How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Brussels
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Brussels Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Brussels Airport starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Brussels Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Brussels Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Brussels Airport (BRU), Station Londerzeel, and Leuven Railway Station (Station Leuven) and all over Brussels.
Is it safe to store your bags near Brussels Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Brussels Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Brussels Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Brussels Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Brussels Airport and in the broader Brussels area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Brussels Airport?
Popular metro stations like Roodebeek (Roodebeek (MIVB | De Lijn | TEC)), Stokkel (Stokkel (MIVB)), or Madou ) (Madou (MIVB | De Lijn)) can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Brussels near Brussels Airport, you may be close to some bus stations: Stelplaats De Lijn, International Bus Station, or Colonel Bourg / Kolonel Bourg (Kolonel Bourg (MIVB)). If traveling by train, Station Vilvoorde, Brussels-North Railway Station (Station Brussel-Noord), and Brussels-Schuman Railway Station (Station Brussel-Schuman) are nearest to Brussels Airport.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Brussels Airport?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Brussels Airport are Aspria Brussels Royal La Rasante, Hotel BLOOM, and Thon Hotel EU. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Brussels Airport are Voormalige Abdij Kortenberg, La Porte D'ulysse, and Train Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Brussels Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Brussels Airport are Mess, Ikea Restaurant Zaventem, and Tomberg (Tomberg (MIVB)).
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Brussels Airport?
Check out the nearby Park Van Tervuren (Park van Tervuren), Chirojongens Weit, and Parc Jourdainpark (Jourdainpark).
Store your luggage around Brussels Airport
Luggage storage nearby most Brussels Airport hotspotsPosted
Brussels Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Brussels Airport?” Perhaps you just arrived in Brussels and need a place to store your bags near Brussels Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at The Leaf, L'Esplanade, or Gouden Kruispunt and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Brussels Airport area at Grand Place (Grote Markt), Warandepark / Parc de Bruxelles (Warandepark), or Stadspark and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Brussels Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Brussels Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Brussels with multiple locations near Brussels Airport.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Brussels Airport area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Brussels Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Taverne Frituur De Boerenschuur, Planckendael, and Starbucks Leuven. You can also go for a hike around Hallerbos, Chartreuzenbos, and Dijk Tielrode. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Beer Bar, Kafee Spoor 8, and De Rut.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Brussels Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Brussels Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Brussels Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Brussels Airport really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Brussels Airport and Brussels without your things!
About Brussels Airport
Brussels airport, or BRU, is an international Airport that lies around seven miles from the center of Brussels. Serving 26 million passengers each year, it is a busy airport by any definition. Started as an airfield for the occupying Nazi forces during World War II, the Belgian government decided to create a national airport on the site when the war ended. Officially opened in 1948, the airport was expanded for the World Fair in 1958. Further expansions followed in the 60s and 70s, and the airport has been growing ever since.
For a relatively young airport, Brussels has seen some unusual events. In 2013, eight men disguised as police stole $50 million worth of diamonds from a plane on the runway of Brussels airport. Only one person has ever been convicted. Also, in 2016, two bombs were detonated in Brussels airport, causing the closure of the facility for two weeks while it was repaired.
Future expansions to Brussels airport are planned to serve the increasing number of passengers. The airport operates flights all over Europe and around the world, with the flight to New York City being one of its most popular international routes.
Things to do near Brussels Airport
Generally, most people don't think of an airport as a tourist attraction in and of itself. At best, they are a means to an end. But thanks to its proximity to Brussels' heart, Brussels airport actually has quite a few options for fun and entertainment not too far away from the terminal itself.
- Plunge into a grand adventure at Betovering. This fantasy medieval adventure park is a great place to bring the kids, who will have a blast on the treetop assault course. Actors guide you on a thrilling adventure to save the kingdom as you embark on a variety of challenging quests.
- See the continent without leaving the neighborhood of Brussels at Mini Europe. This miniature theme park holds 1:25 scale replicas of all of Europe's most famous landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower, the Colosseum, and Big Ben. Feel like a giant as you explore this quirky attraction.
- Stretch your legs at Parc de Laeken. This well-kept English-style park is one of Brussels' biggest. Its sweeping green lawns and shady trees make the perfect place for a picnic or an afternoon stroll where you can get a break from the busy city.
- Marvel at unique architecture at Maison Saint Cyr. The striking building is on the best examples of Art Nouveau design you'll see anywhere. With its ornate iron railings, elegant windows, and sweeping staircases, this early 20th-century masterpiece looks like something straight out of a fairytale.
- Immerse yourself in the beating heart of Brussels at Grand Place. Brussels' central public square is surrounded by ornate Guildhalls and full of charming cafés and restaurants. It's the perfect place to relax with a refreshment and watch the world go by in this cosmopolitan city.
Transit options at Brussels airport
- The airport line shuttle bus runs from the center of Brussels to the airport. On weekdays, the journey takes 30 minutes. On weekends, the bus makes more local stops and takes a little longer to reach the city.
- The Brussels Airport Express Train serves Brussels Midi, Brussels Central, and Brussels North stations. Leaving roughly every 15 minutes, the train takes about 17 minutes to reach the airport.
- A dedicated cycle path runs to the airport, which offers secure bike parking for those who prefer to travel on two wheels.
Luggage storage at Brussels airport
Carrying luggage is often part of the airport experience. A busy airport like Brussels is no place to carry more bags than you need to. Crowds, escalators, stairs, and other obstacles can all quickly hinder your enjoyment of your trip. Make things easy and yourself by leaving your bags at a Bounce luggage storage service near Brussels airport. No matter what size bags you’re carrying, you can rest assured they will be well looked after until you return to pick them up.
Activities and attractions near Brussels airport
- Royal Palace of Brussels: The official palace of the monarchy of Belgium, the Royal Palace of Brussels is right at the center of the city. With a façade 50% longer than London's Buckingham Palace, it's an imposing building fit for a king or queen. Tours of the palace and its gardens will reveal more about the history of Belgium and the lifestyle of its ruling family, as well as allow you to enjoy the enviable collection of priceless art. For security reasons, large bags are not permitted in the palace, so make sure you drop them off at the luggage storage service in Brussels before visiting.
- Waffles: Belgium is famous for its waffles, and you can't visit the capital without partaking of this culinary treat. You'll find waffle houses just about everywhere you go in Brussels, but for an iconic and historic location, try Maison Dandoy in the heart of the city. First opened in 1829, the company is still run by the 7th generation of the same family that began it all.
- Beer and chocolate tour: For more classic Belgian treats, take a beer and chocolate tour through the heart of the city to discover some of the best of what Brussels has to offer. While these tours won’t help your waistline, they will help you enjoy some of the most delicious aspects of Belgian culture. Besides, all that walking may help to mitigate your guilt at least a little bit.