How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Tallinn
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Tallinn Train Station?
The price for luggage storage near Tallinn Train Station starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Tallinn Train Station?
There are multiple locations in the Tallinn Train Station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Saue raudteepeatus, Kiisa Raudteejaam, and Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport (TLL) (Lennart Meri Tallinna Lennujaam) and all over Tallinn.
Is it safe to store your bags near Tallinn Train Station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Tallinn Train Station.
Are there storage lockers near Tallinn Train Station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Tallinn Train Station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Tallinn Train Station and in the broader Tallinn area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Tallinn Train Station?
Popular metro stations like Vabaduse väljaku tunnel can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Tallinn near Tallinn Train Station, you may be close to some bus stations: Tallinn Bus Station (Tallinna Bussijaam), Viru Keskuse bussiterminal, or Väike-Õismäe peatus. If traveling by train, Baltic Station (Balti jaam), Ülemiste Raudteejaam, and Kitseküla are nearest to Tallinn Train Station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Tallinn Train Station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Tallinn Train Station are Original Sokos Hotel Viru, Hilton, and Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Tallinn Train Station are Fat Margaret's Hostel, Hostel Tallinn, and FeelGood Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Tallinn Train Station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Tallinn Train Station are New York Pizza, Vapiano, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Tallinn Train Station?
Check out the nearby Kadriorg Park (Kadrioru park), Sütiste parkmets, and Tammsaare Park (Tammsaare park).
Store your luggage around Tallinn Train Station
Luggage storage nearby most Tallinn Train Station hotspotsPosted
Tallinn Train Station Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Tallinn Train Station?” Perhaps you just arrived in Tallinn and need a place to store your bags near Tallinn Train Station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Viimsi Keskus, Järve Keskus, or Nautica keskus and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Tallinn Train Station area at Vääna-Jõesuu rand, Kloogaranna rand, or Maardu Kiriku Park and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Tallinn Train Station!
Luggage storage nearby Tallinn Train Station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Tallinn with multiple locations near Tallinn Train Station.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Tallinn Train Station area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Tallinn Train Station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Keila-Joa juga, T kohvik, and Caffeine. You can also go for a hike around Pajupea kergliiklustee, Nõmme-Mustamäe maastikukaitseala, and Stroomi Forest (Stroomi mets). And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Dubliner, Sakala, and St. Vitus.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Tallinn Train Station area?
✅Multiple locations near Tallinn Train Station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Tallinn Train Station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Tallinn Train Station really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Tallinn Train Station and Tallinn without your things!
About Tallinn Train Station
Tallinn’s main train station, also known as Baltic station, is one of the main transport hubs for the small country of Estonia. Currently, the station receives around 13 million passengers per year. And as Tallinn starts to appear on more and more tourist itineraries, that number is only set to grow.
Located to the northwest of Tallinn's Old Town, Tallinn Train Station is within walking distance of many of the city's best-known attractions. With its connections to other Estonian cities and international lines throughout the region, the station is the gateway to Estonia's capital for many visitors.
Tallinn's very first railway station was built at the end of the 1860s, when railways were first taking off around the world. It was constructed as the terminus of a line that ran from Tallinn to St. Petersburg in Russia. However, this early station didn't survive. Set on fire in 1941 by the Red Army, the station was demolished and rebuilt in the 1960s. The current station dates back to this period. However, the interior was completely renovated in 2005, so this station with very old origins nevertheless feels quite modern.
Things to do near Tallinn Train Station
Thanks to its location close to the heart of town, you’ll find plenty to do near Tallinn Train Station. Some of the city’s best attractions are only a short walk away. As soon as you arrive at Tallinn train station, you can start seeing what the Estonian capital has to offer.
- See one of northern Europe's oldest civic buildings at Tallinn Town Hall. Built in 1404, the Townhall resembles a medieval church but has been the center of power in the city since it was founded. It also makes a great venue for occasional concerts and exhibitions.
- Experience Estonia's Russian influence at Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. Built in 1900 when Estonia was part of the Russian Empire, this Eastern Orthodox Cathedral with its onion-shaped dome has been carefully restored to its original glory.
- See the country's foremost art collection at the Kadriorg Art Museum. Housed in a former palace, the gallery showcases art by both Estonian and foreign artists dating between the 16th and 20th centuries.
- Explore a darker side of Estonia's history at the KGB Museum. Located in the Viru Hotel, these rooms full of Soviet espionage equipment have been left exactly as they were when the KGB occupied them. Exploring the hotel's top floor is like taking a step back in time.
- Lose yourself in the ancient fortification at Kiek in de Kok. Built in 1475, this cannon tower is part of a museum complex that details the military history of the country. A highlight is the tunnels underneath the tower that have served as a prison, an air raid shelter, and now an art museum.
Transit options at Tallinn Train Station
- Tallinn airport flies to Russia, the UK, Poland, Germany, Scandinavia, and other European destinations. Tram line 4 connects the airport to the Majaka stop, and from there you can board tram line 2 to the train station.
- Trains to Tallinn Train Station are operated by Elron and connect the city to Tartu, St. Petersburg, Moscow, and other cities in the region.
- Tram routes 1 and 2 run from the Balti jaam stop outside the train station to the heart of Tallinn. Tram number 2 also connects the train station to the city’s main bus station.
Luggage storage in Tallinn Train Station
Because of its central location close to the Old Town, Tallinn Train Station makes a great place to begin exploring the city. The Old Town is very walkable, and the ancient streets are best explored on foot. However, to make things easier, you'll want to get rid of any heavy bags you don't need.
Use a Bounce location to store your luggage near Tallinn train station. No matter how big your bags are or how long you need them stored, Bounce can help you find a secure place to keep them.
Activities and attractions near Tallinn Train Station
- Toompea Castle: Located on the hill close to the center of the city, Toompea Castle has been part of the city since at least the ninth century. To this day, it remains the center of power in the country, housing the parliament of Estonia. It's also a great place to visit to explore the history of the city and the country. Plus, you'll get some of the best views of the city from this hilltop location. Note that large bags are not permitted inside the castle, so make sure you leave yours at a luggage storage shop in Tallinn before you visit.
- Kumu Art Museum: The main location of the Art Museum of Estonia, Kumu Art Museum is one of northern Europe's biggest. The main collection focuses predominantly on art from the 18th century up to the present day. Not surprisingly, it is home to an extensive collection of Estonian art, but you'll also find work by foreign artists in this eclectic gallery. Large bags aren't allowed inside, so make sure you leave yours at a luggage locker near Tallinn Train Station before you go.
- Helsinki: Take a classic day trip from Tallinn to the Finnish capital of Helsinki. Only two and a half hours by ferry across the Gulf of Finland, Helsinki is a great place to visit from the Estonian capital. Don't miss the National Museum and the unusual red-brick Cathedral of this northern city, and soak up the atmosphere of another Baltic state on your trip.