How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Titanic Belfast Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 8, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Titanic Belfast?" Perhaps you just arrived in Belfast and need a place to store your bags near Titanic Belfast before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bloomfield Shopping Centre & Retail Park, The Junction Retail & Leisure & Park, or Bow Street Mall and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Mount Steward Farm, Giant's Ring, or Comber Sq .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Titanic Belfast!
Luggage storage nearby Titanic Belfast with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Belfast with multiple locations near Titanic Belfast.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Titanic Belfast area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Titanic Belfast area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Tesco Travel, Starbucks, and Sainsbury's Caf. You can also go for a hike around Hillsborough Forest Park, The Gobbins Path, and Divis & the Black Mountain. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Cultra Inn, The Crown Liquor Saloon, and The Limelight.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Titanic Belfast area?
✅Multiple locations near Titanic Belfast✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Titanic Belfast with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Titanic Belfast really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Titanic Belfast and Belfast without your things!
About Titanic Belfast
Ever since the luxury ocean liner Titanic struck an iceberg and sank in 1912, it has captured the public imagination as few other naval disasters have. This interest was bolstered by the 1997 romantic film of the same name, which saw a resurgence of interest in the disaster. Finally, Titanic Belfast was opened in 2012, on the one hundredth anniversary of the ship’s maiden voyage. This impressive facility tells the story of the building and sinking of the Titanic, along with the broader history of Belfast’s shipbuilding industry.
Titanic Belfast is located on the shipyards where the Titanic and its sister ship the Olympic were built. Following the decline of Belfast’s shipbuilding industry, the shipyards lay empty for decades. However, starting in 2001, the government began efforts to regenerate the area, culminating in the building of Titanic Belfast. Now, this attraction is the centerpiece of Belfast’s Titanic Quarter, a whole neighborhood devoted to the ship and the shipbuilding industry. In 2016, Titanic Belfast won the title of World’s Leading Tourist Attraction at the World Travel Awards.
Things to do near Titanic Belfast
As the heart of Belfast’s Titanic Quarter, Titanic Belfast is close to plenty of nautical attractions. But even once you’ve seen everything to do with the iconic ship, there’s plenty more to do in Belfast. Drop off your bags at a nearby luggage storage and explore Northern Ireland’s capital city.
- There’s more to the Titanic Quarter than Titanic Belfast. You can also visit the SS Nomadic, the last surviving ship from the White Line that owned the Titanic. You can also visit Titanic’s Dock and Pump House for more information on the building and launching of the ship. And if the little ones need to burn off some energy, you can visit Vertigo Titanic Park and let them wear themselves out on the assault course there.
- Learn more about the world at W5. A short walk from Titanic Belfast, this interactive science center will teach you about geography, natural history, physics, and the mysteries of space, among other things.
- Explore the history of the city at the Northern Ireland Memorial Museum. As a major industrial and port city, Belfast suffered heavy bombing during World War II. This museum pays tribute to what the people of Belfast endured and hosts a recreation of an air raid shelter where you can see what it was like to live through the Blitz.
- Do some souvenir shopping at St. George’s Market. This market dates back to the nineteenth century and has been the commercial heart of Belfast for generations. Explore the produce of the region and pick up traditional Northern Irish delicacies at this lively shopping center.
- Delve into the darker side of history at Crumlin Road Gaol. This Victorian prison dates back to 1846 and has been the home of murderers, terrorists, and political prisoners. Despite this dark history, the gaol has reinvented itself as a wedding destination. A tour through the prison will give you a crash course in Northern Ireland’s troubled political history.
Transit options near Titanic Belfast
- Titanic Quarter Station is the nearest station to Titanic Belfast and is served by trains from Belfast Great Victoria Street. The footbridge connects the station to the Titanic Quarter, and it’s approximately a 15-minute walk from the station to Titanic Belfast.
- Bus routes 26, 26A, 26B, and 26C connect Titanic Belfast with the city center.
- The Airport Express bus runs from George Best Airport to Titanic Belfast.
Luggage storage at Titanic Belfast
As one of Northern Ireland’s top attractions, Titanic Belfast receives hundreds of thousands of visitors every year. It’s important to know that large bags are not allowed inside, and while the facility has a few small lockers, they are often inadequate for the number of visitors who need them. Make things easier on yourself by dropping off your bags at a Bounce luggage locker before visiting Titanic Belfast. That way, you can be confident that your belongings will be safe while you explore.
Attractions and Activities near Titanic Belfast
- See Northern Ireland’s top museum at the Ulster Museum. This institution has a little bit of everything, from dinosaur skeletons to Egyptian mummies to priceless works of art. There’s also a piece of meteorite and the Nobel Peace Prize won by local woman Mairead Corrigan. This impressive museum is like a crash course in world culture.
- Enjoy some fresh air at Belfast Botanic Gardens. First established in 1828, the gardens are famous for their impressive 19th-century Glasshouse. Don’t miss the Tropical Ravine, with its exotic plants and birds of paradise that are a delightfully unexpected pleasure to find in Belfast.
- Explore the rugged scenery of Northern Ireland at Cave Hill Country Park. Located just to the north of the city, the basalt outcrops here are full of caves that were used as bomb shelters during the Second World War. With impressive views of Belfast itself and the countryside around it, you may even see the Scottish coast on a clear day.
- See more of the country along the A2 Road to Derry. This scenic coastal drive is full of incredible attractions, including the world-famous Giant’s Causeway. You’ll be able to explore tiny fishing villages, go for hikes along the cliffs, or visit the Bushmills Distillery to learn more about the history of whiskey making and perhaps try a glass or two.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Titanic Belfast
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Titanic Belfast?
The price for luggage storage near Titanic Belfast is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Titanic Belfast?
There are multiple locations in the Titanic Belfast area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Downshire Halt Railway Station, George Best Belfast City Airport (BHD), and Aircoach Bus Stop and all over Belfast.
Is it safe to store your bags near Titanic Belfast?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Titanic Belfast.
Are there storage lockers near Titanic Belfast?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Titanic Belfast area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Titanic Belfast and in the broader Belfast area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Titanic Belfast?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Titanic Belfast are Europa Hotel, Grand Central Hotel, and Jurys Inn Belfast. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Titanic Belfast are Paddys Palace Hostel, Vagabonds, and Lagan Backpackers.
Where are the best restaurants near Titanic Belfast?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Titanic Belfast are Tim Hortons, McDonald's, and KFC.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Titanic Belfast?
Check out the nearby Belmont park, Botanic Gardens, and Stormont Estate.