Rated 4.9/5 (153,610 ratings)
Luggage Storage Chester
Instantly reserve the best locations in Chester to store your luggage for just £5.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Chester Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Chester?" Perhaps you just arrived in Chester and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Chester!
Luggage storage nearby most Chester hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Chester and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Chester start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Chester with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Chester without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Chester is an ancient city in Britain that many people visit for a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of London and other larger European cities. Perfect for history buffs and families, it was founded as a Roman fortress in the 1st century AD in the northwest of modern England.
The city features the most complete Roman walls still in existence, the oldest still-working racecourse, the largest Roman Amphitheater in Britain, and a 1000-year old cathedral.
Chester’s incredible shopping district is found in the 700-year old Rows, which are so narrow that it only allows for one-way pedestrian traffic in some spots. Still, you’ll find shops with the trendiest fashions, stores with priceless antiques, and countless cafes and pubs to help you pass the time.
Some top tourist spots include the Chester Zoo, one of the most popular attractions in Britain outside of London. Or, take an open-top bus tour through the city.
As the site where Roman legionaries marched to war, Vikings wreaked havoc, and Normans invaded and conquered the Anglo-Saxons, Chester is a museum in and of itself. However, there is the Grosvenor Museum and the Cheshire Military Museum you can check out if you please.
From the Chester City Walls to the Groves to Grosvenor Park and more, there’s much to see and do in Chester.
Things to do in Chester
Chester has a deep and ancient history that dates back to the Roman empire. With the world’s most complete Roman walls still standing and the oldest Roman Amphitheatre in all of Britain, Chester is an incredible place to visit and explore in the northwest of England.
Although Chester will be most beloved by history buffs and those more inclined to stroll through a small city, there’s truly something for everyone in this little-known town.
- See the Chester City Walls, originally built by the Romans and the most complete in the world
- Revel in the beauty of the 1000-year old Chester Cathedral or the medieval St John the Baptist’s Church
- Do your shopping at the narrow Chester Rows
- Enjoy the gorgeous riverside promenade known as The Groves
- Take the family to the popular Chester Zoo, one of the most-visited tourist attractions in Britain outside of London
- Although Chester itself is almost like one big museum, check out local museums like the Grosvenor Museum or the Cheshire Military Museum
- Spend some time outdoors and have a picnic at Grosvenor Park or take a stroll through the Chester Roman Gardens
- Do some sightseeing, making sure to check out the Eastgate Clock, the oldest Roman Amphitheatre in Britain, and the Chester Cross at the junction of Northgate Street, Eastgate Street, and Bridge Street
- Take a boat tour along the River Dee or perhaps join an open-top bus tour of the city’s intriguing Roman roots
- Head to the Roodee, the oldest still-in-use racecourse which opened in 1539
Transit options in Chester
- Air: Manchester International or Liverpool John Lennon airports are both 40 minutes away from Chester
- Motorways: M6, M56, and M53
- Train: Crewe, Arriva Trains - Two hours from London
- Bus: City Centre Bus, Arriva Buses
- Coach: National Express
- Taxi: Chester Taxi Service
Luggage storage in Chester
When visiting Chester, there’s going to be quite a bit of walking involved. There’s so much to see and you’ll want to make sure you’re not weighed down by anything unnecessary – and that includes your luggage.
Bounce partners with trusted local businesses in Chester so that you can store your luggage safely and securely. Simply download the app, search your location, and find convenient luggage storage in Chester for an affordable daily rate.
Attractions and Activities in Chester
It’s pretty amazing to see and experience a place that has such a long history. The ancient city of Chester was founded as a Roman fortress way back in the 1st century AD and within the city’s walls, you’ll find remnants of its Roman past.
If you’re at all interested in history, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by all the interesting and incredible artifacts you’ll find in Chester. Just be sure to store your luggage with Bounce before you set off on your exploration. You’ll be grateful to have less to carry around.
- City walls: Start with some sightseeing and enjoy some of Chester’s incredible Roman history. Its city walls are the most complete in the world, its Roman Amphitheatre is the oldest in Britain, and its churches and cathedrals are still standing at over 1000 years old.
- The Rows: However, if you’d rather do some shopping in Chester, go to the Rows where you’ll have a unique shopping experience on the narrow streets that are quite different from what we’re used to in modern times.
- Parks: Chester also has some wonderful outdoor areas like Grosvenor Park, The Groves right off the River Dee, and the Chester Roman Gardens. Plus, the Chester Zoo is a popular way to spend the day surrounded by plants and animals.
- Tours and sights: Take a selfie with the Eastgate Clock or the Chester Cross and consider taking either a boat tour or an open-top bus tour to learn more about the area.