Luggage Storage Birmingham Airport
Instantly reserve the best locations near Birmingham Airport to store your luggage for just £5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Birmingham Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 22, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Birmingham Airport?" Perhaps you just arrived in Birmingham and need a place to store your bags near Birmingham Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at New Square Shopping Centre, St Andrews Square Shopping Centre, or The Mailbox and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Packwood House, Ryton Pools Country Park, or Catton Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Birmingham Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Birmingham Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Birmingham with multiple locations near Birmingham Airport.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Birmingham Airport area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Birmingham Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Cafelicious, and Primark Café with Disney. You can also go for a hike around Babbs Mill Local Nature Reserve, Kings Norton Nature Reserve, and Brickworks Nature Reserve. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Dubai Shisha Lounge, Ladana Cafe, and Wetherspoon.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Birmingham Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Birmingham Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Birmingham Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Birmingham Airport really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Birmingham Airport and Birmingham without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Birmingham!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Birmingham!View City
About Birmingham Airport
The city of Birmingham owes its success to the Industrial Revolution. Its location at the center of England and its extensive canal network made Birmingham one of the workshops of the British Empire. Based on manufacturing and heavy industry, Birmingham grew rapidly in the 18th, 19th, and early 20th centuries. As the second biggest city in the UK by population, Birmingham was a natural choice for one of the country's biggest airports.
Birmingham Airport's origins go back to the Second World War. Opened in 1939, it was used for training and maintenance during the conflict. In 1946, it open to civilian uses. Scheduled service to Paris began in 1949, and other European destinations were soon added.
The postwar boom in air travel saw Birmingham airport expand again and again. Service to New York began in 1967 after the runway was expanded to take larger planes. In 1980, Birmingham got its first visit from Concorde, the now-defunct supersonic airliner. In 2009, Birmingham Airport opened a new three-story international pier, making it the first UK airport outside of London to serve the A380 Airbus. These expansions, plus others planned for the future, have made the airport able to serve more than 12 million passengers per year and connect the center of England with the rest of the world.
Things to do near Birmingham Airport
The two huge terminals of Birmingham airport have all the amenities travelers could want, including restaurants, hotels, gift shops, and other services. And once you step just a little outside of this huge airport, you'll find plenty of other attractions worth visiting.
- Get some retail therapy at Resorts World. This entertainment complex offers a shopping mall, pubs, restaurants, the UK’s biggest casino, a gaming arcade, and an IMAX movie theater. Whatever you like to do, you’ll find it here, right on the doorstep of Birmingham airport.
- Test your body and brains at the Bear Grylls Adventure. Located in the National Exhibition Center, this challenge was designed by famous UK survivalist Bear Grylls and allows you to go climbing, skydiving, shooting, or diving - all within a single state-of-the-art facility.
- Allow yourself to relax at Elmdon Park. Just a mile from Birmingham airport, this gentle park feels a long way away. Take a stroll along the river and breathe in the fresh air while you immerse yourself in nature.
- Get off-road at the Land Rover experience. The famed Land Rover and Range Rover vehicle brands were started in this part of the UK, and the company still maintains a manufacturing facility here. Step onto the factory floor to see where the legendary off-road vehicles are made, then take one out for a spin on a carefully-designed assault course to test the capabilities of these state-of-the-art machines.
- Get up close to some cuddly creatures at Middle England Alpaca Farm. This working farm allows you to learn more about these exotic creatures and see how they are cared for. There's also a petting zoo where you can feed the alpacas along with goats, sheep, and other farm animals.
Transit options at Birmingham Airport
- Birmingham airport has its own train station. The Air Rail link takes passengers from the airport to the train station in around two minutes and is free to use.
- A short train ride from Birmingham International station will bring you to Birmingham New Street. This is one of the UK's busiest and biggest train stations, and offers connections to every town in the UK via rail.
- Buses X1 and X12 connect Birmingham airport with Birmingham city center.
Luggage storage near Birmingham Airport
Birmingham airport has excellent transit links with the city it serves. Whether you choose to go by bus, train, or taxi, you'll soon find yourself in the heart of one of the UK's biggest and most cosmopolitan cities. You can make things a lot easier on yourself by not carrying heavy suitcases around.
Drop off your unneeded bags at a luggage storage shop near Birmingham airport. Bounce can help you find somewhere to store your belongings, no matter how many bags you have or how long you need them secured.
Activities and attractions near Birmingham Airport
- National Sea Life Center: Journey under the waves at the National Sea Life Center. Birmingham is one of the furthest UK cities from the coast, but that doesn't mean you can't explore the underwater world. This state-of-the-art aquarium allows you to get up close with aquatic animals such as jellyfish, sharks, and octopuses. There's also an Antarctic habitat full of always popular penguins. The Sea Life Center makes a great place for a family day out. Just make sure to leave your heavy bags behind at a luggage storage facility near Birmingham airport before you go.
- Stratford-upon-Avon: Take a steam train from Birmingham to Stratford-upon-Avon. These beautifully preserved trains are relics of a bygone era and offer the perfect way to explore the countryside. Plus, Stratford-upon-Avon is a beautifully preserved medieval town, and was the birthplace and final resting place of William Shakespeare. See the house where Shakespeare lived and take in one of his plays at the theatre in Stratford before heading back to Birmingham at the end of the day.
- Cadbury World: Fans of chocolate shouldn't miss a trip to Cadbury World. This iconic brand got its start in Birmingham, and the Cadbury World attraction pays homage to this legacy. The 4D cinema experience will take you on a journey through the world of chocolate. And rest assured, there is a very well-stocked gift shop so you can pick up souvenirs. Large bags aren't permitted at Cadbury world, so make sure you drop them off at a Birmingham luggage storage location before you go.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Birmingham Airport
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Birmingham Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Birmingham Airport is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Birmingham Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Birmingham Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Wellesbourne Mountford Airfield, Birmingham Airport (BHX), and Birmingham New Street Railway Station (BHM) and all over Birmingham.
Is it safe to store your bags near Birmingham Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Birmingham Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Birmingham Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Birmingham Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Birmingham Airport and in the broader Birmingham area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Birmingham Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Birmingham Airport are The Manor Hotel, Hilton Birmingham Metropole, and The Coleshill. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Birmingham Airport are Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham Airport Pension Trustees Limited, and Imi Retirement Savings Trust Limited.
Where are the best restaurants near Birmingham Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Birmingham Airport are StarCity, Bader Restaurant, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Birmingham Airport?
Check out the nearby Elmdon Park, Oaklands Park, and Small Heath Park.