Luggage storage near me
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Download the app
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Download
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage in Amiens?
The price for luggage storage in Amiens starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Amiens?
There are multiple locations all around Amiens which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Amiens Cathedral, Église Saint-Jacques-le-Majeur et Saint-Jean-Baptiste, Château de Querrieu and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Amiens?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Amiens.
Are there storage lockers in Amiens?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Amiens. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Amiens where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Amiens?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Le Comptoir du Malt, Le Saint-Roch, and Le Pré-Porus. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Amiens are Novotel Amiens Est, Tabl'Hôtel, and Hôtel Victor Hugo.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Amiens?
Amiens offers several scenic parks including Parc de l'Evêché, Les Lamas du Parc, and Jardin des Plantes.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Amiens?
You can find local tourist information at La Maison de la Somme, Office de tourisme du Pays du Coquelicot - Location de vélo, and Office de tourisme Nièvre et Somme.
What are the best museums and historical attractions in Amiens?
If you're looking for a good museum in Amiens, we recommend Maison Jules Verne, Musée des Hortillonnages, and Musée de l'Hotel de Berny. If you prefer to be outside, you can give yourself a walking tour and see some of Amiens's most popular historical attractions including Amiens Cathedral, Abbey of Saint-Acheul, or Belfry and monuments like Monument or Monument. Lastly, you can enjoy the local ruin of Château de Boves, Château d'Eaucourt-sur-Somme, or Château de Folleville.
Store your luggage around Amiens
Luggage storage nearby most Amiens hotspotsPosted
Amiens Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage in Amiens?” Perhaps you just arrived in Amiens and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at La Boîte à Bio, Biocoop, or Les Halles du Beffroi and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing around Amiens at Amiens Cathedral, Église Saint-Jacques-le-Majeur et Saint-Jean-Baptiste, or Château de Querrieu and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
If you wish to catch a game at Stade de la Licorne or visit local museums like Maison Jules Verne you may find that luggage is not allowed in these venues.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Amiens!
Luggage storage nearby most Amiens hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Amiens and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Amiens start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Amiens now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Square Annie Fratellini, Square Arlette Gruss, and Parc Saint-Pierre. You can also go for a hike around Réserve naturelle de l'étang Saint-Ladre, Réserve naturelle du Riez de Noeux-les-Auxi, and Réserve naturelle de la Pâture Mille Trous. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Froc, Sport Bar, and Le Lutetia.
How do I store luggage in Amiens with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Amiens without your things!
Store your luggage around Amiens with Bounce
Amiens is the capital of the Somme department and the historic capital of Picardy in northern France. It’s about seventy-five miles north of Paris and sixty-two miles southwest of Lille, dominated by a 13-century Gothic church, the iconic Amiens Cathedral. A UNESCO World Heritage site, Amiens Cathedral is a masterpiece of Gothic architecture constructed between 1220 and 1288. It’s one of France’s most prominent and finest churches and a must-see spot in the city.
Apart from history and architecture, Amiens boasts natural attractions for complete relaxation. Many regard it as a city in the countryside with lakes, canals, gardens, and parks that will make you want to stay longer. You tour on your own or join excursions and guided visits, taking you to some of the most beautiful destinations you won’t find anywhere else.
Do you want to discover more of this beautiful French city without burden? Experience true freedom and see more of the city offerings with the Bounce luggage storage service in Amiens. You don’t have to waste your precious energy hauling those suitcases. Booking one of our luggage storage facilities is quick and easy so that you can begin your adventure without worries.
Luggage storage in Amiens
Finding a place to store luggage in Amiens doesn't have to be complicated. With our luggage lockers in convenient locations throughout the city, near points of interest, train stations, and main streets, you can easily check-in and drop off your bags, suitcases, or any heavy items. Bounce partners with local businesses, including hotels, local shops, and restaurants, giving you access to numerous luggage storage options. Download the user-friendly Bounce luggage storage app and find the most convenient luggage storage spots to leave your belongings for a few hours or an entire day.
Amiens city guide
Top things to do
If one of the nation’s most magnificent Gothic cathedrals isn’t enough to visit Amiens, it won’t take long until you find more reasons to plan a trip to the city. There’s a maze of floating gardens, the majestic Jules Verne’s house, lovely green spaces, world-class museums, restaurants to sample culinary delicacies, and galleries, boutiques, and shops at Quartier St-Leu. No matter your interest and what part of town you explore, Amiens offers something that will satisfy your wanderlust.
