+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Antwerp
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Antwerp Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Antwerp?" Perhaps you just arrived in Antwerp and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Antwerp!
Luggage storage nearby most Antwerp hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Antwerp and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Antwerp start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Antwerp with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Antwerp without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
A port city on the river Scheldt, Antwerp lies in the north of Belgium close to the border with the Netherlands. Its port – the second largest in Europe – and access to the sea beyond have made Antwerp a center of trade for centuries. But no trade has shaped the city quite like the international diamond trade.
Antwerp was named back in the 4th century and is a city with a rich history. In the 10th century, it formed the boundary of the Holy Roman Empire. In the 16th century, as the port of the city of Bruges silted up and caused the decline of that town, Antwerp grew in importance. Becoming a center of foreign trade, Antwerp received sugar from the New World and became the base of powerful international bankers. During this golden age, Antwerp was perhaps the richest city in Europe.
It was around this time that the first diamond-cutting guild was established in the city. More followed, and soon, diamonds began to flow into Antwerp to be finished before being exported to other countries. To this day, 85% of the world's rough diamonds pass through Antwerp's diamond district on their way to foreign markets.
If you’ve stumbled upon this historic city and are here to explore it for a few days or even a few hours then make sure you familiarize yourself with Bounce. Our Antwerp left luggage facilities are the perfect place to store luggage, backpacks, shopping bags, and more.
Things to do in Antwerp
Antwerp has always been a cosmopolitan city, and successive waves of immigration have all left their mark on the Belgian city. Nowadays, Antwerp is a cultural hub of the Flemish region, and its port continues to ensure its economic importance to the country and to all of Europe.
- Shop for unique gifts at the Stadsfeestzaal Shopping Center. Built in 1908, this grand hall is more than a mere mall. It hosts art exhibitions and book and antique fairs, but is also home to some of the top international brands as well as several cafés where you can go for refreshments. If you’ve purchased some new goods, don’t forget that Bounce baggage storage will store more than just luggage. We’ll happily store your shopping bags, giving you peace of mind while you continue to explore Antwerp.
- Experience the beating heart of Antwerp at the Grote Markt. This vast town square is surrounded by 16th-century guildhalls and the elaborate City Hall of Antwerp. The center of Antwerp's public life, there's always something going on here, and it's the perfect place to people-watch while enjoying one of the many bars and restaurants in the area.
- Allow yourself to be dazzled in Antwerp's diamond district. Still the center of the world's diamond trade, the story of this unique district echoes the larger story of the city itself. A walking tour will fill you in on the rise, fall, and second rise of this international trade. Plus, if you’re in the market, Antwerp is one of the best places in the world to buy diamonds. If you find that your belongings are holding you back from stopping by this iconic district make sure you use a left luggage service like Bounce.
- Witness the history of emigration at the Red Star Line Museum. As one of Europe's largest ports, Antwerp was the place where millions of Europeans set sail for North America, never to return. Uncover the stories of these people who sailed the Atlantic in search of a better life. Make sure your items can fit into the museum’s luggage lockers before you arrive, but if they are too large, Bounce has convenient luggage storage facilities where you drop your stuff.
Transit options in Antwerp
- Zaventum airport is a 30-minute drive from Antwerp, and Deurne is 15 minutes away. Larger airports that serve Antwerp are Eindhoven and Brussels Charleroi. It takes around 75 minutes to reach Antwerp from Eindhoven by bus, and approximately two hours from Brussels Airport by train.
- Antwerp Central train station is just to the north of the diamond district and within walking distance of the town center. The central station has excellent connections throughout the country and beyond, with regular train services to Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris, and beyond. Antwerpen Centraal does have station lockers, but if you’re looking for a more affordable option, Bounce is the cheapest and best luggage storage provider in Antwerp.
- Tramlines 2, 6, 9, and 15 all stop outside the central train station. These lines connect you to the city’s excellent transportation system that combines streetcars with buses to get you just about anywhere you need to go.
Luggage storage in Antwerp
Antwerp may be an economically important city, but it’s still quite a compact one. Especially in terms of the main tourist area, composed of the city center and the diamond district. These sectors are right next to each other and can be easily explored on foot.
Make things easier on yourself by dropping off any heavy bags at a Bounce luggage storage service in Antwerp. No matter how many bags you have or how big they are, you'll be able to find a Bounce location that will look after them for you until you're ready to pick them up again. Our locations have convenient opening hours and if your plans change Bounce has a free cancellation policy.
Activities and attractions near Antwerp
- Fort Breendonk: See the dark side of Belgium's past at Fort Breendonk in Willebroek, just outside Antwerp. The fort was constructed in 1913 to defend Antwerp from the threat of German invasion. However, the fort failed to prevent German invasion in both world wars. During World War II, German forces turned the fort into a prison and concentration camp. The site is now a museum and a memorial to the people who were imprisoned here and tells a chilling story about life under Nazi occupation for the people of Belgium.
- Bruges: The medieval city of Bruges is one of Belgium's most visited tourist spots, and it's not hard to see why. The charming buildings and quaint canals make this small city a wonderful place to explore. It was the decline of Bruges that caused Antwerp to become the economic powerhouse it is, so a visit to Bruges is not only a chance to see a beautiful city, but an opportunity to understand more about the history of Antwerp, too. A train from Antwerp will take you to Bruges in around an hour and a half, so leave your heavy bags at a luggage storage shop back in Antwerp and see this well-preserved town for yourself.
- Ghent: Less than an hour from Antwerp, Ghent is a Belgian city that's well worth seeing. Home to the stunning Gravensteen Castle and the majestic Saint Bavo's Cathedral, Ghent is also known for its bustling Friday market in the center of the medieval city. Drop off your bags at an Antwerp luggage storage location so you can see this vibrant medieval town for yourself. If you are just passing through Ghent with a piece of luggage and want to explore the city, don’t forget that Bounce also has convenient luggage storage facilities in Ghent.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Antwerp?
The price for luggage storage in Antwerp is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Is it safe to store your bags in Antwerp?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Antwerp.
Are there storage lockers in Antwerp?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Antwerp. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Antwerp where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.