+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Blackpool
Freedom to explore for £5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Your Blackpool Guides
Luggage storage nearby most
Blackpool Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 30, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Blackpool?" Perhaps you just arrived in Blackpool and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Concourse Shopping Centre, Fishergate Shopping Centre, or St George's Shopping Centre and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Cuerden Valley Park, Formby Beach, or Yarrow Valley Country Park and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Blackpool!
Luggage storage nearby most Blackpool hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Blackpool and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Blackpool start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Blackpool now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Wallings Ice Cream, Starbucks, and Bus Station. You can also go for a hike around Ainsdale Sand Dunes National Nature Reserve, RSPB Marshside, and WWT Martin Mere Wetland Centre. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Grapes Hotel, The Squirrel, and The Layton Rakes.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Blackpool with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Blackpool without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Blackpool With Bounce
Blackpool has been one of the UK's most iconic seaside resorts since the Victorian era of the 19th century. While it may have changed over the last couple of hundred years, its emblematic features remain the same.
Blackpool has three piers crammed with amusement arcades and thrill rides, a mile and a half-long promenade known as the Golden Mile, and a one-hundred and fifty-meter high tower with a ballroom where taking afternoon tea while dancing the hours away is a British tradition.
To be able to enjoy Blackpool at its best, you don't want to be carrying your bags around with you. That would put a bigger dampener than the British weather on any activity you wanted to do. You can get bag-free quickly and conveniently by using one of the Bounce luggage storage facilities in Blackpool. Your belongings will be safe in a security tagged and fully insured locker while you head off for a ride on the Pleasure Beach waltzer or step it out like Richard Gere in Dance With Me in the Tower Ballroom.
Luggage Storage In Blackpool
Bounce is a luggage storage service created with one aim and that's to make life easier for travelers by providing secure luggage storage sites where they're needed most. Bounce has achieved that aim on a global level by partnering with reputable local businesses to offer conveniently located luggage lockers in Blackpool, in other major towns and cities throughout the UK, and across the world. No matter where you use a Bounce luggage locker, you'll find they're economical to hire, are all security tagged, and are comprehensively insured for your complete peace of mind.
Blackpool City Guide
Top Things to Do In Blackpool
Is there more to do in Blackpool than ride rollercoasters, view the annual spectacular of the Blackpool Illuminations, and spread your towel on the impressive stretch of sand in the faint hope the British sun might shine? Yes, there is. Blackpool has museums that are fun as well as fascinating, a food scene that involves a lot more than fish and chips, and enough shops to keep even the worst shopaholic occupied.
Best Museums In Blackpool
While Blackpool doesn't have anywhere near as many museums as it does amusement arcades, there are a few which are well worth heading away from the seafront to visit. In the museums in Blackpool, you can discover interesting facts about a WW2 aircraft, browse a collection of contemporary art, or get close to wax replications of famous faces.
- Spitfire Visitor Center – The Spitfire Visitor Center is a museum in Blackpool dedicated to preserving the history of the fighter aircraft that dominated the skies during WW2. As well as five replica Spitfires, the museum which is located in Hangar 42 at Blackpool Airport also houses a large collection of airfield vehicles and equipment from the same era. While you can't fly in the Spitfires, you can sit in the pilot's seat to get a souvenir photo.
- The Grundy – The Grundy on Queen Street is a contemporary art gallery that has been displaying artworks from British and international artists for over a century. The museum's collection was started with twenty paintings and a large monetary donation by two artistic brothers local to Blackpool. The Grundy is open five days of the week from Tuesday to Saturday between eleven in the morning and four in the afternoon. Admission is free.
- Madame Tussauds – If you've always wanted to rub shoulders with the stars of screen and stage, but have never managed to run into one in person at Madame Tussauds you'll have your chance. Madame Tussauds in Blackpool is home to over eighty wax effigies of stars from film, TV, theater, and the music industry as well as plenty of politicians. In the early evening on a Saturday, the museum hosts a silent disco so you can dance your way around the exhibits.
Shopping In Blackpool
Blackpool has a great selection of stores so no matter whether you like mall shopping, boutique shopping or want to buy arts and crafts as souvenirs, you'll find exactly what you're looking for. You don't need to pay the exaggerated tourist prices you'll come across on the Golden Mile either. Blackpool has some excellent markets and outlets where you won't struggle to find a bargain or two.
- Houndshill Shopping Center – The Houndshill Shopping Center is an indoor mall right in the heart of Blackpool near the tower. The center contains over fifty brand name stores like River Island and Next stocking everything from fashion wear to shoes and goods for the home. The center opens for business at nine in the morning and closes at five-thirty in the afternoon. Sunday opening hours are shorter and the stores close at four-thirty.
- The Regent – The Regent is an old cinema building that's been converted into a retail center for antiques and handicrafts. There are around fifty different retailers distributed over The Regent's three floors and an old-fashioned tea room where you can take a traditional afternoon tea with cakes and sandwiches. If you're looking for unique or quirky souvenirs this is the place to find them. The Regent opens seven days of the week from ten in the morning until four-thirty in the afternoon.
- Bonny Street Market – Bonny Street Market is Blackpool's biggest market, but it's held only during the peak tourist season from April to November. Bonny Street is right by the seafront so anytime you take a walk along the promenade from Monday to Friday, you'll see all the stalls and hear the shouts of the traders plying their wares. Listing what they don't sell on Bonny Street Market would be quicker than listing what they do. Whatever it is you have in mind, walk around long enough and you'll find it.
Dining In Blackpool
It's almost impossible to resist the aroma of fish and chips as you wander along the Golden Mile and it's true what they say about this classic British dish tasting better when eaten outside. If you can hold off until dinnertime you'll discover that Blackpool has some great restaurants offering food that's as diverse as Greek is to Asian cuisine.
- Ciao Ciao – Ciao Ciao is an Italian restaurant on Devonshire Road that's highly rated by its customers. Ciao Ciao is a small homely eaterie with a definite Mediterranean atmosphere in both the décor and the dishes they serve. Here you can get stuck into many classic Italian dishes like meatballs with spaghetti, calamares, lasagna, risotto, and of course, pizza.
- Michael Wan's Mandarin – Michael Wan's Mandarin is an award-winning Chinese restaurant on Clifton Street. Inside and out it looks more like an olde-world British pub, but the menu they serve here consists of authentic Mandarin and Cantonese dishes. Eat here and you can get ready for a true Asian feast of potsticker dumplings, crispy duck, war char chicken, and wonton noodle soup. Michael Wan's also offers a special vegan menu made up of dishes they've adapted to be vegan-friendly.
- The Bank – The Bank is a pub-style restaurant on Corporation Street that's housed in an old building that's been renovated to an exceptionally high standard. Spacious and airy, here you can sit in comfort to enjoy a humongous mixed grill with six different types of meat, a rack of ribs, lamb shanks, or a succulent homemade burger.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Blackpool?
The price for luggage storage in Blackpool is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Blackpool?
There are multiple locations all around Blackpool which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Cuerden Valley Park, Formby Beach, Yarrow Valley Country Park and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Blackpool?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Blackpool.
Are there storage lockers in Blackpool?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Blackpool. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Blackpool where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Blackpool?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Coral Island, McDonald's, and Fairhaven Lake. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Blackpool are ParkBee, The Imperial Hotel, and Norbreck Castle Hotel.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Blackpool?
Blackpool offers several scenic parks including Stanley Park, Mereside Park, and Boundary Park, Blackpool.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Blackpool?
You can find local tourist information at Blackpool Model Village & Garden, Stanley Park Visitor Centre, and Click2Visit.