Rated 4.9/5 (153,612 ratings)
Luggage Storage Cairo Governate
Instantly reserve the best locations in Cairo Governate to store your luggage for just EGP 60.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Cairo Governate hotspots
Cairo Governate Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Cairo Governate?" Perhaps you just arrived in Cairo Governate and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at بركات تكس or Centrepoint (سنتربوينت) and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at بالبلكونه اشرب جاي, ميدان المبيضة, or دار المشاة and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Cairo Governate!
Luggage storage nearby most Cairo Governate hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Cairo Governate and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Cairo Governate start at just EGP 60.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Cairo Governate with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Cairo Governate without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store your Luggage Around Cairo With Bounce
Cairo is the capital city of Egypt, and the biggest city in the Arab world, a group of 22 countries that primarily speak the Arabic language. The city is also the biggest in the entire Middle East and the sixth-largest city worldwide. Cairo is heavily linked to ancient Egypt and is home to the world-renowned Pyramids of Giza and other historic landmarks such as the Great Sphinx.
A city of physical contrast, Cairo is the definition of East meets West with its mix of ancient and modern appearance. While the city is filled with countless historic landmarks and sites that have been around since ancient times, they are almost overshadowed. Skyscrapers, high-rise hotels, and other complexes highlight Cairo’s status as a booming metropolis.
Despite the chaos of the city, Cairo provides visitors with the possibility to explore some of the greatest wonders and cultural treasures in the world. Doing so will be an experience that they likely won’t forget. Make your trip less troublesome and more carefree by using Bounce’s self-storage services during your stay.
Luggage Storage in Cairo
Whether you’re in Cairo on a business trip or on a journey of a lifetime to discover the city’s wonders, take advantage of Bounce’s services. Drop your gear when making your way from attraction to meeting or dinner out. With numerous partners across the city, Bounce will store whatever is slowing you down.
Cairo City Guide
Top Things to Do
Cairo is of the world’s most exciting megacities. A trip to Cairo is a roller coaster ride that’s truly worth experiencing. A metropolis that’s rich in history and full of life and noise, Cairo is a one-of-a-kind place to explore, whether you end up loving or hating it. Below are some of the spots to see, as recommended by Bounce.
With its mix of ancient Egyptian to Coptic and Islamic history, Cairo truly has one of the world’s most vibrant cultures. Aside from its splendid landmarks and architecture, the city is chock-full of museums that showcase its exciting and unique history. Visiting all of them might be difficult, especially if you’re short on time. To narrow down your list, here’s a selection of must-see Cairo museums.
- Museum of Egyptian Antiquities: Also known as the Egyptian Museum, this two-story facility is the biggest and arguably the most popular museum in all of Cairo. Situated downtown, the museum features over 120,000 relics and artifacts that have been collected since the ancient times. See Tutankhamen’s death mask, jewelry dug up from tombs, and even mummies found during the 19th century. (Bag policy: Big bags aren’t allowed inside the museum, but there’s a small office where they can hold guests’ items. For more security, store your bag with Bounce before your visit.)
- Coptic Museum: When Jesus died, Coptic Christianity became prevalent in Egypt and inspired millions of followers. Located in Old Cairo, the Coptic Museum gives a peek into the influence of the religion in Cairo and the whole of Egypt. Here, you will find a vast collection of Coptic artifacts such as papyrus manuscripts and monastery frescoes. (Bag policy: As with most museums, The Coptic Museum does not allow guests to carry oversized bags.)
- Museum of Islamic Art: Found in Central Cairo, this museum is one of the world's most significant facilities that specialize in Islamic art. The Museum of Islamic Art is home to more than 100,000 artifacts and works of Islamic heritage that originate not just from Egypt but also from other Arab and non-Arab nations. (Bag policy: Bags being brought inside the venue have size limits. To avoid any inconvenience, leave your items with Bounce beforehand.)
It might not seem like it, but Cairo is actually an incredible place for shopping. The city is filled with all sorts of retail options – from malls and sophisticated shops to flea markets and “souqs” (bazaars) that offer the best bargains. The city is also a great place to shop for trinkets and souvenirs that cannot be easily found elsewhere. Here are some of the must-see shopping areas in Cairo.
- Khan Al-Khalili: The biggest and most popular souq in Cairo, the Khan Al-Khalili has been around since the 14th century and is the ultimate shopping destination in the city. In the area, you can find just about everything imaginable – from fabrics and homeware to spices and leather goods. The souq is also one of the best places to shop for jewelry and gold. After a full day of shopping, you can relax in spots such as Al Fishawy, the city’s oldest café.
- Nomad: Found in the affluent area of Zamalek, Nomad is a prominent shop specializing in Bedouin costumes and crafts as well as jewelry. The pieces sold here are proudly handcrafted and made by an extensive network of local artisans. It’s a fantastic place to shop for one-of-a-kind souvenirs and items that you probably won’t find anywhere else.
- Cairo Festival City Mall: This massive mall covers 158,000 square meters and is one of the most popular in the city. At Cairo Festival City Mall, you will see some recognizable names such as H&M, Zara, Debenhams, and the world-famous furniture store, IKEA. The mall also features a village area equipped with restaurants, an amphitheater, and a water fountain.
The local dining scene in Cairo has seen a growth in popularity. Aside from the authentic local food served everywhere, more and more options for international flavors have become available thanks in large part to the city’s booming expat community. While Cairo has several excellent restaurants to choose from, the following are eateries that you must try when in the city.
- Fayruz Lebanese Restaurant: As its name suggests, the star of Fayruz is Lebanese cuisine, and you won’t find a place that does it any better. The eatery has an excellent and authentic atmosphere and is known for delicious Lebanese meat, particularly the lamb.
- Naguib Mahfouz: Named after the famous Egyptian writer and Nobel Prize winner, this restaurant is one of the top spots in the city to get an authentic Egyptian dining experience. It’s located in the famous Khan Al-Khalili market and offers ala carte and several-course meals. It’s also a bonus that the qualified staff is amiable and everything screams traditional Egyptian culture.
- Zooba: Putting their own modern twist on Egyptian street food, Zooba has made a name for itself not just in Cairo but in the whole country of Egypt. Affordable and delectable, Zooba proudly uses only the freshest local ingredients for their dishes. Some of the meals you can expect at Zooba are chicken liver hawashi, shawarma, and whole-grain koshari.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Cairo Governate?
The price for luggage storage in Cairo Governate is just EGP 60.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Cairo Governate?
There are multiple locations all around Cairo Governate which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near بالبلكونه اشرب جاي, ميدان المبيضة, دار المشاة and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Cairo Governate?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Cairo Governate.
Are there storage lockers in Cairo Governate?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Cairo Governate. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Cairo Governate where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Cairo Governate?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Sikh Mashwi (سيخ مشوي), ماكدونالدز, and Hardee's (هارديز). Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Cairo Governate are MONTECAIRO Hotel (فندق مونت كايرو), لوبـي الفندق, and الريتز.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Cairo Governate?
Cairo Governate offers several scenic parks including حديقة ابن سندر, Al Azbakiyyah Garden (حديقة الأزبكية), and التايم لاين.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Cairo Governate?
You can find local tourist information at مصر للطيران.