Rated 4.9/5 (163,238 ratings)
Luggage Storage Gold Coast
Instantly reserve the best locations in Gold Coast to store your luggage for just A$8.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Gold Coast hotspots
Gold Coast Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 8, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Gold Coast?" Perhaps you just arrived in Gold Coast and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Westfield, Tweed City Shopping Centre, or The Pines Shopping Centre and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Mount Tamborine, Thunderbird Adventure Park, or Ian Dipple Lagoon and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Gold Coast!
Luggage storage nearby most Gold Coast hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Gold Coast and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Gold Coast start at just A$8.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Gold Coast now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Terrarium, Zarraffa's Coffee Ormeau, and Zarraffa's Coffee. You can also go for a hike around Witches Falls, Tamborine National Park Joalah Section, and Purling Brook Falls. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out SkyPoint Observation Deck, Longboards Laidback Eatery & Bar, and Southport Sharks Food Frenzy Buffet.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Gold Coast with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Gold Coast without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Gold Coast With Bounce
When most think of resort cities, they picture towering skyscrapers, warm, sandy beaches, and unforgettable dining experiences. The Australian city of Gold Coast has all of the above in spades. Originally the home of several Aboriginal Clans, Gold Coast was occupied and named by Europeans during the 1770s. This event initially created a schism between the Gold Coast’s Aboriginal Clans and British Colonists. However, the descents of both parties made great strides to rectify past transgressions and improve their relationship. Thanks to their efforts, and the continued efforts of Australia’s inhabitants, Gold Coast is an inclusive resort city that’s well and truly culturally diverse.
In fact, that diversity is one of the most appealing things about Gold Coast. Visitors from every corner of the world will be delighted to find restaurants that serve everything from Korean cuisine to Indian dishes. The city’s beaches are also undoubtedly another big draw, especially for anyone who’s a big fan of watersports. Gold Coast also hosts major sporting events like the Commonwealth Games, the Gold Coast Marathon, and the Gold Coast 600.
Luggage Storage in Gold Coast
As of 2018, Gold Coast’s population reportedly grew to the size of 679,127 citizens. While that number may not sound large to some, consider this; Gold Coast receives about 5.3 million visitors each year. Trying to travel from one beach to another can be tough, depending on factors like traffic and the weather. However, that experience can be outright exhausting if a person has too much luggage on hand. Visitors who are looking to lighten their loads should use Bounce to store their things. We’re a secure luggage storage service that’s available each and every day of the week. Download the app and find a Bounce partner near you.
Gold Coast City Guide
Top Things to Do
Scenic views, 5-star restaurants, electrifying sports events – Gold Coast has it all. Moreover, Gold Coast offers a bevy of activities that are 100% free. Case in point, there’s no shortage of things to do in Gold Coast, regardless of one’s budget. Below is a selection of our favorite Gold Coast activities.
As we’ve highlighted earlier, Gold Coast’s history and culture are very complex. Thankfully, the city’s museums can help visitors learn more about the city and its various communities. The following venues are some of the best places one can go to broaden their knowledge.
- Yugambeh Museum: The Yugambeh Clan has lived in Australia for centuries. In fact, they’re one of the oldest Aboriginal Clans in the entire country. Their culture and history are long and storied. While one can’t simply visit the Yugambeh Museum and learn all that there is to know about this Clan, this venue is still a great place to start learning about one of Australia’s oldest communities. The Yugambeh Museum has a justifiably strict baggage policy, so guests should use Bounce before visiting.
- Gold Coast Historical Museum: Visiting the Gold Coast Historical Museum is like traveling backward through time – back through the annals of Australia’s history, to be more precise. Guests will find a carefully curated collection of heirlooms and artifacts from Australia’s early years and beyond. One can also find plenty of old photographs from the 1800s to contemporary times.
- ArtVo: Head over to ArtVo, a museum that specializes in Optical Illusions. Visitors will find a myriad of mind-boggling, interactive art pieces on display. Moreover, guests are encouraged to take plenty of pictures with their friends and family members during their visit. Bounce away your baggage, then check out ArtVo as soon as possible.
Here’s a fun fact: Gold Coast used to be called “South Coast” based on its proximity to the city of Brisbane. However, people began calling the city Gold Coast due to how expensive its retail goods and services became. These days, Gold Coast features plenty of affordable stores to shop at. However, there are also plenty of high-quality, top of the line brands and retailers to browse as well.
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre: The Pacific Fair Shopping Centre offers indoor and outdoor stores that visitors will enjoy. It features many big-name brands like Nike and Victoria’s Secret. The ambiance is a tropical setting with 400 stores to draw your interest. Get some retail therapy, store your parcels with Bounce, and head to a nearby beach.
- Cavill Mall: Cavill Mall is located in the resort town of Surfers Paradise. This street mall is the perfect place to go for a stroll and grab a few souvenirs. Cavill Mall is also famous for its talented vendors – and the street performers who frequent the area.
- Miami Marketta: Anyone who’s looking for good food, good drinks, and a place to just relax should visit the Miami Marketta. Though this venue is known more for nightlife, there are plenty of events held during the day, depending on the time of year. Indulge in fantastic food and then enjoy perusing the market.
Australia is the home of some of the world’s most respected culinary artists. Chefs like Kylie Kwong, Maggie Beer, Matt Moran, and Peter Gilmore are all based in the Land Down Under. It should come as no surprise that a city like Gold Coast features a slew of top-rated restaurants. Below are some of our favorite eateries.
- Kiyomi: Kiyomi is one of the best Japanese style restaurants in Gold Coast. Famed restaurateur Chase Kojima founded Kiyomi in the late 2010s. Ever since then, it’s received rave reviews. Enjoy an authentic taste of Tokyo with a modern twist.
- Ristorante Fellini: This family-owned Italian restaurant and bar is famous for the seafood dishes. Special mention goes to their grilled Garfish with prawns dish.
- Room 81: Room 81 is one of the most popular restaurants in the Broadbeach area. Established by the renowned Sam Moore, Room 81 specializes in large and small shareable meals. The Asahi-battered King George whiting is one of this restaurant’s top dishes.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Gold Coast?
The price for luggage storage in Gold Coast is just A$8.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Gold Coast?
There are multiple locations all around Gold Coast which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Mount Tamborine, Thunderbird Adventure Park, Ian Dipple Lagoon and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Gold Coast?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Gold Coast.
Are there storage lockers in Gold Coast?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Gold Coast. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Gold Coast where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Gold Coast?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Chevron Renaissance Shopping Centre, The Surfers Paradise Beach Cafe, and Doctors Orders Canteen. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Gold Coast are Soul Surfers Paradise, Q1 Resort & Spa, and Apartment Stay - Circle on Cavill.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Gold Coast?
Gold Coast offers several scenic parks including Broadwater Parklands, Frascott Park, and Springbrook National Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Gold Coast?
You can find local tourist information at Aquaduck, Sea World - Guest Services, and Sea World Cruises.