Rated 4.9/5 (153,790 ratings)
Luggage Storage Sarasota
Instantly reserve the best locations in Sarasota to store your luggage for just $5.90 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Sarasota Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Sarasota?" Perhaps you just arrived in Sarasota and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Waterside Place, Nike Factory Store, or Gap and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Coquina Beach, Anna Maria Island, or Siesta Beach and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Sarasota!
Luggage storage nearby most Sarasota hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Sarasota and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Sarasota start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Sarasota now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Panera Bread, and The Breakfast Company. You can also go for a hike around Robinson Preserve, Lester Finley Trail, and Sleeping Turtles Preserve North. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Evie's Tavern On The Range, Nick's Bar, and Hob Nob 57 Tavern.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Sarasota with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Sarasota without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Sarasota With Bounce
Sarasota is probably the only coastal city in Florida where the beaches take second place to the cultural offerings. Understandably, planning to take time out to relax on the sands and top up your tan while you're in Sarasota is going to be on your agenda. But, that said, by not leaving enough time to do other things that don't involve sunscreen and a swimsuit, you'll be missing out.
Sarasota is renowned for its art scene and is home to one of the most famous contemporary art museums in the world. Even if you can't draw a straight line with a ruler yourself, it's a must-visit when you're in this city. The food scene in Sarasota might not be as globally celebrated as the museums, but it should be. Make sure you manage to fit in time to eat, otherwise you'll be leaving Sarasota with the regret that you never made it to that great-looking restaurant you walked past three times while you were exploring or window shopping.
It's not allowed to take large bags into any of the museums in Sarasota or into many of the stores and even some restaurants. Leave your suitcase at a Bounce luggage storage service in Sarasota and every door in the city will be wide open for you.
Luggage Storage In Sarasota
It's Bounce's mission as a company to provide a safe, accessible, and affordable luggage storage facility in Sarasota, throughout the US and around the globe. Bounce achieves this by partnering with local companies who adhere to our strict luggage storage guidelines. When you use a Bounce suitcase storage service, no matter where you are in the world, you're guaranteed the same convenience, the same security, and the same affordable price.
Sarasota City Guide
Top Things To Do
Sarasota is a big, big city and the weather in Florida can never be called cool, so slip on a pair of walking shoes and some loose clothing and you'll be prepared to see the sights in Sarasota without getting uncomfortable. There's a lot to see too. Ranking number one of the top things to do in Sarasota has to be the art museums, closely followed by the numerous theatrical and musical live performances. Not far behind them on the list are the amazing retail outlets and the restaurants. If you thought you were coming to Sarasota for a restful vacation, forget it, there's far too much to do to be lazing around.
- Sarasota Art Museum: The Sarasota Art Museum on the Ringling College Museum Campus is almost the be-all and end-all of contemporary art. The mission of the museum is to promote new artists and new ideas so you'll never see the same piece of work twice at this museum, unless you go round several times when the same exhibition is on. All the work displayed is there on a temporary basis only as there are no permanent collections. You can see which artists' work is being displayed at any one time by checking the Sarasota Art Museum's official webpage.
- Sarasota Classic Car Museum: Some vehicles are so easy on the eye they could be classed as an art form. That certainly applies to the automobiles on display at the Sarasota Classic Car Museum. The museum's collection of vintage American and European cars as well as their rare one-off classics plus documented histories of the manufacturers is exceptional. And no, even if you ask nicely, they won't let you drive one.
- Marietta Museum of Art & Whimsy: You'll find out that not all art is serious and straight-laced if you pay a visit to the Marietta Museum of Art & Whimsy. This museum exhibits whimsical art by multiple artists. It's bright, colorful and if not exactly cute, then endearing. The detailed works on display are all for sale so if you spot one you really like you can take it home with you – after parting with the required amount of dollars of course.
You don't need to become a personal shopper to make shopping a full-time job in Sarasota. There are enough stores to keep a coachload of folks busy for a fortnight and then some. Sarasota is a vacation destination so you'll come across plenty of souvenir shops. Some are tacky, some are not. There are malls, boutiques, and artisan shops piled to the ceiling with handcrafted goods. If you can't find it in Sarasota, you won't find it anywhere.
- Sarasota Commons: If you think you've left going shopping too late in the day and the stores will be closed before you get there, think again. Sarasota Commons is a shopping center that's open twenty-four seven. There are over thirty different businesses in this mall although not all of them are stores, but if you're up for some midnight window shopping, anything that's open at that time of the night is good enough.
- The Artful Giraffe: Forget all the trashy souvenirs you've spotted and head to The Artful Giraffe where you'll find something amazing and quite possibly for a better price too. This shop has an incredible stock of eclectic gifts and artwork that will have you wandering around with your mouth open. If you want to do something more than shop, at The Artful Giraffe you can make and paint your own pottery or take an art class.
- Sarasota Farmers Market: Open every Saturday throughout the year from early morning to one in the afternoon, the Sarasota Farmers Market is the place to go for produce fresh from the farm, to purchase handmade soaps, baskets, toys, and cosmetics made from natural ingredients. It's not the biggest of farmers’ markets, but one which will take up three or more hours of your morning if you want to see it all.
If you're in Sarasota and you love seafood, you won't go short. It's a common protein on many restaurant menus. It's not the only thing by any means though and you'll find plenty of restaurants offering well-cooked homestyle food, international dishes, fast food, and a good variety of vegetarian dishes. If you opt for fine dining expect to pay quite a bit more, otherwise eating out in Sarasota works out to be very reasonably priced.
- Vino Vino: One cuisine ideal for warm weather is Italian. It was created to be eaten in the sun and if you drop in at Vino Vino, you'll feel like you're in the Mediterranean rather than in Florida. Vino Vino serves authentic Italian dishes using fresh ingredients, good olive oil, and homemade pasta. Fish and meat cooked Italian-style, so mostly on the grill, also features heavily on their menu.
- FushiPoke: Poke bowls are all the rage and to get your share of one while you're in Sarasota you need to go to FushiPoke. FushiPoke serves this dish that originated in Hawaii, but has now become popular around the world. The bowls contain rice or noodles as a base, meat, fish or a vegetarian protein, veg, and seasonings like sesame, nitsume, or wasabi. You can mix and match the ingredients to suit your personal taste or pick from a choice of ready-made combinations.
- Michael's On East: Michael's on East is a restaurant serving modern American food that has been welcoming Sarasota diners for over twenty years. The vintage-style décor in this restaurant is reminiscent of the 1920s but the service is totally up to date and so is the food. Go in the evening and you can dine on lobster bisque, crab cakes, or a porterhouse steak while listening to live piano music.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Sarasota?
The price for luggage storage in Sarasota is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Sarasota?
There are multiple locations all around Sarasota which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Coquina Beach, Anna Maria Island, Siesta Beach and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Sarasota?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Sarasota.
Are there storage lockers in Sarasota?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Sarasota. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Sarasota where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Sarasota?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Walt's Fish Market Wholesale, Lido Beach Pool, and Der Dutchman. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Sarasota are Sunset Beach Resort, La Siesta Condominium, and Carlisle Inn.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Sarasota?
Sarasota offers several scenic parks including Bee Ridge Park, Pinecraft Park, and Urfer Family Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Sarasota?
You can find local tourist information at Sarasota Bay Explorers, Paradise Adventures, and Catamaran Delphinus Sailing Charter.