Rated 4.9/5 (153,790 ratings)
Luggage Storage Hollywood (FL)
Instantly reserve the best locations in Hollywood (FL) to store your luggage for just $5.90 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Hollywood (FL) hotspots
Hollywood (FL) Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Hollywood (FL)?" Perhaps you just arrived in Hollywood (FL) and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bal Harbour Shops, Lincoln Road Mall, or Coral Ridge Mall and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Haulover Beach, Lauderdale By The Sea Beach, or South Pointe Park and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Hollywood (FL)!
Luggage storage nearby most Hollywood (FL) hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Hollywood (FL) and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Hollywood (FL) start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Hollywood (FL) now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, The Bal Harbour Pier, and Panera Bread. You can also go for a hike around Tropical Park, South End, and North Shore Beachwalk. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Hard Rock Live, Chili's Grill & Bar, and Oculus Bar.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Hollywood (FL) with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Hollywood (FL) without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Hollywood With Bounce
Hollywood is a city on the Florida coast between Miami and Fort Lauderdale that shouldn't be confused with its namesake almost three thousand miles away in California. In this Hollywood, star-gazing isn't of the cinematic kind, but more universe-oriented, as most folks visiting here do it on the city's beach while staring up at the night sky.
Hollywood in Florida is renowned as a beach resort with more cultural activities than it has hot dog or cotton candy stands. Hollywood's outstanding features are its historic downtown district where art rules the streets in galleries and on the walls in enormous murals, its museums, its high-end retail outlets and its amazing food scene. The two things missing from that list are Hollywood's beach and beach promenade. The two-mile long stretch of sand and paved boardwalk can give even Muscle Beach a run for its money as far as fitness fanatics are concerned.
You can't explore Hollywood or go roller skating along the beach promenade if you're carrying luggage. Leave your bags at a Bounce luggage storage service in Hollywood where they'll be safe and secure in a tagged and insured locker. You'll have your hands free for doing handstands on the sands or for showing off your moves as you whiz along the promenade on your roller blades.
Luggage Storage In Hollywood
Bounce aims to provide a global luggage storage service that is always available where and when you need it most. Bounce has secure, convenient and easily accessed luggage locker facilities in Hollywood, throughout Florida in multiple different cities, across the US and around the world. You'll find Bounce suitcase storage at airports, in train, metro and bus stations as well as in city center locations where we've partnered with reputable local businesses to make our service even more traveler-friendly.
Hollywood City Guide
Top Things To Do In Hollywood
Think of the things you would like to do when you're in Hollywood, and going to the beach is bound to figure somewhere near the top of your list. That's totally understandable, but only do that and you'll be missing out on all of the other amazing things this Florida city has to offer. Think world-class museums, shopping good enough to rival Rodeo Drive, and so many excellent restaurants that having to make a decision about where to eat will leave you dithering in confusion. Read through these lists of the best museums to visit, the best shopping areas and the best restaurants and you'll save yourself time and a lot of brain ache when you get there.
Museums In Hollywood, Florida
When you think of museums in Hollywood, Florida, you need to understand they're not going to be your normal sort of museum full of ancient artifacts or artworks by grand masters, because they're not. In Hollywood what you will find is incredible fired art, modern paintings, trees you'd never expect to see in America, and a nature center that's a living museum for the species that inhabit the diverse ecosystems of Florida.
- Weiner Museum of Decorative Art – It's not often that you think about who created the designs on the ceramics you have around your home or even what process was used to get them on the item they're decorating. The WMODA specializes in exhibiting items that have been fired in kilns, or fired art as they like to call it. On display are some incredible glass and porcelain pieces that will leave you open-mouthed at their intricacy and at the skill and creativity of the artists who created them. The WMODA is located in the northern suburbs of Hollywood near Dania Beach and is open from Tuesday to Saturday between ten in the morning and four in the afternoon.
- Anne Kolb Nature Center – While the Anne Kolb Nature Center isn't strictly a museum, it is the closest you can get to a natural science museum in Hollywood unless you head for Fort Lauderdale or Miami and the bonus is, you get to enjoy the outdoors. Here you can forget about staring at taxidermied exhibits in glass cases, fossils, or dinosaurs that have been exhumed after being dead for thousands of years. At the Anne Kolb Nature Center you can hike signed nature trails where the plants and animals you'll see are still living, go canoeing through the mangroves, or climb up the observation tower to see the Florida wetlands from above the canopy of the trees.
