Luggage Storage Córdoba Station
Instantly reserve the best locations near Córdoba Station to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Córdoba Station Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 21, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Córdoba Station?" Perhaps you just arrived in Cordoba and need a place to store your bags near Córdoba Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Unicenter Shopping, Parque Avellaneda Shopping, or Alto avellaneda Shopping and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Plaza Almirante Brown, Plaza de Mayo, or Paseo de la Costa Gral. Manuel Belgrano .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Córdoba Station!
Luggage storage nearby Córdoba Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Cordoba with multiple locations near Córdoba Station.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Córdoba Station area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Córdoba Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Jardín Botánico Carlos Thays, Lattente, and Nespresso Boutique. You can also go for a hike around Entrada Av. Brasil, Bifurcación de Caminos, and Velodromo Bella Vista. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out London City, Trade Sky Bar Rooftop, and Varela Varelita.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Córdoba Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Córdoba Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Córdoba Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Córdoba Station really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Córdoba Station and Cordoba without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Cordoba!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Cordoba!View City
About Córdoba Station
Córdoba is an ancient city, but its train station is very modern. Córdoba station was opened in 1994 to replace the original Córdoba Central that dates back to 1859. The original station is just a few hundred feet away from the modern version and is now the headquarters of a television company.
Córdoba station is served by both regional and high-speed intercity train lines. This makes it a hub for train travel in the Andalusia region, connecting the city with Madrid, Malaga, Seville, Barcelona, and other points throughout Spain and beyond.
Because Córdoba station is close to the city center, you don't need to travel far from the station to see much of what the city has to offer. Córdoba station functions as the gateway to the town for around four million passengers each year. Many of Córdoba's best attractions are only a short walk from the station, so you can start exploring from the moment you arrive.
Things to do near Córdoba Station
Córdoba’s rich history has made it what it is. But there’s more to this city than museums and monuments. Córdoba has embraced its tourism industry, and no matter what you’re into, chances are good you’ll find it here.
- Soak up the atmosphere at the Plaza de la Corredera. This public square, laid out in the 17th century, is the center of Córdoba’s public life. The arcades on all sides are the perfect place to shelter from the hot summer sun, and the bars and restaurants will keep you refreshed while you watch the world go by.
- Step back in time at the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos. Once a fortress of Córdoba's Muslim rulers, this palace was home to the largest library in Western Europe. After the conquest of Córdoba by Christian forces in the 13th century, it became a palace for Spanish royalty and then a Spanish Inquisition headquarters. Visiting the on-site Museum gives you insight into the history not just of this impressive building but of the city itself.
- See more of the Moorish legacy of Córdoba at the Cathedral of Córdoba. This building dates back to the 10th century and was once a mosque and center of learning in the caliphate. Repurposed into a Catholic Cathedral, this building is a visual representation of the historic forces that have shaped Córdoba.
- Lose yourself in the charming streets of Córdoba's Old Town. One of the largest Old Towns in Europe, this UNESCO World Heritage site is a maze of twisting alleys and enchanting squares that make it a perfect place to explore.
- Pamper yourself at the hammam. This luxurious spa re-creates the experience of visiting a Moorish bathhouse. Relaxing in the warm water or enjoying a massage is a perfect way to recover from a long day spent exploring the city.
Transit options near Córdoba Station
- Thanks to a network of high-speed rail lines, Córdoba Station is easily reached from other Spanish cities. It's approximately two hours from Madrid and 45 minutes from Seville.
- Cordoba Station is well served by the city's bus routes. Routes 3, 4, 5, and 13 all stop in the plaza in front of the station.
- Cordoba airport is not open for commercial travel. The nearest international airports are at Malaga and Seville and can be reached by train from Córdoba Station.
Luggage storage at Cordoba Station
Córdoba's Old Town and Jewish quarter are some of the best places you're ever likely to explore on foot. And the historic monuments of the town encourage you to rack up even more miles. Make the journey easy on yourself by dropping off heavy bags at a luggage storage service near Córdoba station. In the heat of a Spanish summer, you'll be glad you did.
Activities and attractions near Córdoba Station
- Medina Azahara: Explore the Moorish city of Medina Azahara just outside Córdoba. Built by one of Córdoba's Islamic rulers, the city was intended to be the caliphate's capital and put other Islamic cities to shame with its elegance and beauty. However, the city didn't last long. After an invasion by North African warriors, it was abandoned. Now, however, the city has been restored, and you can spend hours wandering through the mosque, the expansive gardens, the bathhouses, and the grand Hall. You'll do plenty of walking as you tour this incredible city, so make sure you find luggage storage near Córdoba station before you visit.
- Aquasierra Water Park: Andalusian summers can be brutally hot, but you can cool off at Aquasierra Water Park. Seven different rides can keep the kids entertained, and there is also an artificial beach where you can relax. If you're feeling particularly brave, there's also a nudist area. You don't want to bring too much with you to the waterpark, so drop off your belongings at a Córdoba luggage storage shop before you visit.
- Parque Natural Sierra de Hornachuelos: To the north of Córdoba, this large protected area is a valley where three river systems meet. The mountains and forests are a great place to go hiking and give you a chance to escape the heat of the city.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Córdoba Station
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Córdoba Station?
The price for luggage storage near Córdoba Station is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Córdoba Station?
There are multiple locations in the Córdoba Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Estación Villa AdelinaLínea Belgrano Norte, Estación TigreLínea Mitre, and Jorge Newbery Airfield (AEP) (Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) and all over Cordoba.
Is it safe to store your bags near Córdoba Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Córdoba Station.
Are there storage lockers near Córdoba Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Córdoba Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Córdoba Station and in the broader Cordoba area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Córdoba Station?
Popular metro stations like Estación BulnesLínea D, Estación PueyrredónLínea B, or Estación CorrientesLínea H can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Cordoba near Córdoba Station, you may be close to some bus stations: Terminal de Combis Obelisco, Terminal de Combis Madero, or Parada del 55. If traveling by train, Estación Belgrano CLínea Mitre, Estación Plaza ConstituciónLínea Roca, and Estación Lisandro de la TorreLínea Mitre are nearest to Córdoba Station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Córdoba Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Córdoba Station are Casasur Bellini Hotel, Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires, and Faena Hotel Buenos Aires. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Córdoba Station are Milhouse Avenue, Che Juan Hostel BA, and Palermo Rentals.
Where are the best restaurants near Córdoba Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Córdoba Station are Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo, Mostaza, and Don Julio.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Córdoba Station?
Check out the nearby Parque 3 de Febrero, Parque de los Patricios, and Costanera Norte.