City Center, Córdoba
Instantly reserve the best locations near City Center to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
City Center Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near City Center?" Perhaps you just arrived in Cordoba and need a place to store your bags near City Center before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Parfois, Chinalandia, or Silbon and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Parque de las Cespedillas, Fernan Núñez, or Patio de los Naranjos .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near City Center!
Luggage storage nearby City Center with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Cordoba with multiple locations near City Center.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the City Center area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the City Center area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Boutipan Peter Pan, Jardines del Alcázar, and Cafeteria Don Pepe. You can also go for a hike around Parque forestal periurbano los Villares, Parque Periurbano el Patriarca, and Cuesta del Reventon. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Sojo Ribera, Bar las Palomas, and Taberna DamaJuana.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the City Center area?
✅Multiple locations near City Center✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near City Center with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to City Center really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy City Center and Cordoba without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Cordoba!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Cordoba!View City
About Córdoba City Center
Nestled between the Morena Mountains and Guadalquivir River is the picturesque city of Córdoba. Córdoba has a long history dating back to around 100 AD when Romans settled in the area. Around 700 AD, Córdoba was taken over by Spanish forces led by Abd al-Raḥmān I, part of the Umayyad family. Córdoba became the capital of Moorish Spain and stayed under the control of Spanish Muslims until the 13th century when it was captured by the King of Castille Ferdinand III.
In the modern-day, Córdoba contains some of the most interesting historic and cultural sights in Spain. From the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba to the ruins of the Templo Romano, you won't be short of amazing historic buildings to uncover. Córdoba's city center is the perfect place to start your adventure as you'll be a short walk from several of the city's best attractions, as well as many shops, restaurants, and hotels.
Things to do in Córdoba City Center
Córdoba is a city with vibrant flowers, quaint streets, and grand plazas. There's also a plethora of landmarks, classy eateries, and trendy shops to visit, meaning you won't run out of things to do in Córdoba's city center. While at the center of this remarkable city, why not check out some of these superb sights?
- Spend the day shopping at Centro Comercial El Arcángel. You'll find tons of exciting stores at this indoor tiered shopping mall, including Primark, Toys R Us, and La Casba.
- Enjoy some traditional cuisine at the Plaza de la Corredera. This stunning square dates back to the 17th century and contains lavish mosaics and some intriguing history. There are also several tapas bars and restaurants where you can enjoy an alfresco meal.
- Amble down the Calleja de las Flores. This street leads to the center of the city and is very popular with tourists. It consists of a narrow alleyway with arches, lined with an array of vibrant potted plants.
- Step back in time at the Templo Romano. These ruins date back to Roman times and stand near the center of the city. The temple was once a grand house of worship dedicated to the imperial cult; however, all that remains are towering white stone columns.
- Discover the beauty of Palacio de Viana. This palace dates back to the 15th century and boasts 12 lavish courtyards filled with exotic flora.
Transit Options in Córdoba City Center
- Public bus service from Córdoba Bus Station (3, 7, 8)
- High-speed train from Córdoba Train Station
- Taxi Rank
Luggage Store at Córdoba City Center
Córdoba is the perfect vacation destination for lovers of history and culture. You'll find hundreds of years of history at the city's many landmarks, dating back to around 100 AD. You'll do plenty of walking while touring these intriguing attractions, so why not store your bags a Bounce luggage storage service in Córdoba? These services provide a carefree way of storing your heavy bags without having to lug them around the city, leaving you free to explore Córdoba's pristine city streets.
Attractions and Activities near Córdoba City Center
- Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba - One of the most incredible sights in Córdoba is the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba. This place of worship dates back to around 700 AD is the finest example of Moorish architecture in the city. The building's status as a mosque or cathedral has been long disputed ever since the arrival of Abd al-Raḥmān I. While it is deemed a cathedral, the Islamic influence on the building is evident due to its traditional prayer hall and Mihrab. However, when the city was taken under control by Christians in the 13th century, certain Christian aspects were added, including a Renaissance-style nave. With such a long history and array of eclectic architecture, the Mosque-Cathedral is a must-see when visiting Córdoba. Large bags aren't allowed inside this historic building, so stop by a luggage storage service in Córdoba first.
- Roman Bridge of Córdoba - Probably Córdoba's most recognizable landmark is the Roman Bridge of Córdoba. Sat near the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba, this bridge has been a staple of Córdoba since the 2nd century. The bridge consists of 16 arches, two of which date back over 500 years. This famous bridge has been featured in many films and TV series, including Game of Thrones. Visitors are welcome to walk across the bridge and admire views of the Guadalquivir River. You won't want to bring your bags along with you on a hot day, so stash your stuff at Córdoba luggage storage facility.
- Museum of Fine Arts - Córdoba is home to many fascinating museums, and one of the best is the Museum of Fine Arts. Located within the 15th-century Hospital of Charity, this museum holds paintings mainly by local artists. Many of the pieces of display date back hundreds of years and were recovered from old convents near Córdoba. You'll find many Baroque paintings on show at this museum, with works by Juan de Valdés Leal and Antonio del Castillo. The Museum of Julio Romero de Torres is also located within the Hospital of Charity and features the world's biggest collection of works by the famous painter and Córdoba native Julio Romero de Torres.
- Patios Cordobeses - Córdoba is famous for the arrangements of plants and flowers which line the city streets, the Patios Cordobeses is a great way to experience this beautiful flora. Each year during May, the citizens of Córdoba decorate their gardens with vibrant plant life in order to compete in the Festival of the Patios Cordobeses. These patios get very busy during May, so consider visiting at another time of year if you want to avoid bustling crowds.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near City Center
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near City Center?
The price for luggage storage near City Center is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near City Center?
There are multiple locations in the City Center area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Estación Renfe, Estación de Cercanias Renfe de Villarrubia, and El Avión 2016 and all over Cordoba.
Is it safe to store your bags near City Center?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near City Center.
Are there storage lockers near City Center?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the City Center area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby City Center and in the broader Cordoba area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near City Center?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near City Center are Hotel Córdoba Center, Hotel las Casas de la Judería, and Hotel Conquistador. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near City Center are Puerta de la Luna, Hostal los Angeles, and Hostal Osio.
Where are the best restaurants near City Center?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near City Center are Mercado Victoria, Casa de Kebab, and Restaurante Casa Palacio Bandolero.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near City Center?
Check out the nearby Parque de la Asomadilla, Plaza Cristo de Gracia, and Jardines de la Victoria.