Cannes Train Station
Instantly reserve the best locations near Cannes Train Station to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Cannes Train Station Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 1, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Cannes Train Station?" Perhaps you just arrived in Cannes and need a place to store your bags near Cannes Train Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Nice Etoile, C.C Nice Lingostière, or Galerie du Gray d'Albion and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Plage de la Baumette, Plan de Grasse, or Port Fréjus .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Cannes Train Station!
Luggage storage nearby Cannes Train Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Cannes with multiple locations near Cannes Train Station.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Cannes Train Station area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Cannes Train Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Cascades du Saut du Loup, Tourre de Bellanda, and Le Cannet Old Town. You can also go for a hike around Berges de la Siagne, Vinaigrier, and Chemin Frederic Nietzsche. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Green King, Le Jardin du Martinez, and Roots Bar.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Cannes Train Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Cannes Train Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Cannes Train Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Cannes Train Station really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Cannes Train Station and Cannes without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Cannes!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Cannes!View City
About Cannes Train Station
Cannes Train Station was first built in 1863 as a stop along the Marseilles to Cagnes sur Mer line. As France’s rail network grew, the station grew with it. And as a result, so did the town. Although Cannes itself is quite ancient, it wasn’t until the nineteenth century and the coming of the train that it became more and more popular with wealthy visitors. Combined with its natural harbor, the train station helped to put Cannes on the map of foreign tourists.
Before long, the original station proved inadequate for the popular city. The original station was torn down and replaced with the current Cannes Train Station in 1975. High-speed TGV trains connect Cannes with Paris and with southern French cities such as Marseilles and Nice. It’s also a hub for regional trains that travel along the coast all the way to Ventimiglia in Italy. Plus, the bus station just in front of the train station is a hub for both city and regional buses.
Things to do near Cannes Train Station
Despite its international fame, Cannes isn’t a huge city. The train station sits on the northern edge of the old heart of the city, making it easy to reach most of Cannes’ top attractions on foot. You won’t have to go far from the station to find something worth doing here.
- Take a stroll down Rue d’Antibes to get a feel of the real life of Cannes. With plenty of shops, bistros, and bars, this is a place to mingle with locals as well as visitors and enjoy a more authentic side of the city.
- Splash some cash at La Croisette. Cannes’ reputation as a playground for the rich is well-earned, and this shopping area will test even the most generous budgets. Home to all the major international fashion houses such as Gucci, Prada, and Chanel, it’s a great place to window shop and live like a millionaire.
- See the ancient heart of the city in Le Suquet. This hillside neighborhood has stood for centuries, and is full of interesting restaurants and quaint cobbled streets. Plus, climbing the hill to Place de la Castre will give you an incredible view over the city and the Provence coast.
- Explore one of Cannes’ last remaining medieval buildings at the eleventh-century fort now known as the Musee de la Castre. This ancient fortification has an astonishingly diverse collection of artifacts from the Americas, Asia, and the Arctic.
- Shop like a local at Marche Forville. This market is no tourist attraction but is instead the place where local residents come to buy produce. You’ll find delicacies from all over Provence, and there is no shortage of bars and restaurants surrounding the covered market where you can take a break and watch the world go by.
Transit options near Cannes Train Station
- High-speed rail lines connect Cannes to Paris, Marseille, Avignon, and Nice. Nice has the closest major airport to Cannes, and the train takes around 35 minutes.
- Two bus routes connect Cannes to Nice Airport. The express bus 210 takes around 45 minutes, while the local 200 takes closer to 90. On the plus side, the 200 is much cheaper, so if you’re exploring on a budget, it may be a better option.
- The train station is the heart of Cannes’ public transit network, and most of the city’s bus routes stop at the station just outside the terminal. Wherever you want to get to in the city, you should be able to reach it either on foot or by bus from the train station.
Luggage storage at Cannes Train Station
Located as it is in the vibrant heart of the city, Cannes Train Station is a perfect place to begin exploring. From the minute you step out of the station, you’ll find yourself immersed in the sights, sounds, and smells of this beautiful coastal town.
But Cannes is hardly a secret. The narrow streets can get extremely busy, especially during the summer months. That’s where Bounce comes in. Drop off your unneeded bags at a Bounce luggage storage service, and you won’t need to worry about your things while you enjoy yourself. With locations close to Cannes Trains Station and elsewhere through the city, you can spend less time worrying about your things and more time exploring.
Attractions and Activities near Cannes Train Station
- Ile Sainte-Marguerite is the perfect place to escape the crowds. Just a 15-minute ferry ride from the port of Cannes, this small island is blessed with quiet eucalyptus forests and gorgeous beaches that will make you feel like you’re a long way from the city. There’s also a 17th-century fort to explore which held the mysterious Man in the Iron Mask. You could easily spend a day on this charming island soaking in the tranquility and enjoying the incredible scenery.
- For more natural charm, take a walk along the Cap d’Antibes Sentier du Littoral. This epic coastal walk follows the rocky coastline of the Cap d’Antibes, and gorgeous ocean views are around every corner. The path also passes by the luxurious mansions of some of the world’s richest people, but the view is free for everyone to enjoy.
- The city of Nice is only a short journey away from Cannes. Once part of Italy, this coastal town retains an element of Italian charm, with its brightly colored buildings and vibrant Mediterranean street life. Explore the Flower Market or take a stroll along the Promenade Anglais before dining in some of the best restaurants in southern France. Whatever you like to do, chances are good you’ll find it in Nice.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Cannes Train Station?
The price for luggage storage near Cannes Train Station is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Cannes Train Station?
There are multiple locations in the Cannes Train Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Gare SNCF d'Èze-sur-Mer, Terminal 2, and Gare de Nice-Ville and all over Cannes.
Is it safe to store your bags near Cannes Train Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Cannes Train Station.
Are there storage lockers near Cannes Train Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Cannes Train Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Cannes Train Station and in the broader Cannes area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Cannes Train Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Cannes Train Station are Hôtel Pullman Cannes Mandelieu Royal Casino, Majestic Barriere (Majestic Barrière), and Hôtel Martinez. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Cannes Train Station are Le Chalit, Villa Elodie, and Villa Saint Michel.
Where are the best restaurants near Cannes Train Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Cannes Train Station are Le Siecle d'Or, Albert 1er, and Volupté.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Cannes Train Station?
Check out the nearby Square du Lys, Square Albert 1er, and Ville de Cannes.