How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Fort Lauderdale
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Fort Lauderdale Port?
The price for luggage storage near Fort Lauderdale Port starts from just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Fort Lauderdale Port?
There are multiple locations in the Fort Lauderdale Port area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Concourse G, Car Rental Center, and Concourse F and all over Fort Lauderdale.
Is it safe to store your bags near Fort Lauderdale Port?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Fort Lauderdale Port.
Are there storage lockers near Fort Lauderdale Port?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Fort Lauderdale Port area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Fort Lauderdale Port and in the broader Fort Lauderdale area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Fort Lauderdale Port?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Fort Lauderdale Port are Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, W Fort Lauderdale, and Bahia Beach Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Fort Lauderdale Port are Deauville Inn, Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, and The Chocolate Five Star Hostel and Crew House.
Where are the best restaurants near Fort Lauderdale Port?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Fort Lauderdale Port are Kafe Kalik, Wawa, and Bo's Beach.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Fort Lauderdale Port?
Check out the nearby Fort Lauderdale Beach Park, Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, and Topeekeegee Yugnee Park.
Store your luggage around Fort Lauderdale Port
Luggage storage nearby most Fort Lauderdale Port hotspotsPosted
Fort Lauderdale Port Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Fort Lauderdale Port?” Perhaps you just arrived in Fort Lauderdale and need a place to store your bags near Fort Lauderdale Port before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bal Harbour Shops, Lincoln Road Mall, or Venetian Isle Shopping Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Fort Lauderdale Port area at Lauderdale By The Sea Beach, Haulover Beach, or North Shore Open Space Park and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Fort Lauderdale Port!
Luggage storage nearby Fort Lauderdale Port with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Fort Lauderdale with multiple locations near Fort Lauderdale Port.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Fort Lauderdale Port area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Fort Lauderdale Port area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Panna Cafe Express, Starbucks, and The Bal Harbour Pier. You can also go for a hike around South End, North Shore Beachwalk, and Shotgun Road Walk Path. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Bokampers, The Wharf, and Georgie's Alibi.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Fort Lauderdale Port area?
✅Multiple locations near Fort Lauderdale Port✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Fort Lauderdale Port with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Fort Lauderdale Port really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Fort Lauderdale Port and Fort Lauderdale without your things!
About Fort Lauderdale Port
Fort Lauderdale Port, more commonly known as Port Everglades, opened in 1928, is comprised of land from unincorporated Broward County and three different Florida municipalities: Hollywood, Ft. Lauderdale, and Dania Beach. The port, dredged initially from a wide, shallow natural body of water (Lake Mabel), was initially named Bay Mabel Harbor. In 1928, it was felt that the name didn’t accurately reflect the region, so a number of local ladies groups got together, held a contest to choose a new, more appropriate name, and Port Everglades was born. The first commercial ship arrived on November 23, 1928, ushering in what would become one of the nation’s busiest ports for shipping concerns, commercial travel, and personal yachting.
The Fort Lauderdale Port has had a tremendous impact economically on Broward County, as well as the State of Florida. It is one of the busiest ports for a variety of cruise companies, oil companies, and other cargo movers. This deep-water port provides not only major commercial and shipping facilities but is also one of Florida’s most popular tourist locations.
Fun Fact: Two of the world's largest cruise ships dock here, Royal Caribbean's Oasis and Allure of the seas.
Things to Do in Fort Lauderdale Port
The metropolitan area surrounding the Fort Lauderdale Port is ripe with exciting activities for the entire family, ranging from shopping to boat rides to beach encounters, cycle rides, and museums. You’ll find kid-friendly as well as adult-friendly things to occupy your time in the port area, probably so much that you’ll need to plan several days to “taste” the culture. Some of the must-see places recommended by Bounce are listed here:
- Visit the Packard Museum to learn about the history of the Packard automobile
- Experience a multi-person cycle ride that crawls along the pub route
- Enjoy a unique blend of eating and history while learning a bit about Fort Lauderdale’s history and heritage
- Bask in Florida’s sunshine on the beach
- Cruise on a party boat and get a view from the ocean
- Prepare to explore new horizons by taking a ride in an airboat
- See the culinary and the cultural side of the city
- Take a walk to see sights and landmarks, as well as areas of shopping, cultural attractions, and dining
Transit Options Near Fort Lauderdale Port
- Port Everglades Shuttle Service
- Bus 01, Bus 40, Bus FL-2
- Train (TRIRAIL), Subway (GREEN)
Luggage Storage in Fort Lauderdale Port
Fort Lauderdale port and the area around Port Everglades is a bustling and popular haven for many types of people, and they’re not all tourists. The crowds of folks found any time, day or night, or in any season of the year, will be visitors and locals alike. Carrying around luggage can be a burden that will slow you down. Bounce offers a solution so you can thoroughly enjoy your visit by safely storing your stuff while you explore. If a cruise is the reason you're in town, Bounce can store your bags as you tour before boarding the ship. If it's business that brings you here, use Bounce to hold your briefcase while you grab a bite and see the sights.
Luggage Storage Options in Fort Lauderdale Port
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum: Located just 2 miles from the port, this museum houses over 20 genuine antique Packard automobile models. Ease your burden by letting Bounce store your luggage while you visit the museum.
- Cycle Party: Consider a unique touring option on a multi-person cycle (pedaling not required), guide-steered, to sightsee, dine at restaurants, or visit pubs in the area. Bounce can store your stuff while you pedal along.
- WonderMunch - The Food and History Tour of Fort Lauderdale: Partake in food and drink experiences, guided walkings, historical and heritage tours, and cultural as well as city tours for a taste and feel of the area. Let Bounce stow your bags as you get to know the city and its eclectic neighborhoods.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park: Travel just 2.2 miles and you’ll find a treasure trove of beach activities, basketball, picnic areas, workout areas, restaurants, and bars for your relaxation and pleasure. Bounce can store your stuff while you bask and play in the sun.
- Lagerhead Cycle Boats: Only 1.5 miles from Fort Lauderdale Port, this establishment offers outdoor activities, water sports, boat tours, and nightlife that includes bars, clubs, and pub tours. Let Bounce handle your luggage while you explore the area.
- Stranahan House Museum: The oldest surviving structure in the city has some deep roots in the history of the area. Let Bounce store your bags while you learn about this house and the family who lived in it.
- Museum of Discovery and Science: No trip to this area is worth more in knowledge than this museum. Let Bounce store your luggage while you ride an air-boat, take a trip to Mars, or learn about animal habitats.
- The Wharf Fort Lauderdale: Just 3 miles away, you can taste the culinary and cultural delights in an open-air setting that is breathtaking. Bounce can lighten your load with luggage storage near the wharf.
- Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale: Enjoy landmarks and sightseeing that includes shopping, dining, and many cultural attractions. Carrying bags around all day is no fun, but Bounce offers to store them for you.
Dania Beach Luggage Storage
Looking for somewhere to store your bags while you visit Dania Beach? There are so many things to do in Dania Beach, it's a good idea to drop off the bags you're already carrying. From antique shopping to Dania Pointe and the Weiner Museum of Decorative Art, there's plenty to do, even if you don't want to relax on the beach! Plus, Dania Beach is less than 10 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport, making it the perfect last stop on your vacation before you head home. Store your luggage in Dania Beach so that you're free to explore.