Luggage Storage Frankfurt Airport (FRA)
Instantly reserve the best locations near Frankfurt Airport (FRA) to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Frankfurt Airport (FRA) Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 31, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Frankfurt Airport (FRA)?" Perhaps you just arrived in Frankfurt and need a place to store your bags near Frankfurt Airport (FRA) before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Loop5, Ring Center, or Lili and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Großer Feldberg im Taunus, Hexenberg, or Rheinufer Walluf .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Frankfurt Airport (FRA)!
Luggage storage nearby Frankfurt Airport (FRA) with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Frankfurt with multiple locations near Frankfurt Airport (FRA).
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Frankfurt Airport (FRA) area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Frankfurt Airport (FRA) area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are FFM Panoramablick am Zauberberg, Mida's Limes Forum, and Lavazza Bar. You can also go for a hike around Kühkopf, Frankfurter Stadtwald, and Gedenkstätte Walldorf. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Sheraton Club Lounge, Sports Bar, and The Eatery Kitchen And Bar.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Frankfurt Airport (FRA) area?
✅Multiple locations near Frankfurt Airport (FRA)✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Frankfurt Airport (FRA) with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Frankfurt Airport (FRA) really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Frankfurt Airport (FRA) and Frankfurt without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Frankfurt!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Frankfurt!View City
About Frankfurt Airport
Frankfurt is the capital city of Hesse, a state in Germany, and is a worldwide hub for education, commerce, culture, transportation, and tourism. As the fifth-largest city in the country and a top global financial center, it makes sense that its airport is also one of the busiest. Frankfurt Airport, also known as Rhein-Main-Flughafen in German, is a major airport that serves Frankfurt and nearby areas. Furthermore, it is the central hub of Lufthansa Airlines and hosts many other domestic and international airlines.
Frankfurt Airport is a usual entry point for those who want to enter the continent, which is why it earned the nickname “Gateway to Europe.” Over time, however, Frankfurt has solidified its status as a top destination. There are visitors from all over the world wanting to see the city’s top attractions – from cultural venues and world-class museums to green spaces, unique buildings, and a bustling electronic music scene. When it comes to things to see and do, Frankfurt definitely has it all. This is why Bounce has several locations across the city - we want to make your time in Frankfurt more convenient and hassle-free!
Fun fact: At Frankfurt Airport, you can go on a tour where you get to see what it’s like behind the scenes at the airport – from how luggage gets checked in to trying out a flying simulator.
Things to Do Near Frankfurt Airport
Arrival at Frankfurt Airport signifies the start of an unforgettable time at this incredible German city. Getting from the airport to the main city center is also fairly easy because of Frankfurt’s superb transportation system. Whether you’re here for a short layover, a few days, or even up to weeks, it will be easy to fill up your days with fun things to do and beautiful sites to see. These are some of Frankfurt’s attractions and activities that you shouldn’t miss.
- Appreciate horticulture at the Palmengarten, or Botanical Garden. The green space covers 50 acres and houses over 6000 botanical species.
- Get a panoramic view of Frankfurt at The Main Tower, one of the city’s tallest skyscrapers and the first-ever high-rise building in Europe.
- Walk across Eiserner Steg, also known as Iron Bridge. This pedestrian bridge is famous for its “love locks” and is one of the best places to get a lovely view of Frankfurt.
- Go on a walking tour of the city’s Old Town, Altstadt, and learn about its history while seeing some points of interest in the area.
- Shop your heart out at the Flohmärkte Schaumainkai, an open-air flea market that takes place every other Saturday along a portion of Schaumainkai Street.
- Frankfurt is one of the world’s leading financial centers. Get an in-depth look at the world of foreign exchange and monetary policy by visiting The Money Museum, otherwise known as Geldmuseum der Deutschen Bundesbank.
- Try the Apfelwein, a traditional Frankfurt drink similar to cider. The best place to go for this drink is Sachsenhausen, where you will find several traditional pubs called “kneipens.”
- Experience the Frankfurt nightlife scene and dance to electronic music at the Robert-Johnson Club found in the Offenbach district.
