+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Denpasar
Freedom to explore for IDR 90,282.12/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Denpasar Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 1, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Denpasar?" Perhaps you just arrived in Denpasar and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Denpasar!
Luggage storage nearby most Denpasar hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Denpasar and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Denpasar start at just IDR 90,282.12 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Denpasar with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Denpasar without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage around Denpasar, Indonesia with Bounce
Denpasar is a major city in the province of Bali in Indonesia. Being the capital of Bali, Denpasar sees a lot of traffic from locals and tourists. Walk along the Sanur Beach or enjoy a few minutes of total peace at the Pura Blanjong Temple. Spend time wandering through the different museums and temples, learning about the history of Denpasar. Stroll along crowded streets and soak up the culture that is uniquely Bali. Spend time hitting the shops and sitting down to authentic and leisurely Bali meals or grab quick snacks from local food vendors. No matter the reason for visiting Denpasar, you will leave with a better understanding of the culture and the people. This is very much the real Bali, not the Bali that is portrayed in film. You will experience all the spice, drama, fashion, and utter beauty of Bali while rubbing elbows with locals and learning the true Bali culture.
Denpasar can become quite busy with crowded streets, shops, and restaurants. You do not want to be stuck lugging heavy bags with you through the crowds. Instead, find a Bounce location to store your bags while you head off on your next adventure. Locals and tourists can take advantage of Bounce’s convenience to simplify their day.
Luggage Storage in Denpasar
Bounce has partnered with several businesses in Denpasar to offer convenient, short-term storage solutions for your luggage, shopping bags, backpacks, or any other large bag. While moving through Denpasar looking at the sights and experiencing the culture, you do not want to be weighed down with bags. That is where Bounce comes in and offers the perfect solution. Leave your bags at a Bounce location for safekeeping while you are out and about in the city.
Denpasar City Guide
Top Things to Do
Finding interesting places to explore in a new city should not give you a headache. In a city such as Denpasar, there are a ton of sights to visit, and you may become overwhelmed when figuring out an itinerary. But Bounce is here to help you get started on your journey. We love to be off on an adventure, too and know that traveling light is ideal. Find conveniently located Bounce partners near the attractions you are visiting and stow your bags to make your sightseeing hands-free.
Museums are an excellent place to learn more about an area or culture. The museums and monuments in Denpasar do not disappoint. From beautiful monuments to interactive museums, the city offers so much culture, you'll be tempted to extend your stay to experience Denpasar.
- Bajra Sandhi Monument: When you first see the Bajra Sandhi Monument, you'll be awed by the skill it took to create such a magnificent monument. As you learn more about the Balinese people and the struggles they have faced throughout their history, the poignancy will hit you full force. Spend time learning about the meaning of the monument and the need to preserve the Balinese culture for future generations.
- Le Mayeur Museum: This museum is dedicated to the work of Adrien-Jean Le Mayeur, the painter who was born in Brussels but lived and died in Denpasar. His artwork is prominently displayed, as well as his extensive collection of traditional Bali art created by local artists between 1930 and 1958. Be sure to check out the room that portrays Le Mayeur’s life through photographs to give you a sense of who this extraordinary painter really was.
- Interactive Art Museum Bali: Also called the I AM Bali – 3D Museum, this spot is popular with locals and tourists alike. Get lost in the special effect room or try to figure out the optical illusions found at almost every turn. Stroll through a gallery filled with vibrant 3D art. This is one art museum where photos are allowed, so be sure to bring your camera.
Shopping at a Balinese market is something that everyone should experience at least once. Find fantastic handmade items, as well as one-of-a-kind designs from top Bali designers, or just stroll through the shops and vendors soaking up this unique culture. No matter the reason for hitting the shops and markets, enjoy your time without dragging large bags along. Bounce is here to keep your bags safe while you shop.
- Badung Market: Be sure to check out this traditional Bali open-air market where you can find everything from groceries to clothing to souvenirs. Spend the morning haggling with vendors over prices and rub elbows with the locals. Experience Denpasar like a local and scour the market looking for authentic spices or that perfect gift.
- Level 21 Mall: This mall is like its own little city filled with amazing retail shops, fantastic restaurants, a movie theater, and a grocery store. While most of the shops offer clothing, there are still several that offer souvenirs, gifts, or electronics. You can spend an afternoon shopping and eating, and then catch a movie and relax for a few hours.
- Sanur Morning Market: Find delicious morning snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, and spices, cut flowers, and even household items including fabric and clothing at this energetic market. Be sure to get there early so you can beat the crowds to the best wares.
When visiting a new city or country, the first thing you probably think about is the cuisine and whether it will be to your liking. Denpasar has several fantastic restaurants offering local fare as well as international options such as American, Chinese, and Japanese. Take a walk on the wild side and give the local fare a try before searching out more traditional foods from your neck of the woods.
- Seafood: MyWarung Pasar Petitenget is one of the best seafood restaurants in Denpasar, offering fresh seafood that is caught daily. While enjoying the seafood, or steak if seafood is not your thing, be sure to order one of their signature cocktails.
- Local Cuisine: Head over to Warung Baby Monkeys for an authentic taste of Bali cuisine. With a reggae vibe, this restaurant is relaxed and fun to sit and enjoy tasty dishes. Western food is also served at Warung Baby Monkeys for those not as adventurous with their food.
- Sindhu Market: While not a restaurant, this night food market is home to several different eateries offering various dishes at bargain prices. Grab some satay chicken, fried beans, or spring rolls, then enjoy a dessert filled with different fried donuts. Move from place to place, sampling the various dishes and enjoying the entire market experience.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Denpasar?
The price for luggage storage in Denpasar is just IDR 90,282.12/bag for the entire day.
Is it safe to store your bags in Denpasar?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Denpasar.
Are there storage lockers in Denpasar?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Denpasar. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Denpasar where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.