+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage La Spezia
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
La Spezia hotspots
La Spezia Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 21, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in La Spezia?" Perhaps you just arrived in La Spezia and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Scarpe & Scarpe, Intimissimi, or Giulietta Calzature and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Spiaggia di Levanto, Venere Azzurra SRL, or Pontile di Marina di Massa and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in La Spezia!
Luggage storage nearby most La Spezia hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in La Spezia and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in La Spezia start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in La Spezia now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Bar Nello, Milanese Lounge, and Bar Levanto. You can also go for a hike around Parco dei Conigli, Parco Nazionale delle Cinque Terre, and Manario 2002 Sociata Cooperativa Ar.L. Onlus. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Piccolo Faro, Da Aristide, and Distrò.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in La Spezia with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy La Spezia without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
About La Spezia
Situated on the northwest coast of Italy not far from Pisa, La Spezia is blessed with an enviable geographic location. As a major port, the city is home to a large portion of the Italian Navy. This port is the heart of the city's commerce, and cruise ships regularly stop here. However, many travelers simply use the city as a gateway to other destinations without spending much time in La Spezia itself. So even though the city has a lot to offer, you'll find it easy to avoid the crowds you'll run into at more well-regarded tourist destinations.
La Spezia has been occupied since prehistoric times. It's useful natural harbor drew settlers from the Mediterranean, including the Romans. But after the fall of the Roman Empire, La Spezia declined in importance. With the rise of the independent state of the Republic of Genoa, La Spezia once again became an important port. Following Italy's unification in 1870, La Spezia became home to the new Italian Navy, helping the city grow.
To this day, La Spezia remains inextricably linked to the sea.
Things to do in La Spezia
Often, La Spezia is seen as nothing more than a gateway to somewhere else. Of the many tourists and cruise ship passengers who arrive at the city, only a few bother to get to know La Spezia itself. But under the gritty façade of a working town, La Spezia has some gems to offer.
- Take a stroll along the waterfront. The port area close to the historic center is an excellent place to stroll and people watch. Enjoy the grand Italian tradition of an after-dinner walk and mingle with crowds of locals taking advantage of what the city has to offer.
- Learn about the Italian Navy at the Naval Technical Museum. La Spezia’s history with the Italian Navy is on display at this fascinating museum dedicated to the Navy and its equipment. Cannons, diving suits, and all kinds of other naval artifacts are on display, helping you track the changes in military technology over the centuries.
- Relax amid the greenery of the Parco Giardini Pubblici. This gorgeous public garden is a perfect place to stretch your legs and get some fresh air. Situated along the waterfront, the well-maintained flowers and trees are sure to lift your spirits and offer the perfect place to take a break.
- Dive into the past at San Giorgio Castle. This 14th-century Castle was built by the Genoese during their rule over La Spezia. Its crumbling battlements and thick stone walls are certainly impressive, but even more impressive is the view from the castle over the town and its beautiful harbor.
- Take a boat tour to the beautiful Isola Palmaria. This gorgeous island and its dramatic coastline are a popular place to explore. The pebble beaches and sea caves are only a short journey from the city, but they feel a long way away.
Transit options in La Spezia
- La Spezia's train station is centrally located in the town and is a stop along the Genoa to Pisa line. Trains from here go to the cities and other destinations throughout Italy, and also take travelers to the world-famous Cinque Terre just outside La Spezia.
- La Spezia cruise terminal lies just on the other side of the historic center of the town from the train station. Cruise ships and ferries dock here from other Mediterranean destinations in Italy and further afield. Many of La Spezia's visitors reach the town by boat.
- ATC provides bus services in the town of La Spezia. Be sure to buy your tickets before boarding from a tabacchi, since it is not always possible to purchase tickets on board.
Luggage storage in La Spezia
Many of La Spezia's main attractions are close to the city center. This fact, combined with the Mediterranean climate, make the town extremely walkable. Often, this is the best way to experience the charm of La Spezia.
Make things easier on yourself by dropping off any heavy bags at a luggage storage shop in La Spezia. Bounce makes it easy to find local businesses who will store your bags for as much time as you need to explore this underrated city.
Activities and attractions near La Spezia
- Parco Naturale Regionale di Porto Venere: This natural park just outside the city protects a stretch of rugged coastline and some beautiful islands in the Bay. With a castle to explore and the village of Portovenere, this park is a great place to spend a day or more close to La Spezia. Make the journey easier on yourself by leaving any heavy bags at a luggage storage service in La Spezia before you head to the park.
- Cinque Terre: Visitors to the world-famous fishing villages of the Cinque Terre can be forgiven for experiencing a little déjà vu. That's because these coastal villages and their brightly painted houses facing the sea are some of the world's most photographed locations. But no photo does justice to the beauty of these five villages. A short journey by train or bus from La Spezia, the Cinque Terre are the main reason people come to this part of Italy, and have to be experienced for yourself. Drop off your baggage at a La Spezia luggage storage before you visit to make the journey much more enjoyable.
- Pisa: Roughly an hour's train ride from La Spezia will bring you to Pisa. This town's famous leaning tower is an icon of Italy, and is worth visiting just for the photo opportunity. As one of the world's most famous buildings, the tower can get extremely crowded, so make sure you drop off any heavy bags at a luggage storage in La Spezia before you visit.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in La Spezia?
The price for luggage storage in La Spezia is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in La Spezia?
There are multiple locations all around La Spezia which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Spiaggia di Levanto, Venere Azzurra SRL, Pontile di Marina di Massa and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in La Spezia?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in La Spezia.
Are there storage lockers in La Spezia?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in La Spezia. Bounce has multiple locations throughout La Spezia where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in La Spezia?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Ristorante Delfino, Il Timone, and Pasticceria Codeglia di Codeglia Graziella. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within La Spezia are Locanda Tramonti, Locanda dal Moccia, and Shelley delle Palme.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in La Spezia?
La Spezia offers several scenic parks including Giardini Pubblici, Parco XXV Aprile, and Parco Naturale Regionale di Porto Venere.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in La Spezia?
You can find local tourist information at Blastness SAS, Sistema Turistico Golfo dei Poeti Val di Magra e Val di Vara S.C. a R.L., and I Viaggi dei Portici.