Luggage Storage Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)
Instantly reserve the best locations near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 27, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)?" Perhaps you just arrived in Fort Lauderdale and need a place to store your bags near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bal Harbour Shops, Lincoln Road Mall, or Coral Ridge Mall and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Lauderdale By The Sea Beach, Haulover Beach, or South Pointe Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)!
Luggage storage nearby Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Fort Lauderdale with multiple locations near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL).
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, The Bal Harbour Pier, and Juan Valdez Cafe. You can also go for a hike around South End, North Shore Beachwalk, and Shotgun Road Walk Path. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Hard Rock Live, Bokampers, and The Wharf.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) area?
✅Multiple locations near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) and Fort Lauderdale without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Fort Lauderdale!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Fort Lauderdale!View City
About Fort Lauderdale Airport
Found on the beautiful Florida coast of the Atlantic, the Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is located three miles outside of downtown Fort Lauderdale. With only a 21 mile drive to Miami, this airport is a conveniently located, moderately sized travel hub that shuttles approximately 11 million people around the world each year. This makes it around the 21st busiest airport within the United States, according to Trip Advisor. Whether you are coming through for business or pleasure, you will experience delicious food stops, comforting coffee places, and lots of interesting people to mingle with.
If you end up spending time inside the airport for a layover or delay, never fear, as there are plenty of things to keep you busy while you wait. Although it is a smaller airport then some, there will still be plenty of walking to do. For those who are on their way outside of the airport to explore Florida, the drive to Miami is relatively short and offers beautiful views along the way!
Fun Fact: Broward College once stood where the airport is now.
Things to Do in and near Fort Lauderdale Airport
Due to the smaller size of this airport compared to some of the larger international airports, the main things to see and do while waiting for flights revolves around food. But who doesn’t love a great snack or meal to enjoy while on a vacation or work trip? Don't miss out on what the Fort Lauderdale Airport has to offer, and explore some of these excellent options. Consider heading outside of the airport for a while to see the sights, included here, in Bounce's must-see list.
- Explore the different restaurants and bars available within the airport for a delicious snack and to discover new favorites
- Find a coffee shop along with a sunny location to enjoy an uplifting drink while you wait for your plane’s departure
- Research nearby Airbnb’s or hotels to stay at using the airport Wi-Fi
- Visit nearby the nearby Naval Air Station Museum and learn some WWII history
- Head over to the Museum of Discovery and Science
- Check out Stranahan House, the oldest surviving house in Fort Lauderdale
- Stroll through the airport shops to find gifts or souvenirs
- See the New River Inn, the first hotel in Fort Lauderdale
Transit Options near Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Broward County Transit Buses
- FLL Shuttle
- MJS Transportation
Luggage Storage near Fort Lauderdale Airport
Fort Lauderdale is a busy city and a sunny one, too. Blessed with over 3000 hours of sunshine a year, this ocean city is the place to visit for beaches and fun nightlife. Explore a bit of the area's history or take a tour on the Riverwalk Trolley. No matter what you choose to do, you'll want to live life light. Leave your bags with a Bounce partner conveniently located near the highlights of the city.
Luggage Storage Options near Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Beach Promenade: Store your gear with Bounce before heading to the Beachfront Promenade to put your feet in the sand and surf. Then, rent a bicycle and see the neighborhood.
- Las Olas Boulevard: Don't miss Las Olas Boulevard, where fashion, art, and quirky cafés await. Leave extra parcels with Bounce and keep on shopping.
- Riverwalk District: This is a must-see section of the city. Its length is 22 blocks, and you won't want to miss an inch. Find a Bounce location, store your gear, and plan a night of entertainment.
- Intercoastal Waterway: Drop off your bags with Bounce and jump aboard a boat tour of the intercoastal waterways of Port Everglades. Dinner aboard a sightseeing boat is another option.
- To the Moon: This is a candy shop on Wilton that can be a welcome adventure after a day traveling or sightseeing. Stop by for a fun atmosphere and treats. As it’s a bit tight in the shop, leave your bags at a Bounce partner.
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens: Find a local Bounce location for short-term storage of your gear before planning an afternoon meandering in the gardens. Bonnet House is a 35-acre estate that's sure to please the flower lover.
- Flamingo Gardens: Don't lug your bags around this tranquil spot; store them with Bounce and then marvel at the wildlife in this sanctuary.
- Sawgrass Mills Mall: Can't wait to shop? Leave your luggage with a Bounce partner near the mall and peruse over 350 designer outlets. Kate Spade New York, Burberry, and Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth are just a few of the fabulous stores under the roof of this shopping mecca.
- The Galleria: If you didn't find everything at Sawgrass Mills, make the Galleria your next stop. Macy's is here, as is Neiman-Marcus. Store your bags with Bounce before continuing your shopping on Sunrise Boulevard.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)?
The price for luggage storage near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)?
There are multiple locations in the Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Concourse G, Concourse D, and Car Rental Center and all over Fort Lauderdale.
Is it safe to store your bags near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL).
Are there storage lockers near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) and in the broader Fort Lauderdale area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) are Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, W Fort Lauderdale, and Bahia Beach Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) are Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, The Chocolate Five Star Hostel and Crew House, and Floyd's Hostel & Crew House.
Where are the best restaurants near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL) are Marky S Hard Rock, Kafe Kalik, and Subway.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)?
Check out the nearby Fort Lauderdale Beach Park, Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, and Topeekeegee Yugnee Park.