Instantly reserve the best locations near Benidorm to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Benidorm Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 1, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Benidorm?" Perhaps you just arrived in Alicante and need a place to store your bags near Benidorm before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Zara, Ond-portal de la marina, or H&M and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Playa la Cala / Finestrat, Playa de la Vila Joiosa, or Playa de la Fossa .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Benidorm!
Luggage storage nearby Benidorm with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Alicante with multiple locations near Benidorm.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Benidorm area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Benidorm area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Cafeseamos, Mirador de Altea, and Velosol Cycling Bar. You can also go for a hike around Jesus Pobre, Bosque, and Font Gran D'Altea la Vella. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Restaurante Cocoliso, Bar Angelillo, and Morgan's Tavern.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Benidorm area?
✅Multiple locations near Benidorm✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Benidorm with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Benidorm really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Benidorm and Alicante without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Alicante!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Alicante!View City
Benidorm is too big and too busy to be wandering around in with your luggage. Getting from A to B on public transport in the city with bags is a nightmare too. Bounce provides the best solution to storing your luggage in Benidorm with economically priced and conveniently situated luggage lockers.
From being just a fishing village Benidorm grew to become a major holiday destination, and one of Spain's most infamous tourist hot spots. It was renowned for having the best tuna fishermen in the country until the middle of the 20th century, when the industry went into decline and mass tourism took over. Benidorm has never looked back since.
Love it or hate it, the sprawling spread of high rise hotels lining the region of Spanish coastline known as the Costa Blanca is thronged with sun-seeking visitors twelve months of the year. People fly in from all over the world, and especially from the United Kingdom, to make the most of Benidorm's miles and miles of sandy beaches, bathe in the warm Mediterranean Sea, and let their hair down with the city's lively nightlife.
There is more to Benidorm than seaside holiday antics and British bars though. Its Old Town is a delight of whitewashed houses adorned with decorative blue tiles, parks where the pathways are lined with palm trees, historic watchtower ruins, churches and museums. There are broad avenues lined with high-end stores, shopping malls and several markets selling a variety of goods and fresh local produce.
Things to do in Benidorm
Stay by the seafront or head into the historic Old Town; whichever you choose, you'll find enough things to do in Benidorm to keep you occupied for a month. Whether you prefer to be on dry land or out on the water, there are literally hundreds of activity possibilities. From day or sunset cruises, to water parks, art galleries and museums, to spectacular theater shows and even bingo games in a bar, there's something to suit everyone.
- You don't need to get wet to find out what lives in the sea. Just visit the MundoMar in Benidorm. It's a family favorite where you can watch aquatic mammal shows and feed tropical birds.
- Get a mega adrenaline thrill by riding the roller coasters around ancient cities in the Terra Mitica theme park.
- Make a picnic and take it to the L'Aiguera Park, sit on the grass and enjoy it while making the most of the Benidorm sunshine.
- Find a tapas bar in the Old Town and indulge in a feast of mini dishes like meatballs, fish or meat stew, squid washed down with a glass of beer or local wine.
- Browse Spanish and International paintings and sculptures at the Casa Museo de Benidorm the city's main art gallery.
- Go wild and get thoroughly wet by spending a day sliding down the chutes in the Aqualandia water park.
- Dig into a paella for dinner at the specialist seafood restaurant La Mejillonera Benidorm located in the city's Plaza Mayor.
Transit options in Benidorm
- Alicante International Airport is the closest airport to Benidorm and just over fifty kilometers outside of the city.
- Benidorm has a small tram station, the FGV, on the Avinguda de Beniarda which operates services from the city to Alicante and Denia.
- The main bus station in Benidorm is on the Avinguda de Europa. Services are for local destinations and the Alicante airport.
Luggage storage in Benidorm
Going to the beach in Benidorm with bags is just not practical. Nor is visiting museums, galleries or theme parks with baggage. Many places won't allow you entrance if you have bulky baggage with you, and most don't have on-site storage facilities either. To make sure you don't ruin your day by getting turned away at the entrance to wherever you're going, store your bags at one of the Bounce luggage locker sites in Benidorm.
Attractions and activities near Benidorm
- Tabarca Island: Escape from the mayhem of Benidorm to the quieter landscapes of Tabarca Island. Jump aboard a boat in Benidorm harbor and enjoy the views of the Alicante coastline during the one and a half hours of sailing to Spain's smallest inhabited island. It's not its size that makes Tabarca special, but the fact it is a marine reserve, although you won't see much of that unless you go diving or snorkeling.
Once you've disembarked at Tabarca Island you can explore fort ruins, the beach-lined coves, and photograph the lighthouse before hiking from one end to the other. Don't worry, it doesn't take long as the island measures less than two kilometers long and four hundred meters wide. Leave room on the island for other visitors by dropping your bags at a Bounce luggage locker in Benidorm.
- Alicante: Catch the FGV tram from Benidorm to Alicante and spend a day exploring the capital city of the province. The tram ride takes around an hour and runs parallel to the coast so you'll get great sea views part of the way as well as a look at quite a lot of the Costa Blanca.
There's lots to see in Alicante but start out on the right foot by strolling along the seafront promenade before visiting the Santa Barbara Castle, the hilltop Santa Cruz hermitage, and wandering around the historic Old Town. If you don't want to walk too much, use the city's tourist bus service, the turibus. It goes past all the main sights and you can get on and off as many times as you like. You won't be bothered with your bags during your day out if you leave them at a Bounce luggage locker in Benidorm before you get on the tram or alternatively, use a Bounce luggage locker in Alicante to store your bags whilst there.
- Serra Gelada Natural Park: Visiting Benidorm doesn't have to be all about city streets, beaches, and non-stop nightlife. Along the coast from Benidorm is a fifty-square-kilometer area known as the Serra Gelada Natural Park. The park is a natural wilderness with rugged landscapes where you can hike in peaceful solitude and look back across the bay to the mayhem of Benidorm you've escaped from. It's an impressive sight from a distance. The Serra Gelada Natural Park is also a marine reserve and a superb spot for snorkeling and scuba diving. If you're a fan of either, the coastal caves and rock arches are unmissable.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Benidorm
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Benidorm?
The price for luggage storage near Benidorm is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Benidorm?
There are multiple locations in the Benidorm area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near TRAM Benidorm Intermodal, Estacion Tram la Isleta, and TRAM Holanda and all over Alicante.
Is it safe to store your bags near Benidorm?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Benidorm.
Are there storage lockers near Benidorm?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Benidorm area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Benidorm and in the broader Alicante area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Benidorm?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Benidorm are Hotel Presidente, Hotel Sol Pelicanos, and Ambassador Playa II. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Benidorm are Hostal Restaurante Ventorrillo, JM la Cala Sun Apartments, and Hostal Sunami.
Where are the best restaurants near Benidorm?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Benidorm are Benidorm Palace, Kebabish King, and McDonald's - Alfaz del Pi.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Benidorm?
Check out the nearby Parque Natural de la Sierra Helada, Parque de Elche, and Parque Escandinavia.