Rated 4.9/5 (153,926 ratings)
Luggage Storage Buffalo
Instantly reserve the best locations in Buffalo to store your luggage for just $5.90 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Buffalo Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 4, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Buffalo?" Perhaps you just arrived in Buffalo and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at The Boulevard, Southgate Plaza, or Sheridan Plaza and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Terrapin Point, Green Lake Park, or Como Lake Park and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Buffalo!
Luggage storage nearby most Buffalo hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Buffalo and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Buffalo start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Buffalo now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Wegmans Market Cafe, Starbucks, and Cave of the Winds. You can also go for a hike around Niagara Gorge Trails, Birdsong Park Nature Trails, and Lancaster Heritage Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Stixx Sports Bar Buffalo, Hofbrauhaus Buffalo, and Doc Sullivan's.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Buffalo with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Buffalo without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage around Buffalo with Bounce
Buffalo is known for being a city that is strongly supportive of art, architecture, history, and culture. Buffalo is home to must-visit world-class galleries, museums, and art expos. This city is the perfect place to travel to if you are a lover of the fine arts or if you simply appreciate all things beautiful. Even if you are not coming specifically for the art, Buffalo is a location that should be visited at least once in a lifetime. It's a city with a personality as big as the creature which inspired its name. For those who love nature, breathtaking outdoor activities can be explored, such as visiting the close by Niagara Falls. For those who love food, dozens of restaurants offer a mix of traditional food and unique cuisine. Be sure to take advantage of a Bounce partner luggage storage location while you are visiting. This will not only give you peace of mind over the protection of your bags but will also free you up to better explore the area.
Luggage Storage in Buffalo
Bounce takes pride in partnering with local businesses to offer safe luggage storage no matter where you are. Our mission is to remove the burden of luggage away from you so that you can shop, attend a meeting, or enjoy the great outdoors. Locate a Bounce partner near your destination of choice and explore the "Queen City" at your leisure. In between meetings and want to be free of your briefcase? Or do you need a place to stow your gear in between the gym and a date? No matter the size of your luggage, Bounce can take care of it.
Buffalo City Guide
Top Things to Do
With so much to experience in Buffalo, it may get a little overwhelming when it comes to deciding what to see first. It's always good to have a travel plan in mind. But whether you have a fully planned itinerary or are deciding on destinations on the fly, your day will be busy. Book a lunch date to try Buffalo's famous wings, or take in one of many attractions. Try these Bounce recommended stops as you tour the city.
Few ways are better for learning about a location than by visiting museums. Choose your interest and then seek a destination that fills it. Plenty of sites await in Buffalo.
- Buffalo & Erie County Naval and Military Park: Explore what made our country what it is today, and stop by this military park. Experience self-guided tours through amazing ships that were once a big part of this city’s story. With missile cruisers and submarines, this is a definite must-visit for those who enjoy the history of WWII.
- Pierce-Arrow Museum: If you love cars, be sure to check out this museum on Michigan Avenue as it is full of Buffalo’s transportation history. See how transportation evolved over time. Plan to spend the afternoon to fully enjoy the exhibits.
- Albright-Knox Art Gallery: Stow your things with a Bounce partner before making your way to this gallery on Elmwood Avenue.
Strolling through city shops is not only a great way to get a taste of what the city and its people are like, but it’s also loads of fun! Spend time looking for the perfect gift for yourself or a loved one while taking in the sites of Buffalo. Leave your luggage behind as you peruse candy shops and unique stores.
- Broadway Market: This family-owned market has been around since 1888 and is one of the top places to shop in Buffalo. If you are looking for some quality made meat, produce, bakery delicacies, and more, then this is definitely a must-visit. With so much ground to cover, make it a day-long excursion.
- Thin Ice: When it comes to finding the perfect souvenir for you or a loved one, there is no doubt that this shop is the place to go. With a wide selection of lovely handmade items, this store is excellent for discovering a one of a kind gift that can be cherished forever.
- Talking Leaves Books: This amazing independent bookstore is a great place to visit if you love collecting books from the locations you visit. This independent book store has been in operation since 1971.
Food is a comfort to the soul. When on vacation or celebrating a special occasion, dining out is a way to make it memorable. Buffalo has many great options, no matter what the event.
- Hutch's: This fine-dining restaurant is located on Delaware Avenue and serves a delicious selection of local cuisine. The service is excellent, and the food is even better. Sit on the patio and enjoy a signature steak.
- Dinosaur Bar-B-Que: A truly unique dining experience, this bar-b-que style restaurant is an excellent choice for people of all ages! Head in for fantastic service, mouthwatering food, and a fun atmosphere.
- Paula's Donuts: For those with a sweet tooth, you simply can’t miss checking out this unique donut shop on Sheridan Drive. Choose from classic donuts, such as simple glazed, or a unique donut like the cookie dough variety. No doubt, you’ll be wanting to sample more than one.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Buffalo?
The price for luggage storage in Buffalo is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Buffalo?
There are multiple locations all around Buffalo which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Terrapin Point, Green Lake Park, Como Lake Park and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Buffalo?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Buffalo.
Are there storage lockers in Buffalo?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Buffalo. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Buffalo where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Buffalo?
The most popular restaurants to visit are McDonald's, Chick-Fil-A, and Subway. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Buffalo are Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buffalo Downtown - Medical Ctr, an IHG Hotel, Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center, and Hampton Inn & Suites.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Buffalo?
Buffalo offers several scenic parks including Delaware Park Marcy Casino, Lincoln Park, and Mang Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Buffalo?
You can find local tourist information at Buffalo Double Decker Bus Tours, Buffalo River History Tours, and Spirit of Buffalo - Buffalo Sailing Adventures.