Rated 4.9/5 (163,485 ratings)
Luggage Storage Liverpool
Instantly reserve the best locations in Liverpool to store your luggage for just £5.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Liverpool Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 9, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Liverpool?" Perhaps you just arrived in Liverpool and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Golden Square Shopping Centre, Prestatyn Shopping Park, or Junction One Retail Park and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Formby Beach, Yarrow Valley Country Park, or Pen-y-ffordd and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Liverpool!
Luggage storage nearby most Liverpool hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Liverpool and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Liverpool start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Liverpool now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Bembe Café & Barbecue Terrace, Hayrack Church Farm, and Bean Coffee Roasters. You can also go for a hike around Rspb Burton Mere, Wirral Way, and Delamere Forest. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Richard John Blackler, Reem Lounge, and The Fall Well.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Liverpool with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Liverpool without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Liverpool lies on the eastern shore of the Mersey River in England’s county of Merseyside. The city has an extensive maritime history and has served as the home port for famous ships like the RMS Titanic and the RMS Queen Mary.
The city has been a hub of country “firsts,” establishing England’s first lifeboat station, School for the Blind, and underground railway tunnels, among many other innovations. It comes as no surprise that The Beatles came from this land of progress and ingenuity.
Transportation in Liverpool is diverse. This popular tourist destination welcomes visitors from around the globe and has established a well-tuned network of buses, rail lines, and ferry routes. Most city streets are bicycle and pedestrian-friendly, and Liverpool John Lennon Airport offers easy continental and international access to the city.
Liverpool is known as the “World Capital City of Pop.” The status was granted by the Guinness Book of World Records due to the dozens of record-breaking music singles produced by resident musicians (primarily, The Beatles). Today, the city’s packed with music-themed museums, shops, and pubs.
Fun Fact: Liverpool’s Liver Building clocks are two feet larger than London’s Big Ben, making them the largest clock faces in the UK.
Things to do in Liverpool
Liverpool attractions don’t disappoint. Musically-minded travelers will find much to learn and explore, and art lovers won’t run out of work to admire.
In true Liverpool fashion, new sights and hotspots pop up all of the time, so each visit here is sure to be unique. From world-class museums to comfy, waterfront pubs, Liverpool leaves a lasting impression. Plot out an itinerary, or show up and wander; there’s no wrong way to experience this city.
- Rise and shine with breakfast at Dale Street Kitchen. Build a protein-packed plate or sip an energizing smoothie at this cozy, casual venue.
- Wander along the waterfront at the Royal Albert Dock. Modern shops and eateries meld with industrial operations in this historic neighborhood.
- Soak up some Beatles memorabilia while sipping a drink at the Cavern Club.
- Snap a pic in front of Strawberry Field, the famous site that inspired John Lennon’s song, “Strawberry Fields Forever.”
- Delve into the city’s seafaring past at the Merseyside Maritime Museum.
- Explore the shoreline with a hop-on, hop-off boat tour on the Mersey River.
- Fuel up on traditional British cuisine with a modern spin at Wreckfish. The atmosphere is lax but luxurious, and the menu is simple but diverse.
- Settle in for a seaside sunset at Crosby Beach.
- Round out your evening with an invite-only visit to 81LTD. A little planning is required to get a seat at this hideaway pub; register ahead to get a spot on the bar’s exclusive guest list.
Transit options in Liverpool
- Rail (Local and regional)
- Bus (Queens Square and Liverpool One bus stations)
- Air (Liverpool John Lennon Airport)
- Boat (Port of Liverpool ferry services)
Luggage storage near Liverpool
During a Liverpool visit, don’t limit your explorations to city sights. The beautiful, art-filled city of Birkenhead lies just west of Liverpool and is packed with cultural attractions. Parks, villages, and rolling countryside dot Liverpool’s eastern boundary, offering relaxing respites from the bustle of the city.
Experience the best of Liverpool without worrying about your bags; find a Bounce luggage storage location nearby, drop your gear, and move on to your next destination.
Attractions and Activities near Liverpool
- The Beatles Story: A trip to Liverpool wouldn’t be complete with a visit to The Beatles Story exhibition. Here, guests are transported back to a time when rock and roll was blooming, and John, Paul, George, and Ringo formed their world-changing band. The exhibits are elaborate and focus on various aspects of the band’s music, members, and transformations. Instruments, apparel, and detailed recreations of performance venues and recording studios are displayed here; Beatles fans should probably set aside a full day (or two) to explore this epic collection. The on-site FAB4 Cafe serves snacks and beverages, and the museum’s gift shop offers some of the best Beatles-themed apparel and memorabilia around.
- World Museum: This diverse Liverpool museum highlights life on Earth, past and present. The museum has been around since the mid-1800s and has remained in the same venue for over 150 years. Exhibits cover a range of topics, from dinosaurs and Ancient Egypt to space and just about everything in between. During a World Museum visit, you can view marine species at the aquarium and spiders in the Bug House. The museum’s World Discovery Centre displays Greek pottery, and the Space and Time exhibition features watches, moon rocks, and space-viewing tools. Museum admission is free, though visits should be booked ahead to ensure timely entry.
- Sefton Park: Carve out lots of time on the itinerary for Sefton Park. This 200-acre green space is the pride of Liverpool’s park system. Wide, paved paths wind through manicured gardens, offering bikers and walkers lots of room to roam. The setting’s mostly natural, with a little bit of whimsy mixed in; vibrantly colored benches line the paths, and a bronze Peter Pan statue can be found near the park’s stunning glass Palm House. Sefton Park is one of the many family-friendly attractions in Liverpool, perfect for picnicking and relaxing. To experience one of the park’s most tranquil spots, head for Fairy Glen, a secluded site along its eastern edge.
- Newsham Park and Garden: This 100-acre park was established in the mid-1800s, and some of its original structures still stand today. Just a 15-minute bus ride from Liverpool’s city center, the park is easy to access and features rolling terrain and a boating lake. During a park visit, you can feed ducks, follow paths winding through fields and mature forests, and stop for a rest near the park’s bandstand. Historical structures to check out here include the Seaman’s Orphanage and the Newsham House.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Liverpool?
The price for luggage storage in Liverpool is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Liverpool?
There are multiple locations all around Liverpool which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Formby Beach, Yarrow Valley Country Park, Pen-y-ffordd and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Liverpool?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Liverpool.
Are there storage lockers in Liverpool?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Liverpool. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Liverpool where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Liverpool?
The most popular restaurants to visit are KO Grill, Hotel Chocolat, and Byron Liverpool One. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Liverpool are Hilton Liverpool City Centre, 30 James Street, and Adelphi Hotel.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Liverpool?
Liverpool offers several scenic parks including Sefton Park, Birkenhead Park, and Croxteth Hall & Country Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Liverpool?
You can find local tourist information at Williamson Tunnels Heritage Centre, Liverpool ONE Information Centre, and Liverpool Tourist Information Central Library.