La Spezia Centrale
Instantly reserve the best locations near La Spezia Centrale to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
La Spezia Centrale Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 21, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near La Spezia Centrale?" Perhaps you just arrived in La Spezia and need a place to store your bags near La Spezia Centrale before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Scarpe & Scarpe, Intimissimi, or Giulietta Calzature and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Spiaggia di Levanto, Venere Azzurra SRL, or Pontile di Marina di Massa .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near La Spezia Centrale!
Luggage storage nearby La Spezia Centrale with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in La Spezia with multiple locations near La Spezia Centrale.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the La Spezia Centrale area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the La Spezia Centrale area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Bar Nello, Milanese Lounge, and Bar Levanto. You can also go for a hike around Parco dei Conigli, Parco Nazionale delle Cinque Terre, and Manario 2002 Sociata Cooperativa Ar.L. Onlus. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Piccolo Faro, Da Aristide, and Distrò.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the La Spezia Centrale area?
✅Multiple locations near La Spezia Centrale✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near La Spezia Centrale with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to La Spezia Centrale really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy La Spezia Centrale and La Spezia without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in La Spezia!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in La Spezia!View City
The Italian city of La Spezia lies close to the Ligurian coast and one of this popular country’s most visited areas. As a result, millions of tourists make their way to and through La Spezia each and every year. Most come by railway, making La Spezia Centrale railway station a very busy place.
You can make your Italian trip easier on yourself by dropping off your belongings at a Bounce luggage storage service near La Spezia. By partnering with local businesses, Bounce makes sure you always have a place to store your things.
About La Spezia Centrale
The main station of La Spezia, Centrale or Central is located in the Piazza Medaglie d’Oro right in the city center. Located on the line that runs from Genoa to Pisa, La Spezia is an important station for the entire region.
Italy adopted rail travel early, and La Spezia Centrale first opened way back in 1887. In doing so, it rearranged the city it serves. In the late nineteenth century, the neighborhood the station was built in was still undergoing development. But once the station was complete, the center of the city shifted to this new area, making the station very much the heart of La Spezia.
La Spezia itself is home to a major naval base and is the second-largest city in the Liguria region. However, although the city seaside resorts are popular with Italian travelers, many international visitors pass through La Spezia on their way to the famous coastal towns of the Cinque Terre. Still, those who venture outside the station soon find themselves immersed in a fascinating Italian working town that presents a different side to the country than you’ll see in the tourist brochures.
Things to do near La Spezia Centrale
La Spezia is often eclipsed by the Cinque Terre, and it’s the presence of those five famous villages that bring a large portion of La Spezia’s visitors to the station. However, apart from those charming towns, La Spezia does have lots to offer visitors who want to get a deeper glimpse into Italian life.
- Learn about naval warfare at the Naval Technical Museum. La Spezia’s history as a naval base goes back to the era of Napoleon, and this museum commemorates that long history. You’ll find cannons, model ships, and impressive technology from modern battleships that helps to explain the evolution of war at sea.
- See the spiritual heart of this coastal town at the Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta. Although this church was begun in the fifteenth century, it wasn’t fully complete until 1954. Its impressive interior is home to some beautiful paintings and is a great oasis of calm in the sometimes fast-paced city.
- Explore one of the city’s major landmarks at San Giorgio Castle. This imposing fortification dates back to the thirteenth century, but the site itself goes back to the Roman era. An on-site museum explains the shifting fortunes of the city and the region and the various powers that struggled for dominance here.
- Take an after-dinner stroll along the waterfront. A walk after dinner is a well-established tradition all over Italy, and on a sunny evening, the La Spezia Boardwalk functions almost as the city’s living room. It’s the perfect place to people watch and take in the atmosphere of the town while you enjoy the great Italian weather.
- See a more modern side of La Spezia at Ponte Thaon di Revel. This ruthlessly modern bridge stands in sharp contrast to the older buildings of the waterfront, but its sleek lines harmonize beautifully with more historic landmarks. Also, the views over the water from the bridge are not to be missed, especially at sunset.
Transit options in La Spezia Centrale
- The nearest airport to La Spezia is in Pisa, and trains run regularly between the two cities. It takes an hour and 15 minutes to make the journey.
- La Spezia is the place to catch regional trains to the villages of the Cinque Terre.
- Most of the town’s bus routes stop on Via Fiume just outside the station. This makes it easy to reach just about anywhere in the city.
Luggage storage near La Spezia Centrale
La Spezia is an underrated town that’s well worth exploring. However, the town itself and the station, in particular, can get extremely busy, especially during the summer months. The lighter you travel, the easier of a time you’ll have navigating the place. That’s why Bounce partners with local businesses to offer luggage storage wherever you are. Dropping off your bags at a luggage locker near La Spezia Centraleensures you’ll have one less thing to worry about while you travel.
Activities and attractions near La Spezia Centrale
- The charming seaside villages of the Cinque Terre are a National Park and one of the top tourist attractions in a country that has an incredible amount to offer. Each of the villages has its own train station that connects it to La Spezia Centrale. Plus, there’s a coastal path that connects all the villages and offers incredible views out over the Mediterranean. Great food, incredible scenery, and quaint charm draw millions of visitors to these five villages every year, and if you’re in La Spezia, you can’t miss the chance to see this enormously popular region for yourself.
- Get away from it all at the Parco Naturale Regionale di Porto Venere. This stunning natural park is home to an impressive castle and incredible views of the coastline. Plus, it’s generally far less busy than the Cinque Terre, making it ideal if you’ve had enough of crowds. The park also contains the islands of Tino and Tinetto, which are known for their impressive caves.
- See a lesser-known side of Italy in the village of Biassa. Just outside La Spezia, this tiny settlement of 650 people offers a glimpse of Italy almost untouched by tourism. With great views of the surrounding countryside and an unfinished castle to explore, it’s worth visiting on a market day to truly get a sense of rural life in the area.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near La Spezia Centrale?
The price for luggage storage near La Spezia Centrale is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near La Spezia Centrale?
There are multiple locations in the La Spezia Centrale area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Stazione Monterosso, Stazione Framura, and Stazione di Forte dei Marmi-Seravezza-Querceta and all over La Spezia.
Is it safe to store your bags near La Spezia Centrale?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near La Spezia Centrale.
Are there storage lockers near La Spezia Centrale?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the La Spezia Centrale area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby La Spezia Centrale and in the broader La Spezia area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near La Spezia Centrale?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near La Spezia Centrale are Locanda Tramonti, Locanda dal Moccia, and Shelley delle Palme. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near La Spezia Centrale are 5 Terre Backpackers, Affittacamere Lunamar, and Grand Hostel Manin.
Where are the best restaurants near La Spezia Centrale?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near La Spezia Centrale are Il Timone, Pasticceria Codeglia di Codeglia Graziella, and Pagni Vincenzo.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near La Spezia Centrale?
Check out the nearby Giardini Pubblici, Parco XXV Aprile, and Parco Naturale Regionale di Porto Venere.