Luggage Storage Buffalo Airport (BUF)
Instantly reserve the best locations near Buffalo Airport to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Buffalo Airport Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 1, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Buffalo Airport?" Perhaps you just arrived in Buffalo and need a place to store your bags near Buffalo Airport before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Westgate Mall, Burlington Coat Factory, or Ross Dress for Less and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Cadillac Ranch, Maxwell's Pumpkin Farm, or Prairie Dog Town 2 .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Buffalo Airport!
Luggage storage nearby Buffalo Airport with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Buffalo with multiple locations near Buffalo Airport.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Buffalo Airport area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Buffalo Airport area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Palo Duro Canyon Scenic Overlook, Starbucks, and Dutch Bros Coffee. You can also go for a hike around Lighthouse Trail, Girl Scout Trail And Pitcher Pump Ranch, and Wildcat Bluff. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Bar Z Winery, The Pine Shed Lounge, and Throwbacks Sports Bar.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Buffalo Airport area?
✅Multiple locations near Buffalo Airport✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Buffalo Airport with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Buffalo Airport really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Buffalo Airport and Buffalo without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Buffalo!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Buffalo!View City
About Buffalo Airport
As the second-largest city in New York, Buffalo has a lot to keep anyone busy while you are waiting for your flight. Located on the shores of Lake Erie by the Niagara River, the beauty of this bustling city will astound you. Whether you have a long layover or are just passing through, you don’t want to just sit around and be bored. And if you have your kids along, you are going to want something to occupy them while you wait. From malls to museums and parks to paintball, the city can keep you all busy for several hours or more.
Just 10 miles from the busy city of Buffalo, the Buffalo Airport, also known as Buffalo Niagara International Airport, is in the town of Cheektowaga. It is a significant transportation hub where they have more than 100 flights per day. Opened in 1926, it started out as 318 acres with one lane, and now it has over 1,000 acres. And while you are there, you can get a haircut, your shoes shined, and peruse the shops for souvenirs. You may also want to enjoy a meal or snack at one of the half-dozen restaurants or have a drink at one of the many bars or lounges. The service is friendly, and it feels more like a large shopping mall than an airport. But don't stop there, venture into Buffalo to get a taste of this Lake Erie city.
Things to do Near Buffalo Airport
Don’t just sit in a seat and wait for your flight that is hours away. Get up and explore the Buffalo Airport. Then head into the city for loads of fun less than 20 minutes away. Are you in town for meetings and want to see some of the city while here? Or are you a local running from a long day at work to an impromptu date? Drop off your luggage with a Bounce partner before enjoying some of the fun things to do. Because lugging around your luggage just takes the fun out of any adventure.
- Get a shoeshine at the airport. You can always use a cleanup of your footwear before the big presentation.
- Have a bite to eat. Visit one of the 10 eateries in the airport. Lake Erie Grille and Queen City Kitchen are full-service restaurants if you want to sit back and be waited on.
- Get some souvenirs for the folks back home or for yourself to remember your trip. There are five retail shops on the upper level of the airport to choose from.
- In Buffalo, shop at Broadway Market for the perfect gift.
- Watch the planes. Watching those giant airships take off and land never gets boring.
- Head to Taste of Buffalo for some of the best eats in town.
- Check out Old Fort Erie and see a fort under siege.
- Visit a cider mill near Buffalo for a taste of the region's best.
Transit Options in Buffalo Airport
- NFTA Metro Bus Routes 68, 27, and 24.
- NFTA Metro Rail Route 145
- Airport Express Taxi Service
Luggage Storage Near Buffalo Airport
Make a list of the awesome things to see and do in and around Buffalo. Then, leave your valuables with Bounce for safekeeping. Running around Buffalo with your luggage is not a good idea, nor is it fun. Bounce has made it our mission to offer secure short-term storage for your gear in cities all over the world, and Buffalo is no exception. Bounce has a large number of partners in and around town and local tourist sites, where you can leave your stuff while you are out and about.
Luggage Storage Options Near Buffalo Airport
- Get Locked Up: Locked Up Escape Games on Union Road four miles to the southwest has some excellent escape rooms to try and break out of. Bring the family and see if you can get out of the room before your hour is up. You cannot bring your luggage, so drop it off at a Bounce spot before heading in.
- Niagara Falls: You cannot get this close to the falls without at least stopping by for a short stay. Niagara Falls State Park is a fun place to go to see the falls, but you need to drop off your bags with a Bounce representative first, so they don’t get wet.
- 5 Wits: Four miles away on Walden Galleria, this place is like nothing you have ever experienced before! This attraction is a live-action interactive adventure, like being in a real live video game. You won’t be able to bring your suitcases, so stop off at a Bounce partner first.
- Buffalo Zoo: For those who love animals, the Buffalo Zoo is the perfect way to spend a few hours. Just nine miles to the west on Parkside, you can explore this huge animal playground. See the Vanishing Animals exhibit and Big Cat Country before heading to the Rainforest Building. Next, view Sea Lion Cove and Arctic Edge at the front of the zoo. Be sure to drop off your baggage at Bounce for safekeeping because they don’t allow big bags here.
- Stiglmeier Park: Need some green space? Head eight miles to the south where you can find a huge park to relax in. Do some people watching or read a book in the fresh air. If you have kids, there are some fun games and a playground too. Or you can take a walk on one of the 15 trails in the woods. Don’t forget to leave your bags with a Bounce partner nearby. Hiking with luggage is no fun.
- Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens: For garden lovers in Buffalo, just 14 minutes to the south is a place packed with beauty and education as well. Get in touch with nature, take a guided tour, or just walk around and enjoy yourself while you are waiting for your flight. Leave your bags with a Bounce affiliate while you are at the gardens, so you don’t have to worry about them.
- Regal Transit Center & IMAX: How about a movie? Sit in some plush and cozy reclining seats in one of the multiple theaters at Regal only three miles to the northeast on Transit Road. With the choice of IMAX, 4DX, RPX, or ScreenX, you can watch a movie the way you like. No luggage allowed here, though, so drop it at a Bounce spot first.
- Amherst State Park: Check out the historic Amherst State Park on Mill Street, just four miles to the north. With several trails, benches along the water, and plenty of trees, the peace and beauty are calming. You will enjoy the scenery as well as the interpretive plaques teaching you about the flora and fauna in the area. But don’t bring your baggage. Bounce can watch it for you at one of their many locations around the city.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Buffalo Airport
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Buffalo Airport?
The price for luggage storage near Buffalo Airport is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Buffalo Airport?
There are multiple locations in the Buffalo Airport area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Tradewind Airport (TDW), TSA Checkpoint - Amarillo International Airport, and American Airlines and all over Buffalo.
Is it safe to store your bags near Buffalo Airport?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Buffalo Airport.
Are there storage lockers near Buffalo Airport?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Buffalo Airport area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Buffalo Airport and in the broader Buffalo area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best restaurants near Buffalo Airport?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Buffalo Airport are Green Chile Willy's Grill, Sonic Drive-In, and Jorge's Mexican Bar & Grill.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Buffalo Airport?
Check out the nearby Palo Duro Canyon State Park, City View Splash Pad And Dog Wash, and Backyard Adventures.