Museums in Amiens
History buff or not, you’ll be intrigued by the numerous museums and cultural attractions in the French city of Amiens. Discover and immerse yourself in the wonders of science, history, geography, and literature by visiting Amiens museums.
- Musée de Picardie: The Picardy Museum was constructed between 1855 and 1867 and was the first French building constructed to become a museum. It contains around 3,000 works of art, including contemporary pieces by Picasso, Balthus, Bacon, Miro, and Dubuffet. Its collections have grown over the decades, and it now covers art history from the archaeological, Egyptian, and medieval collections to modern art.
- Maison de Jules Verne: Learn more about Jules Verne, a notable French poet, novelist, and playwright, by exploring the Jules Verne House. Jules and his wife moved into the house in 1882 and lived there until 1900. It’s a two-story house with a tower, a large attic, and a winter garden. Visiting the place is like traveling back in the 19th century.
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame d'Amiens: No visit to Amiens is complete without check out the Amiens Cathedral. This masterpiece has a total surface area of 7,700 and a length of 145 meters, making it one of the largest churches ever built. Even without entering, anyone will marvel at its spectacular façade with highly embellished doorways. It's located in the central part of the city, a ten- to fifteen-minute walk from the train station.
Check the facility’s bag policy before your first museum stop, as they may not allow backpacks or large purses. If you have bulky items or are carrying a stroller, your best solution is to use baggage storage in Amiens. With the Bounce storage lockers in multiple locations around the city, you won’t have to worry about where to store your items while sightseeing.
Shopping in Amiens
One of the ideal shopping destinations in France is Amiens, with more than 600 shops, 22 market hall stands, and 2,000 flea market stalls. You won’t run out of boutiques to explore, regardless of what you’re looking for. The city is also ideal for relaxing strolls while shopping, as many areas, including the town center, are pedestrianized. Out of your many options, here are some must-visit shopping destinations.
- Carrefour Amiens: Carrefour Amiens stands out from the rest of the shopping centers in the city due to its size. On the first floor, there’s a supermarket where you can get Amiens’s delicacies, fresh produce, and other essentials. There are also 20 different retailers in the mall that you can check out, including clothing stores, accessory shops, and restaurants, among many others.
- Shopping Promenade: Another popular shopping destination in Amiens is the Shopping Promenade, which features mainly European brands, like Bleu Libellule, Celio, and Mango. The mall is loved because there are always sales and special promotions here, allowing you to get the best deals on your shopping.
- Amiens Sud: Fashion enthusiasts go to Amiens Sud for its clothing and accessory boutiques. Amiens Sud has everything, whether you’re looking for comfortable clothes or stylish outfits. There’s also a supermarket where you can get ready-to-eat food and regional cuisines.
Need more space for your bulky shopping bags? Pay one low price to lighten your load and have more energy to visit as many places as you want, even before your hotel check-in.
Restaurants in Amiens
Amiens is a popular tourist destination, so you can expect many dining options in the city. Most restaurants serve traditional French cuisines, although some focus on international delicacies. If you want to taste Amiens’s specialties, here are some places you should stop by.
- Les Orfèvres: Les Orfèvres is a Michelin-starred gourmet restaurant in the center of Amiens. It specializes in classic French cuisines with a modern touch, resulting in unique, delectable flavors you can’t find anywhere else. There’s a comprehensive wine list to complement your meal, with all options praised for impressive quality and taste. Adding to the delightful experience are great service and the cozy interior featuring warm hues and wooden tables to further add to the modern vibe of the restaurant.
- BiBoViNo Amiens: When it comes to French wines, BiBoViNo Amiens is one of the best in the city. You can try its extensive selection of wines and even accompany it with cheese boards, cold meats, spreadable, or terrines. One of its must-try wines is the Terre et Laves, also chosen as the wine of the month in March. BiBoViNo Amiens is closed on Mondays, while its opening hours on other days vary. Check their schedule in advance before visiting.
- Bateau-Restaurant Le Picardie: For a one-of-a-kind dining experience in Amiens, go to Bateau Restaurant Le Picardie. Unlike other restaurants on the list, it’s located on a boat on the banks of the Somme River. You can enjoy your lunch or dinner during the one-hour cruise trip here.
Left luggage storage Amiens
Did you know you can get from Amiens to Mulhouse, Nancy, and Toulon by train? If you plan on enjoying any of these cities for a few hours or a few days, make use of all of the convenient Bounce luggage storage facilities in France. Download the Bounce luggage storage app and get access to thousands of storage spots to reserve a private space to store your belongings. From local shop to a location near a busy transit hub like a metro, enjoy luggage storage at a low cost with Bounce.