Luggage Storage Antwerp Station
Instantly reserve the best locations near Antwerp Station to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Antwerp Station Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 1, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Antwerp Station?" Perhaps you just arrived in Antwerp and need a place to store your bags near Antwerp Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Dimboola Footwear, Clever Stitch, or JT House & Sons and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Pink Lake, Lochiel Wayside Stop, or Polack Ivan & Sue .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Antwerp Station!
Luggage storage nearby Antwerp Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Antwerp with multiple locations near Antwerp Station.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Antwerp Station area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Antwerp Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Antwerp Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Antwerp Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Antwerp Station really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Antwerp Station and Antwerp without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Antwerp!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Antwerp!View City
About Antwerp Station
Antwerp Station (also known as Antwerp Centraal Railway Station) is a major train station located in Antwerp, Belgium. For over a hundred years, Antwerp Station has connected one of Belgium's largest cities with destinations across the region, including the capital Brussels and Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
Built at the turn of the 20th century, Antwerp Station is regarded as one of the most beautiful train stations in Belgium, with its dome ceiling and classical design features. Antwerp Station had renovations in the 1980s as a result of damage from World War II and was upgraded in 1998 to accommodate several high-speed train services.
Due to the range of nearby amenities and its location at the heart of the city, Antwerp Centraal is the perfect place to start exploring one of Belgium's biggest and best cities.
Things to do near Antwerp Station
As Antwerp's main train station, Antwerp Centraal is within walking distance of many of the city's best attractions and activities. Whether you're looking to see the best of Antwerp or just looking to kill some time between trains, you won't be short of options. Here are a few things to do in and around Antwerp Station.
- Peruse some of the stores within Antwerp Station. There are several stores dotted around Antwerp Station, from jewelers to florists.
- Grab a quick snack at one of the station's cafes and restaurants. You'll find a few places serving up food-to-go in Antwerp Station from fresh coffee to delicious hot dogs.
- Escape the bustling city at Stadspark. Antwerp's central park is just a couple of blocks from the station and boasts around 27 acres of lush woodlands and fields, ideal for a romantic stroll.
- Plan a family day out at Antwerp Zoo. Located right next to Antwerp Station, Antwerp Zoo is the oldest zoo in Belgium and is home to over 900 animal species.
- Take a tour of Antwerp City Hall. This UNESCO World Heritage Site was constructed in the 16th century and features ornate Renaissance architecture and an intriguing political history.
- Discover exquisite artwork at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts. One of Antwerp's many fantastic art museums, the Royal Museum of Fine Arts was founded in the early 19th century and contains works by Rembrandt, Rubens, and van Gogh.
Transit options at Antwerp Station
- Regional train services (National Railway Company of Belgium)
- City bus services (De Lijn)
- City tram services (De Lijn)
- Taxi ranks (Antwerp-Tax, Antwerp Taxi Centrale)
Luggage storage st Antwerp Station
Antwerp is a compact, bustling city, with many of its best attractions just a stone's throw from one another. If you can't take your belongings into one of Antwerp's many world-class museums, or don't fancy dragging your suitcases around the hectic city streets, consider booking with Bounce. With several luggage storage services in Antwerp, Bounce affords the best facilities around. These services are conveniently located at businesses and can be booked in just a couple of minutes via the Bounce app. You can even cancel free of charge, giving you the flexibility needed for a relaxing getaway.
Attractions and activities at Antwerp Station
- The Rubens House: Any fine art lover will want to pay a visit to the Rubens House. Located at the heart of Antwerp, this Italian-style villa was the home of renowned Baroque painter Peter Paul Rubens during the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. Visitors can take a tour of this beautiful house and discover more about how this master of art lived. Within the house is a collection of works by Rubens, including world-famous pieces such as his Self Portrait and the painting Adam and Eve.
As well as works by the man himself, Rubens House also displays a collection of works by other artists, such as Titian, Jan Brueghel the Elder, and Anthony van Dyck. You won't be able to bring large bags into the Rubens House, so book in an Antwerp Station luggage storage service first.
- Museum aan de Stroom: The port city of Antwerp has a long and fascinating history, and anybody looking to learn more should take a tour of the Museum aan de Stroom. Perched on the River Scheldt, the Museum aan de Stroom is the largest museum in Antwerp, with ten floors displaying rotating exhibits from a collection of over 500,000 objects.
Due to Antwerp's maritime connection with locations around the world, Museum aan de Stroom boasts everything from ancient Congolese statues to pre-Columbian textiles. With ever-changing displays, you'll be something new and exciting every time you visit. After taking a tour of this remarkable museum, head to the tenth floor to visit the open-air observation deck, which affords some of the best panoramas of Antwerp's skyline.
- Cathedral of Our Lady Antwerp: Antwerp's cathedral is arguably the highlight of the city's architecture. Construction of this stunning Gothic cathedral started in 1521 and took roughly 170 years to complete. Along with Antwerp Station, the Cathedral of Our Lady is a UNESCO World Heritage Sites due to its historical and architectural significance. It is considered the largest Gothic cathedral in Europe's low countries.
The interior of the Cathedral of Our Lady features artworks by many of Belgium's best-known artists, including Marten de Vos, Otto van Veen, and Jacob de Backer. You'll also find four pieces by Peter Paul Rubens within the cathedral, most notably an altarpiece called The Assumption of Mary and a triptych called The Elevation of the Cross. You won't want to lug your suitcases around this lavish cathedral, so stop by a luggage storage service near Antwerp Station beforehand.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Antwerp Station?
The price for luggage storage near Antwerp Station is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Antwerp Station?
There are multiple locations in the Antwerp Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Dimboola Station, Nhill Station, and Kiata and all over Antwerp.
Is it safe to store your bags near Antwerp Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Antwerp Station.
Are there storage lockers near Antwerp Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Antwerp Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Antwerp Station and in the broader Antwerp area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.