How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Stockholm
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Stockholm Central Station?
The price for luggage storage near Stockholm Central Station starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Stockholm Central Station?
There are multiple locations in the Stockholm Central Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Barkarby (J), Bro (J), and Rotebro (J) and all over Stockholm.
Is it safe to store your bags near Stockholm Central Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Stockholm Central Station.
Are there storage lockers near Stockholm Central Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Stockholm Central Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Stockholm Central Station and in the broader Stockholm area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Stockholm Central Station?
Popular metro stations like T-Centralen T-bana, Butik 4008835 Gullmarsplan T-Bana, or Slussen T-bana can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Stockholm near Stockholm Central Station, you may be close to some bus stations: Danderyds Sjukhus Bussterminal, Butik 4008857 Cityterminalen, or Årstaberg (B). If traveling by train, Stockholm City (J), Älvsjö (J), and Arlanda Express are nearest to Stockholm Central Station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Stockholm Central Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Stockholm Central Station are Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, Scandic Continental, and Grand Hotel Stockholm. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Stockholm Central Station are Generator Stockholm, Reimersholme Hotel, and Rygerfjord Hotel & Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Stockholm Central Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Stockholm Central Station are Ringen Centrum, McDonald's, and Hötorget.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Stockholm Central Station?
Check out the nearby Kungsträdgården, Vitabergsparken, and Rålambshovsparken.
Store your luggage around Stockholm Central Station
Luggage storage nearby most Stockholm Central Station hotspotsPosted
Stockholm Central Station Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Stockholm Central Station?” Perhaps you just arrived in Stockholm and need a place to store your bags near Stockholm Central Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Täby Centrum Shopping, Saltsjöbaden Centrum, or Åkersberga Centrum and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Stockholm Central Station area at Sunhill, Sergels Torg, or Årstabron and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Stockholm Central Station!
Luggage storage nearby Stockholm Central Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Stockholm with multiple locations near Stockholm Central Station.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Stockholm Central Station area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Stockholm Central Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Café Notholmen, Wienerkonditoriet bromma blocks, and Södertälje Gästhamn. You can also go for a hike around Angarnsjöängarna, Solbergaskogen, and Kanalvarvet, Djurgården. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Restaurang Tang, Urban Deli, and Stigbergets Fot.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Stockholm Central Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Stockholm Central Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Stockholm Central Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Stockholm Central Station really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Stockholm Central Station and Stockholm without your things!
About Stockholm central station
Stockholm central station is Sweden's biggest and busiest. Receiving 200,000 passengers each day, the station is a busy place no matter what time of year you visit.
First opened in 1871, the station has gone through several expansions to accommodate the ever-growing number of passengers. Located close to the heart of the city, Stockholm central station is many visitors’ first glimpse of Stockholm itself. Even the Swedish Royal family uses the station. Of course, they have a separate waiting room reserved just for them.
In an example of creative Scandinavian design, the body heat from passengers at Stockholm Central is used to heat nearby buildings across the street.
As you'd expect from such a big busy station, Stockholm Central has everything travelers might need to make for a more pleasant journey, including cafés, grocery stores, bookstores, and other amenities. It is also connected through an underground passage to T-Centralen subway station, and another tunnel connects the station to Stockholm's main bus terminal. As a result, Stockholm Central forms the hub of the city's expensive transit network and makes it easy to reach any point in Stockholm from the station.
Things to do near Stockholm central station
Thanks for its location near the heart of the city, Stockholm central station is close to many of the best attractions the city has to offer. You won't need to go far from this busy terminal to find some of Stockholm's best bars, restaurants, hotels, and historic sites.
- Try your luck at the Casino Cosmopol. Just outside Stockholm central station, this casino offers the opportunity to win big on slot machines and table games. And even if you don’t win, it’s fun to dream.
- Take in some culture at the Konserthus. Stockholm's main concert hall is the venue to see performances by some of the biggest names in music both from Sweden and from around the world. Home to the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra, this grand concert hall is the perfect place to enjoy a show.
- See the center of Swedish power at the Parliament house. First opened in 1905, the Riksdag has been the home of the Swedish government ever since. You can visit the building on a guided tour and see where Sweden’s laws are crafted.
- Experience the grandeur of the royal family at Stockholm's Royal Palace. The official residence of the King of Sweden and his family, the 600 room palace allows guests to see the royal apartments, Sweden's crown jewels, and the extensive royal art collection.
- Stretch your legs and get some fresh air at the Humlegarden. This large park is home to the National Library of Sweden, and its manicured lawns and shady trees make the perfect place for a relaxing stroll or picnic lunch.
Transit options at Stockholm central station
- Stockholm central station receives passengers by train from all over Sweden, Scandinavia in general, and beyond. Sweden's rail network is modern and efficient and has excellent links with other Nordic countries.
- T-Centralen subway station is connected to Stockholm central by an underground passageway. It is served by lines 10, 11, 13, 14, and others, making it easy to travel by subway throughout the city from this location.
- Stockholm's main bus terminus is right outside the central station, and most of the city's bus routes stop here. It's also possible to get a bus from here to Stockholm airport.
Luggage storage in Stockholm central station
The central location of the station and its excellent connections to other modes of transport ensure the Stockholm central station is the first port of call for many visitors to the city. In a place this busy, the last thing you want to be doing is carrying heavy bags. Luckily, Bounce can take care of that for you. Simply find a convenient Bounce luggage storage service near Stockholm central station and drop off your bags to be securely stored. No matter how big your bags are or how long you want to leave them for, Bounce can take care of it while you explore the city for yourself.
Activities and attractions near Stockholm central station
- Boat tour: Stockholm is a city made up of many islands, and there's no better way to explore them than by boat. A knowledgeable guide will point out the most important sites and buildings while you relax on the cool blue waters of the archipelago. Make the trip easier on yourself by dropping off heavy bags at a Bounce luggage storage location before you climb aboard.
- Nobel Prize Museum: Celebrate intellectual and artistic achievement at the Nobel Prize Museum. The Nobel Prize is one of the most prestigious awards in the world, and the list of past Nobel laureates reads like a Who's Who of some of humanity's greatest thinkers. The Nobel Prize Museum explores the life of Alfred Nobel, founder of the prize, and examines contributions to science, economics, literature, and world peace made by past prizewinners. This interactive museum is popular, so make sure you leave any large bags at a Stockholm luggage storage shop before you visit.
- Vaxholm: Take a boat ride to see the forbidding island fortress of Vaxholm. For 500 years, this castle guarded the marine waterways of Stockholm. It now houses a museum that tells the story of Swedish warfare and defense and the role the castle has played in the history of the city.