- ArtsPark At Young Circle – The ArtsPark At Young Circle is an art museum housed in the same building as Hollywood's City Hall in Young's Circle Park. There's no permanent collections here and while the artworks on display are temporary they showcase several local artists at the same time. The exhibitions are open to the public from Monday to Thursday between three thirty in the afternoon to nine thirty in the evening. There is no admission charge. If you're more into natural science than art, you won't want to miss taking a look at the baobab trees in the park as the enormous specimens are native to Africa and a real rarity in the United States.
Shopping In Hollywood, Florida
If you're thinking of going shopping in Hollywood, then think of it as an occasion when you can give your swimwear and beach towel a wash and let them dry out properly for once – unless you're doing the rounds of the boutiques and souvenir shops on the beach promenade.
- Oakwood Plaza – The Oakwood Plaza is the shopping mall to head for when your shoulders are singed from too much sun and you need to be out of it for a good few hours to cool down. This enormous mall is located on Oakwood Boulevard and has over six-hundred thousand square feet of retail space filled by more than fifty well-known stores. It's all on one level, so easy enough to find your way around between BJ's and Marshall's without getting too lost.
- Hollywood Plaza – If the bigger the mall the better then when you go shopping in Hollywood, go to the Hollywood Plaza. The anchor store in this mall on Hollywood Boulevard is a Target department store so expect more affordable medium-priced goods rather than high-end designer products that will deflate your vacation budget in a flash.
- Hollywood Beach Boulevard – The Hollywood Beach Boulevard is where it doesn't matter if you go shopping in flip-flops, are wearing nothing more than your bikini, or have on a pair of lycra shorts and your roller blades hanging from your shoulder. Casual dress for retail therapy in the multitude of souvenir and gift shops here is acceptable. So whether you drop into Swim'n'Jog or Shirtery II for a new t-shirt, Wings Beachwear for a new bikini or some speedos, you'll be welcomed with open arms.
Dining In Hollywood, Florida
Whatever your favorite type of food is, you'll find it in Hollywood somewhere. There is such a diversity of cuisines on offer in this Florida city that you could make a world tour just by eating somewhere different every night for a week. Asian, American, Indian, Mexican, the list could go on and on and on, but it won't. Here are three that are a cut above the rest and they're all restaurants you should definitely try while there.
- Landshark Bar and Grill – When you're in a coastal resort city like Hollywood, there's nothing better than enjoying a lunch or dinner by the seafront. The Landshark Bar and Grill is a beach bar with a difference. It's trendy, upmarket and right by the ocean, which gives it just about as many ticks as a place can get. Add to that a touch of the Caribbean where the food is concerned and it's a winner all round. You can even take a dip in their pool between courses, and dining out in Hollywood really doesn’t get better than that.
- Pachamanka Authentic Peruvian Cuisine– Pachamanka is a Hollywood restaurant for the adventurous traveler who either wants to relive their visit to Machu Picchu or is thinking of trying Peruvian cuisine before they get there. At Pachamanka even though the premises are basic, they go all out to make you believe you're eating in Peru and they achieve it too. Start with a seafood escabeche followed by a chicken chaufa and you'll totally forget you're in Florida.
Tiki Tiki – The Tiki Tiki restaurant in Hollywood is where to go to sample some of Florida's best seafood. Think crab, crab cakes, oysters and grouper stuffed tacos or tuna nachos and you'll be on the right track. Tiki Tiki is on North Ocean Drive in a seafront location that will have you glued to your chair. Don't be surprised if you go there for lunch, are still there when cocktail hour comes around and haven't moved from your table when the dinner service is over. Don't worry, they'll kick you out eventually as even servers need to go home sometimes.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Hollywood (FL)?
The price for luggage storage in Hollywood (FL) is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Hollywood (FL)?
There are multiple locations all around Hollywood (FL) which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Haulover Beach, Lauderdale By The Sea Beach, South Pointe Park and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Hollywood (FL)?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Hollywood (FL).
Are there storage lockers in Hollywood (FL)?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Hollywood (FL). Bounce has multiple locations throughout Hollywood (FL) where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Hollywood (FL)?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Marky S Hard Rock, Subway, and Wawa. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Hollywood (FL) are Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel, Staybridge Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport - West, an IHG Hotel, and May-Dee Suites.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Hollywood (FL)?
Hollywood (FL) offers several scenic parks including Topeekeegee Yugnee Park, CB Smith Park, and Vista View Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Hollywood (FL)?
You can find local tourist information at Miramar Cultural Center, Tour Helicopter, and Sakura Tours.