Transit Options in Frankfurt Airport
- S-Bahn (S6, S9)
- U-Bahn (8, 9)
- Airliner Bus
Luggage Storage in Frankfurt Airport
The city of Frankfurt has the busiest airport in all of Germany. It welcomes thousands of passengers daily. Whether you are arriving for a short stop or planning to stay awhile, make the most out of your trip. Take away the hassle of dragging a heavy bag around with Bounce. With locations all over Frankfurt, it's easy to find a partner within your area and deposit your luggage there. Afterward, you will have less to worry about as you go from one attraction to another.
Luggage Storage Options Near Frankfurt Airport
- Römerberg: Römerberg, located in the heart of Altstadt, is a public square that once served as the site of different markets, trade fairs, and coronations. Explore the space and nearby attractions without having to carry a heavy bag by leaving your things with Bounce.
- Städel Museum: This 200-year-old museum is home to some of the most significant art collections in the world, including works by Edgar Degas, Edvard Munch, Rembrandt, and Van Gogh. Like most museums, large bags or backpacks aren’t permitted inside Städel. Instead, store your pack temporarily at a Bounce location.
- Senckenberg Natural History Museum: Another museum in Frankfurt not to be missed. The Senckenberg is focused on natural history and features a massive collection of animal specimens. This includes the world-renowned Lucy, a dinosaur skeleton that is 3.2 million years old.
- Kleinmarkthalle: This indoor market toes the line between a traditional German produce market and an international food experience. There are over 150 stalls that sell fresh food, smoked sausages, and other produce as well as international selections – from Italian to Turkish products. Make your visit to Kleinmarkthalle more comfortable by depositing your items at a Bounce partner in the area.
- Goethe House and Museum: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Germany’s greatest writer, was born and raised in Frankfurt. His family home is now one of the city’s most popular attractions. The Goethe House gives you an insight into his home life, while the Goethe Museum next door showcases works during his time. Drop off your bag at a Bounce location before visiting the site.
- Alte Oper: Located in the famous Opernplatz (Opera Square), Alte Oper, aka Old Opera House, hosts approximately 300 performance events every year, including opera, ballet, Broadway musicals, and more. Guests are prohibited from bringing large bags inside the concert halls. As an alternative, you can store your luggage with Bounce before your visit.
- St. Paul’s Church: Also known as Paulskirche, the former Lutheran church served as the seat for the first democratically-elected parliament in Germany in 1848. At present, it functions as an exhibition space for various events. Explore this site without any burden by leaving your bag with a nearby Bounce partner.
- Zoo Frankfurt: Found in the heart of the city center, the zoo is open 365 days a year and is home to over 500 different species of animals. With 11 hectares to cover, it’s best to not have to carry your heavy luggage. Before you visit the zoo, stow your bag at a Bounce location.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Frankfurt Airport (FRA)
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Frankfurt Airport (FRA)?
The price for luggage storage near Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Frankfurt Airport (FRA)?
There are multiple locations in the Frankfurt Airport (FRA) area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Flughafen Frankfurt (FRA) (Frankfurt Airport), Wiesbaden Hauptbahnhof, and S Groß Gerau-Dornheim and all over Frankfurt.
Is it safe to store your bags near Frankfurt Airport (FRA)?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Frankfurt Airport (FRA).
Are there storage lockers near Frankfurt Airport (FRA)?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Frankfurt Airport (FRA) area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Frankfurt Airport (FRA) and in the broader Frankfurt area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Frankfurt Airport (FRA)?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Frankfurt Airport (FRA) are Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel and Towers Conference Center, Frankfurt Airport Marriott Hotel, and Hampton by Hilton Frankfurt Airport. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Frankfurt Airport (FRA) are Frankfurt Central Hostel, Wanderlust Hostel, and Pension Wiedemann.
Where are the best restaurants near Frankfurt Airport (FRA)?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Frankfurt Airport (FRA) are Hausmann's, Deli Bros, and Heberer's Traditional Bakery.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Frankfurt Airport (FRA)?
Check out the nearby Bruchfeldplatz, Europagarten, and Schneckenpark.