Luggage Storage Lahaina
Instantly reserve the best locations near Lahaina to store your luggage for just $7.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Lahaina Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Lahaina?" Perhaps you just arrived in Maui and need a place to store your bags near Lahaina before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at The Shops at Wailea, Maui Mall, or Jamba Queen Kaahumanu Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Kamaole Beach Park III, Ho'okipa Beach Park, or Maalaea Harbor .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Lahaina!
Luggage storage nearby Lahaina with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Maui with multiple locations near Lahaina.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Lahaina area start at just $7.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Lahaina area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Papawai Scenic Lookout, Akamai Coffee, and Better Things Cafe. You can also go for a hike around Waihee Ridge Trail, Kuka'emoku, and Papanalahoa Point Shoreline. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Monkeypod Kitchen, Fleetwood's, and Captain Jack's Island Grill.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Lahaina area?
✅Multiple locations near Lahaina✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Lahaina with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Lahaina really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Lahaina and Maui without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Maui!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Maui!View City
The former capital of Hawaii during the early nineteenth century, Lahaina is a historic town that has become one of the most popular destinations in Maui. Settled between the West Maui Mountains and the coast, this tourist hotspot was once called “Lele”, which translates to “merciless sun,” and boasts must-see galleries, an array of restaurants and shops and some of the prettiest beaches you’ll ever lay your eyes on. During the mid-1800s, Lahaina experience a whaling boom and over 1500 sailors from around 400 ships took leave. One of these sailors was Herman Melville, who used this period as inspiration to write his now timeless novel, Moby Dick.
With its long and rich history, it’s no surprise that Lahaina is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and it has plenty of landmarks to back up this recognition. This, coupled with the town’s perfect climate and oceanfront setting, makes Lahaina the ultimate destination for various activities. In fact, the town is presently one of the most visited places in Hawaii. Whether you’re coming here as a local who wants to see more of your own turf or a first-timer looking to explore, you’ll definitely have the best time in Lahaina.
Things to Do in Lahaina
Lahaina is one of Maui’s busiest spots as it has transformed into a prominent vacation destination for both locals and tourists. With literally thousands of visitors coming to this small town, plenty of tours and activities have become available. If you’re planning to go to Lahaina, there are lots of experiences that you shouldn’t miss! Have a look at Bounce’s recommendations on what to do while in Lahaina.
- Sail across the blue waters of Hawaii aboard a catamaran. While here, there are various water activities that you can do, including the famous whale and dolphin watching tour.
- Learn the art of glassblowing right in the heart of Lahaina with Moana Glass, a topnotch art institution. The class is open to both Maui residents and visitors, where you can create your very own glass souvenir.
- Go on a road trip via Hana Highway, a 64.4 mile-long path that connects the town of Hana to Kahului. Cruising along this highway will give you an incredible sightseeing experience – from lava cliffs and waterfalls to forests and botanical gardens.
- Ride an actual submarine and go deep underwater with Atlantis Submarine.
- Lahaina has gained a reputation for its incredible art market. Take the chance to appreciate quality art in some of the finest galleries across town, such as Village Galleries, Old Jail Gallery, and Martin Lawrence Galleries.
- Try out authentic local and Hawaiian cuisine by taking a food tour. See the most popular restaurants in town, including Pioneer’s Inn, Banyan Treat, Take Home Maui, Ululani Shave Ice, and more.
- Enjoy a traditional and cultural experience by watching a luau. One of the most famous luaus, and also the longest-running in town, is Royal Lahaina Luau.
- Get a glimpse of the vibrant underwater world of Hawaii by going on a snorkel sail tour.
Transit Options in Lahaina
- Maui Bus
Luggage Storage near Lahaina
Lahaina is a charming town that’s full of fun activities and beautiful attractions worth checking out. Regardless if you’re in town for a day or two or up to a full week, you’ll surely have a packed itinerary that involves a lot of sightseeing and moving around. For a more comfortable and worry-free experience, take advantage of Bounce’s storage services. Bounce has various partners spread all over Lahaina and Maui; all you have to do is find one closest to you and drop off your things there. Once your items are secured, you can proceed with your trip as planned.
