beach would be labeled downtown, but not here. Go shopping in the Town Center and you'll find it has the same buzz as many European city centers. Store lined pedestrianized streets, plazas with street cafes and fountains, life-size artwork, and benches where you can sit for a rest or do some people watching. The best time to be here is when it’s Christmas and the entire area is a blaze of festive lighting and decorations.
- Pembroke Mall: When you get tired of the Town Center or the weather isn't what it should be, take a quick stroll over the boulevard and head into the Pembroke Mall. You'll be undercover and have a selection of sixty or more stores to browse around. Whatever you want to buy is in this mall somewhere. There are department stores, boutiques, footwear shops, trinket shops, the list goes on. If you can't find what you're looking for here it's because it hasn't been made yet.
- ViBe Creative District: All of the world's big-name designers started out by creating original one-offs and selling them. You never know where the next famous designer will spring up from, but it could well be from Virginia Beach's Creative District. The ViBe Creative District is where the local designers show off their work. Here there's everything from graffiti artists painting murals to artisans making handcrafted goods and food trucks trying out new recipes in the hopes of making it big in the culinary world.
There's no escaping seafood in Virginia Beach, but it's not the only protein item on the menus of the city. The one thing that has to be said about the food scene here, and you’ll notice it immediately, is that it's creative and forward-looking while still maintaining an anchorhold on popular all-American cuisine.
- Waterman's Surfside Grill: For oceanfront eating with amazing views that will drag your eyes away from the food on your plate, you won't get better than Waterman's Surfside Grill, This is the place in Virginia Beach where you can get the best of both worlds, meat and seafood, with a delectable surf and turf. If you don't like steak and prawns together, no worries, they'll serve them separately whether it's breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner. Go at the right time and you'll be able to listen to live music too.
- Terrapins Restaurant: Don't go into a state of panic when you see this restaurant's name. They don't serve up battered and fried tiny turtles at all, which any potential patron will be relieved to find out. The Terrapins Restaurant is a sophisticated spot for fine dining in Virginia Beach where they serve delicious homemade turtle soup – only joking! More like exquisite dishes like lobster carbonara, halibut puttanesca, and a fanciful take on an old favorite, truffle mac & cheese.
- Leaping Lizard Cafe: When you don't want more than a quiet snack or a sandwich away from the beachfront humdrum, the Leaping Lizard Cafe is the perfect place to drop into. Eating outside on the terrace of this shack-style cafe is nothing less than an absolute pleasure. All the bread, cakes, and pastry served here are baked in-house. Get a grilled cheese or a BLT here and it will probably be the best one you've ever had. Don't skip sipping on one of their Mimosas while you're sitting on the tree-shaded patio. That more or less sums up what life in Virginia Beach is all about.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Virginia Beach?
The price for luggage storage in Virginia Beach is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Virginia Beach?
There are multiple locations all around Virginia Beach which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Mount Trashmore Park, Berkley Bridge, Willoughby Bay Bridge and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Virginia Beach?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Virginia Beach.
Are there storage lockers in Virginia Beach?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Virginia Beach. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Virginia Beach where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Virginia Beach?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Wawa, Chick-Fil-A, and Dave & Buster's. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Virginia Beach are Hilton, Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront, and DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Virginia Beach.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Virginia Beach?
Virginia Beach offers several scenic parks including Parkway Plaza, Red Wing Park, and Kenstock Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Virginia Beach?
You can find local tourist information at Rudee Inlet Stand Up Paddle, Holiday Parade at the Beach, and Beach Bike Tours.