+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Perugia
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Perugia Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 31, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Perugia?" Perhaps you just arrived in Perugia and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Terranova, Centro Convenienza, or Centro Commerciale Gherlinda and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Piazza Partigiani, Piazza IV Novembre, or La Cattedrale di San Rufino and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Perugia!
Luggage storage nearby most Perugia hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Perugia and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Perugia start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Perugia now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Asso di Coppe, San Magno Caffè, and Giardini Carducci. You can also go for a hike around Oasi Naturalistica La Valle, Centro Ippico San Biagio, and Consorzio Obbligatorio Parco Del Monte Subasio. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out B & B Caffè, Bar Imperiale, and Bar Elce.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Perugia with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Perugia without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Perugia is a city located in the Umbria region of Italy. Situated on a collection of hills that overlook the area, Perugia offers stunning views, interesting history, and classic Italian food. There’s plenty to fill your days if you are planning a vacation to this picturesque destination. Take a stroll along the banks of the Tiber river, admire the art at any one of the numerous galleries, or learn all about the history of the town with a tour or visit to a museum.
The historic center, or Centro Storico, will give you a direct window into a past era. Dating back 400 years, the architecture and quaint cobbled streets are remarkably well-preserved. It’s a big drawcard for tourists and an absolute must-see when visiting the city. Perugia is also known for its chocolate, with the city being home to the largest Nestle factory in Italy. Make sure you try some when you’re in town!
Things to do in Perugia
Whether you are a foodie, a history buff, or someone who simply admires interesting architecture, Perugia has something for you. It’s got a range of major attractions for those seeking to tick some items off their bucket list, as well as a range of bars if you’re looking for a quiet cocktail or beer. Remove all stress from your trip by using Bounce. It’s a luggage storage service in Perugia that provides flexible and affordable storage, taking care of your things so you don’t have to.
Drop your bags at a Bounce facility and head out to do some of these things in Perugia:
- Wander the streets of the historic center
- Taste Perugian chocolate at the Perugina Chocolate House
- Admire the art at Palacio de los Priores
- Do some people-watching in Piazza IV Novembre
- Be transported back in time at the Church of San Pietro which dates back to the 10th Century
- Learn about the history of Perugia at Museo Archeologica
Transit Options in Perugia
You won’t have a problem getting around Perugia with a number of transport options at your fingertips. Here are the best ways to get around the city:
- Bus - The bus terminal connects Perugia with a number of destinations, including Florence, Rome, and the popular tourist destination, Pompeii. It is located less than one kilometer from the city center, making it easy to get around.
- Minimetro - If you’re looking for a convenient way to move around Perugia, jump on the minimetro. It is a single line with 7 stops and can be used to connect with buses and trains in Perugia. Once you get to the train station, jump on the minimetro to get to your final destination.
- Train - The train can be used to get to Perugia from major Italian cities like Rome, Florence, and Venice.
- Taxi - Radio Taxi Perugia offers services in Perugia and its surrounds.
San Francesco d’Assisi is the closest airport to Perugia. If you are flying in, you can take a bus from the airport into town.
Luggage Storage in Perugia
As travellers, we all know the inconvenience of luggage. You arrive at a new destination and all you want to do is get out and see the sights, but your check-in isn’t until later. Or you have an early check-out with hours until your flight and nowhere to keep your belongings. Until now! Bounce understands just how frustrating this can be and provides luggage lockers in Perugia so you won’t waste a moment of your trip.
Attractions and Activities near Perugia
With so much to do in Perugia, your biggest problem will be prioritizing your to-do list to fit everything into your itinerary! If you’re headed to this excellent Italian city, we highly recommend that you check out some of the following attractions and activities.
- San Lorenzo Church - This cathedral is worth a visit, although be aware that it is one of many historical structures that has been left unfinished. While the facade was never completed, the interior has been lavishly designed.
- Palazzo dei Priori - This palace boasts intricate architecture that will impress all visitors. Dating back to 1443, the palace is one of the most iconic public palaces in all of Italy. The beauty isn’t limited to the outside, so head in to check out the decoration.
- Sciri Tower - There’s no better way to enjoy a city than by experiencing it from above. The Sciri Tower was built in the 12th Century, also giving visitors a taste of history.
- Perugina Chocolate Factory - You can’t leave Perugia without trying some of their famous chocolate! Head to the Chocolate Factory to learn all about how this sweet treat is made and get your hands on some of the delicious chocolate ‘kisses’.
- Parco Regionale del Lago Trasimeno - If you have the time, rent a car and head out of the city to this park. You’ll be greeted with a beautiful, blue lake and can enjoy the relaxed vibes of the different coastal towns.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Perugia?
The price for luggage storage in Perugia is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Perugia?
There are multiple locations all around Perugia which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Piazza Partigiani, Piazza IV Novembre, La Cattedrale di San Rufino and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Perugia?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Perugia.
Are there storage lockers in Perugia?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Perugia. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Perugia where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Perugia?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Snack Bar Le Querce, McDonald's, and Santino, L'arte del pane e del dolce. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Perugia are Hotel Giò Wine e Jazz Area, Sangallo Palace Hotel, and Perugia Plaza Hotel.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Perugia?
Perugia offers several scenic parks including Giardini Case Bruciate, Barton Park, and Percorso Verde.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Perugia?
You can find local tourist information at Agenzia Viaggi I Navigatori, Perugia Tourist Office, and Italspring SRL.