How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Maui
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Queen Kaahumanu Center?
The price for luggage storage near Queen Kaahumanu Center starts from just $7.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Queen Kaahumanu Center?
There are multiple locations in the Queen Kaahumanu Center area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Kahului Airport (OGG), Hawaiian Airlines Counter, and Hawaiian Airlines - Premier Club and all over Maui.
Is it safe to store your bags near Queen Kaahumanu Center?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Queen Kaahumanu Center.
Are there storage lockers near Queen Kaahumanu Center?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Queen Kaahumanu Center area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Queen Kaahumanu Center and in the broader Maui area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Queen Kaahumanu Center?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Queen Kaahumanu Center are Maui Seaside Hotel, Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport, and Wailuku Guesthouse. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Queen Kaahumanu Center are Northshore Hostel Maui, Central Maui Hostel, and Banana Bungalow Maui Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Queen Kaahumanu Center?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Queen Kaahumanu Center are Home Maid Bakery, Tasaka Guri Guri Shop, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Queen Kaahumanu Center?
Check out the nearby Iao Valley State Park, Waikapu Park, and Iao Valley - Kepaniwai.
Store your luggage around Queen Kaahumanu Center
Luggage storage nearby most Queen Kaahumanu Center hotspotsPosted
Queen Kaahumanu Center Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Queen Kaahumanu Center?” Perhaps you just arrived in Maui and need a place to store your bags near Queen Kaahumanu Center before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at The Shops at Wailea, Lahaina Cannery Mall, or Ross Dress for Less and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Queen Kaahumanu Center area at Kamaole Beach Park III, Ho'okipa Beach Park, or Maalaea Harbor and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Queen Kaahumanu Center!
Luggage storage nearby Queen Kaahumanu Center with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Maui with multiple locations near Queen Kaahumanu Center.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Queen Kaahumanu Center area start at just $7.90 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Queen Kaahumanu Center area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Island Vintage Coffee, Papawai Scenic Lookout, and Akamai Coffee. You can also go for a hike around Ke'anae Peninsula, Twin Falls, and Haleakala National Park. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Kahului Ale House, CNP Sammy's Beach B&G, and Stinger Ray's Tropical Bar & Grill.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Queen Kaahumanu Center area?
✅Multiple locations near Queen Kaahumanu Center✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Queen Kaahumanu Center with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Queen Kaahumanu Center really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Queen Kaahumanu Center and Maui without your things!
About Queen Kaahumanu Center
The Queen Kaahumanu Center is a shopping center located in Kahului, Maui. The mall houses over 100 shops and restaurants, making it a go-to shopping destination for locals and visitors alike. Queen Kaahumanu Center has an array of national and international chain stores as well as local boutiques and a movie theatre. The center also hosts a farmer’s market three days a week, featuring local goods and produce.
Whether you’re looking to indulge in some retail therapy, stock up on fresh produce, or catch a film, the Queen Kaahumanu Center is a great place to do so. It is conveniently located near both the Kahului Airport and the Norwegian Cruise Line terminal, making it the perfect place to kill time between departures.
Things to do Near Queen Kaahumanu Center
The Queen Kaahumanu Center has a huge range of shops and restaurants to explore. Additionally, it’s centrally located in Kahului and is served by transit routes from all over the island, making it the perfect starting point for a day of Maui adventures. Whether you’re planning to explore in the mall or beyond, here are a few items Bounce recommends you add to your itinerary:
- Catch a movie at the Kaahuman theatre within the Queen Kaahumanu Center
- Enjoy the scenery on a helicopter tour over west Maui and the neighboring island of Molokai
- Attend an event or browse an art exhibit at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center (MACC), Hawaii’s most noteworthy multi-disciplinary arts center
- Stock up on fresh fruit and vegetables or locally made crafts at the farmer’s market within Queen Kaahumanu Center, which takes place every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Scout for great deals on used products and clothing at the Maui Swap Meet, Maui’s largest outdoor market
- Learn about native Hawaiian plants as you stroll through the Maui Nui Botanical Gardens
- Experience the rich flavors of Hawaiian food at the family-run Cafe O’Lei restaurant
Transit Options in Queen Kaahumanu Center
- Maui Public Bus, 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 10, 20, 35, 39, 40
- Jayride shuttle from Kahului Airport
- Uber or Taxi
Luggage Storage Near Queen Kaahumanu Center
Whether you’re preparing to indulge in a day of retail therapy or you’re planning to explore the surrounding area, you’ll have an easier day if you can leave your bags behind. Fortunately, there are Bounce partners in and around the Queen Kaahumanu Center who will safely store your belongings so you can shop and explore without the extra weight.
Luggage Storage Options Near Queen Kaahumanu Center
- Maui Nui Botanical Gardens: This botanical garden offers 6 acres of greenery, including a large selection of native Hawaiian plants. Stash your excess luggage with a nearby Bounce partner, so you don’t have to lug it around in the heat and humidity.
- Maui Arts & Cultural Center: Are you a culture vulture? The MACC hosts events and exhibits featuring art and performers from Hawaii and beyond. Store your excess belongings with a Bounce partner so you can make the most of your visit to this attraction.
- Nisei Veterans Memorial Center: Are you a fan of World War II history? Don’t miss the chance to learn the stories of the Nisei veterans at this memorial museum. Leave your bags with a nearby Bounce partner so you can explore unburdened.
- West Maui Circle Drive: Soak up Maui’s beautiful natural scenery along this driving route. Don’t be afraid to stop off at viewpoints along the way, including blowholes and beaches. Store your extra bags with a Bounce partner in Kahului for safekeeping as thefts may occur in rural parking lots.
- Haleakala Maui Sunrise Tour: Watch the sunrise over Maui from the top of a dormant volcano on this magical tour. Stash your bags with a local Bounce partner as there will be limited space in your tour vehicle.
- Maui Swap Meet: Maui's largest outdoor market is the perfect place to shop for quirky, budget-friendly souvenirs. Store your excess bags at a nearby Bounce location, so your hands are free to hunt for new treasures.
- Cafe O'Lei at The Dunes: Pop into this affordable, family-run restaurant for a delicious Hawaiian-fusion meal. Drop your luggage at a nearby Bounce location and don’t feel cramped at your table.
- Hulu Hopper Trolley: Love beaches? Ride the Hula Hopper trolley and hop on and off at the beaches and villages along Maui’s North Shore. Stash your excess bags at a Bounce location in Kahului for safekeeping during your day out.