Luggage storage near me
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Download the app
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Download
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage in Modena?
The price for luggage storage in Modena starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Modena?
There are multiple locations all around Modena which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Piazza Fontanesi, Piazza Roma, Largo Garibaldi and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Modena?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Modena.
Are there storage lockers in Modena?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Modena. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Modena where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Modena?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Villa San Donnino, McDonald's, and Gelatiamo SRL. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Modena are Tiby Hotel, Hotel Estense, and Hotel Real Fini Baia del Re.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Modena?
Modena offers several scenic parks including Parco Enzo Ferrari, Parco Viale Indipendenza, and Parco Novi Sad - Novi Ark.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Modena?
You can find local tourist information at Agenzia Viaggi Montego Bay, C.T.S. Centro Turistico Studentesco, and Nuova Sao Viaggi - SRL.
Store your luggage around Modena
Luggage storage nearby most Modena hotspotsPosted
Modena Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage in Modena?” Perhaps you just arrived in Modena and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Ipercoop Baragalla, Centro Commerciale Ariosto, or Consorzio Centro Commerciale La Piazza di Meridiana and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing around Modena at Piazza Fontanesi, Piazza Roma, or Largo Garibaldi and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Modena!
Luggage storage nearby most Modena hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Modena and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Modena start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Modena now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Bar Sole, Caffè Siveri, and Bar WI-FI Cafè. You can also go for a hike around Salse di Nirano, Oasi La Francesa, and Riserva Naturale Orientata Fontanili di Corte Valle Re. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Wine Bar Moreali, Cafè Cream SNC, and Griffin's Irish Pub.
How do I store luggage in Modena with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Modena without your things!
Modena lies in Italy's Emilia-Romagna region in the northern part of the country, south of Milan and north of Florence. With a modern population of around 180,000 people, Modena isn't anywhere close to being Italy's largest city. It receives a modest 250,000 tourists per year, a number which pales in comparison to the millions the better-known Italian cities receive. That's part of why Modena is worth visiting. It's a chance to see a real Italian city that has lots to offer visitors, but hasn't been completely overrun by tourists the way Venice and Rome have.
There may be on the smaller side, Modena has at least two claims to fame. If the name of the city sounds familiar to you, that may be because you have a bottle of balsamic vinegar somewhere in your home that comes from Modena. Balsamic vinegar from Modena is part of the EU's Protected Geographical Indication products, recognizing the long tradition of manufacturing this product in the area.
Modena is also known as the home of the Italian supercar. Ferrari was founded in Modena and still has its headquarters in the city. Its rivals Pagani, Lamborghini, and Maserati are also based in the city.
Things to do near Modena
- See the spiritual heart of the city at Modena Cathedral. Completed in 1319, this stunning building has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. The stark white exterior of the building contrasts with the richly decorated interior, full of ancient carvings and art that make it a fascinating place to explore.
- Celebrate Modena’s history of car manufacture at the Ferrari Museum. This museum tells of the life and work of Enzo Ferrari, a native of Modena and the founder of the famous car company. Some of the most beautiful cars ever designed can be seen here, and you don’t have to be a gearhead to be wowed by this collection.
- Pick up unique souvenirs - including balsamic vinegar - at the Albinelli Market. This covered market is where residents of Modena come to do their shopping, and it's the perfect place to immerse yourself in the culture of the city.
- Explore Modena's long history at the Palazzo dei Musei. Located in an 18th-century palace, this complex of museums explores the art, archaeology, civic and military history of the region. It's the perfect place to learn more about this underrated city.
- Soak up the atmosphere at the Piazza Grande. Just outside the cathedral, this huge public square is surrounded by cafés, bars, and restaurants. Grab an outdoor table and watch the world go by in the vibrant heart of this Italian city.
Transit options in Modena
- Modena doesn't have an airport of its own. Instead, visitors come from either Parma or Bologna. There is a direct shuttle bus connection from Modena to Bologna airport, and the journey takes around 50 minutes.
- Modena train station is approximately a 15-minute walk from Piazza Grande. Trains connect the city to Parma, Bologna, Milan, Florence, and other cities throughout Italy.
- City buses one, 4, 7, 9, 10, and others stop in front of the train station. These buses can get you around the city to any of the popular tourist attractions.
Luggage storage at Modena
Modena's small size makes it an incredibly walkable city. Most of the major attractions are close to each other, and wandering the streets and soaking up the atmosphere is one of the highlights of visiting this vibrant city. The easiest way to explore is to drop off any unneeded bags at a Bounce luggage storage location in Modena. That way, you won't be weighed down as you head out to explore. Bounce has locations throughout the world, including in Modena, so you won't need to search to find a place to leave your belongings behind.
Activities and attractions near Modena
- Parco Fluviale Fiume Secchia: For a break from the city, head to the nearby Parco Fluviale Fiume Secchia. This large park outside Modena protects the banks of the river Secchia. Hiking trails wind through the forest, and the park is home to many species of wildlife, especially birds. It's the perfect place to reconnect with nature and stretch your legs as you enjoy the Italian countryside. You’ll also find quaint villages along the river that offer a glimpse at a quieter side of Italian life.
- Bologna: Less than an hour from Modena, the city of Bologna is a fantastic place to explore. This fascinating city has preserved its medieval core, making a great place to wander and admire the art and architecture of another Italian town. Plus, the city is overflowing with great restaurants where you can sample more of the rich culinary traditions of Emilia Romagna.
- Parma: See another underrated Italian city at Parma. The grand Romanesque Cathedral and baptistery, the galleries and museum at the Palazzo della Pilotta, and the Teatro Reggio are all well worth a visit. Plus, this is the city that gave the world prosciutto, or Parma ham, and Parmesan cheese, so you know the food is going to be fantastic.