Luggage Storage Options near Lahaina
- Ka’anapali Beach: Located in West Maui, this beach stretches from Black Rock to Canoe Beach and was once dubbed “America’s Best Beach.” Ka’anapali Beach was formerly exclusive to Maui royalty but has now become a world-famous beach destination. You can easily spend a day at Ka’anapali Beach. If you have some luggage with you, find a Bounce location nearby and store your items there.
- Kapalua Coastal Trail: Situated in Coconut Grove Lane, this 1.9-mile long trail offers a scenic view of the Kapalua Bay. Because the trail is beginner-friendly and accessible, lots of tourists gather to see the best of Lahaina. For a hassle-free hike, store your bag or backpack at a Bounce partner around Kapalua.
- Banyan Tree Park: Serving as the unofficial symbol of Lahaina, the Banyan Tree Park is home to the historical Banyan Tree, planted by then-mayor Sheriff William Owen Smith in 1873. During your visit here, temporarily store your things at a Bounce partner nearby.
- Old Lahaina Courthouse: Located in Wharf Street, just a few steps away from the iconic Banyan Tree Park, is the Old Lahaina Courthouse, which served as a center for court functions and government offices during the time of Monarchy. Today, you will find the Lahaina Visitor Center on the first floor of the courthouse and the Lahaina Heritage Museum on the second floor. If you want to explore the entire building without the burden of carrying your big bag around, leave your things at a Bounce location around Wharf Street.
- Front Street: Considered one of the “Top Ten Greatest Streets” in the country, historic Front Street in Lahaina is where you will find a variety of stores, restaurants, art galleries and other stalls. The street also provides a picturesque view of the ocean. With plenty of things to see and a lot of moving around to do, it’s best to store your luggage at one of Bounce’s partners near Front Street.
- Baldwin House Museum: Built in 1834 to 1835, the Baldwin House Museum is the oldest historic home in the entire island of Maui. Reverend Ephraim Spaulding once resided here with his wife and 8 children. At present, the house has been converted into a museum where you can learn about the lifestyle of missionaries.
- Break Wall: Located in the Lahaina boat harbor, this surfing spot has a wall that breaks the surf, protecting boats and yachts from the swell, thus the name. The Break Wall is one of the best areas to learn how to surf (for beginners) and is also a great spot to catch some waves (for more experienced surfers). You may leave your bag at a Bounce location near the boat harbor before heading out to surf.
- Iao Valley State Park: If you want to see the other, greener side of Maui, head over to Iao Valley State Park, where you can find wonderful botanical gardens, ethnic villages, and beginner-friendly hiking trails. The park is located in Central Maui and is home to one of Maui’s most famous landmarks – the Iao Needle. The park is a couple of minutes away from Lahaina, so before you head out, drop off your bag/s at a Bounce location in town.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Lahaina
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Lahaina?
The price for luggage storage near Lahaina is just $7.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Lahaina?
There are multiple locations in the Lahaina area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Kahului Airport (OGG), Lana'i Airport (LNY), and Hawaiian Airlines Counter and all over Maui.
Is it safe to store your bags near Lahaina?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Lahaina.
Are there storage lockers near Lahaina?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Lahaina area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Lahaina and in the broader Maui area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Lahaina?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Lahaina are Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa, Honua Kai Resort and Spa, and Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Lahaina are Lahaina Bungalow, The Lahaina Beach House, and Hakuna Matata.
Where are the best restaurants near Lahaina?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Lahaina are Down the Hatch, Island Vintage Coffee, and Leilani's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Lahaina?
Check out the nearby Kamehameha Iki Park, Wahiku Park, and Pohaku Park.