Luggage storage near me
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Download the app
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Download
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage in Cascais?
The price for luggage storage in Cascais starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Cascais?
There are multiple locations all around Cascais which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Baía de Cascais, Praia do Guincho, Praia do Tamariz and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Cascais?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Cascais.
Are there storage lockers in Cascais?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Cascais. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Cascais where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Cascais?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Adamastor - Cerveja Gigante, McDonald's, and Burger King. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Cascais are The Oitavos, Hotel Cascais Miragem, and Paço do Bispo Boutique House.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Cascais?
Cascais offers several scenic parks including Parque Marechal Carmona, Mountain Bike Cascais, and Parque Palmela.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Cascais?
You can find local tourist information at Posto de Turismo Cabo da Roca, Posto de Turismo de Cascais, and D-Viagem Parede-Agência de Viagens e Turismo.
Store your luggage around Cascais
Luggage storage nearby most Cascais hotspotsPosted
Cascais Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage in Cascais?” Perhaps you just arrived in Cascais and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Forum Sintra, RioSul Shopping, or Centro Comercial Vasco da Gama - Expo, Lisboa and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing around Cascais at Baía de Cascais, Praia do Guincho, or Praia do Tamariz and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Cascais!
Luggage storage nearby most Cascais hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Cascais and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Cascais start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Cascais now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Cabo da Roca, Dom Pastel, and Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara. You can also go for a hike around Paredão de Cascais, Passeio Marítimo de Belém, and Parque Florestal de Monsanto. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Bar do Guincho, Moinho Dom Quixote, and Hifen.
How do I store luggage in Cascais with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Cascais without your things!
Cascais is one of Portugal's wealthiest municipalities. Thanks to its magnificent beaches and its proximity to Lisbon, the town has become one of the country's premier tourist destinations. This is where Portugal's wealthy buy second homes to get away from the capital and enjoy the country scenery. It has the most expensive real estate and the highest quality of living in the whole country, and to this day, the president of Portugal traditionally summers here.
Cascais was first inhabited during the Stone Age. The Romans established a settlement here, and the town passed into Muslim hands during the Moorish occupation of Iberia. For much of its history, Cascais was a fishing village and depended on the sea for its economy. But the trade in fish made the town wealthy, and throughout the medieval period, Cascais continued to grow.
The strategic location of the town close to Lisbon saw a castle built in 1488. It was enlarged and improved in the 16th century. However, the fortifications proved inadequate to keep out Napoleon’s troops, who occupied Portugal in the early 19th century. After Napoleon's defeat, Cascais began to go into decline, but its fortunes were reversed in the late 19th century when the Portuguese royal family made it their summer home. This attracted other wealthy residents, and soon, Cascais was one of the places to be seen on the Portuguese Riviera. In the past, it has been home to the British King Edward VIII, Juan Carlos I of Spain, and exiled president of Cuba Fulgencio Batista. The casino in Cascais was the inspiration for the James Bond novel Casino Royale.
Things to do in Cascais
Cascais is best known for its beaches, and many visitors never stray far from the golden sand and roaring Atlantic waves. There's nothing wrong with that, but Cascais has more to offer than just sun and sand. Historic attractions make a nice change from the beach, but there's always somewhere new to explore in a city with scenery like this.
- Learn more about the history of the region at the Museu Condes de Castro Guimarães. Located in a striking building dating back to 1900, the eclectic collection here once belonged to a wealthy individual. Don’t miss the stunning library with 25,000 books, some of which date back centuries.
- Get your beach fix at Rainha beach. Cascais has no shortage of beaches to choose from, but this sandy cove with its astonishingly clear waters is conveniently close to the city. The beach faces east, so if you're looking for a place to watch the sunrise, Rainha can't be beaten.
- Lose yourself in the charming streets of the Old Town. This upscale district is full of glitzy boutiques and luxurious restaurants. It’s also a great place to people watch and do some window shopping.
- See a wilder side of Cascais at Boca do Inferno, or the Mouth of Hell. This stunning rock formation in the rugged cliffs just outside town is a great place to get some photos of the scenery that makes the region so special. When the sea is rough, waves surge through this cave and make for dramatic viewing.
- Mix it up with the global elite at Cascais Marina. Home to hundreds of stunning yachts, the recently redeveloped Marina is a great place for a stroll along the waterfront. You’ll also find plenty of bars and restaurants here if you’re in need of refreshment.
Transit options in Cascais
- Lisbon Airport is the closest to Cascais. There is a direct bus connection between the city and the airport on Aerobus 1, which makes the journey every 20 minutes.
- Cais de Sodre station in Cascais is connected to Lisbon's central train station by a 30-minute train ride.
- A single bus line serves the city, leaving from outside the train station and visiting all the major tourist spots in town. Rental bikes are also a popular way to explore the town and enjoy the reliably pleasant weather.
Luggage storage in Cascais
Cascais is an extremely walkable city. With beautiful scenery and generally sunny weather, traveling on foot or by bike is strongly recommended in this upscale resort. You can make things easier on yourself by leaving any bulky bags at a Bounce luggage storage shop in Cascais. Drop off any size of bags for as long as you need to make your trip more comfortable. No matter how long you need to leave them for, you can be confident your possessions will be safe until you come back.
Activities and attractions near Cascais
- Sintra-Cascais Natural Park: Just outside the city, Sintra-Cascais Natural Park's stunning scenery has to be seen to be believed. Established in 1994, the park covers a huge 56 square miles and preserves some of the most stunning coastline in the country. Almost endless hiking trails, beaches, and mountains are just waiting to be explored, along with the iconic castle of the Moors and Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in mainland Europe. You could easily spend days exploring this wilderness region and never see the same thing twice. Make the journey easier on yourself by dropping off extra bags at a luggage storage locker in Cascais before you visit.
- Tamariz Beach: Cascais isn’t short on beaches, but Tamariz Beach is still worth exploring. Unlike many of the local beaches, this protective stretch of coastline offers calm seas that are perfect for swimming, especially for young children. Once the favorite beach of the aristocrats who summered in Cascais, Tamariz is also worth a visit to check out the opulent casino and indulge your James Bond fantasies.
- Santa Marta Fort and Lighthouse: Explore more of the history of Portugal at the 17th century Santa Marta Fort and Lighthouse. An on-site museum explains the importance of this fortification, and the lighthouse offers views over the estuary and the ocean beyond. Visit at sunset for spectacular photo opportunities.