+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage The Bronx
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
The Bronx hotspots
The Bronx Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 1, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in The Bronx?" Perhaps you just arrived in The Bronx and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Gucci Paramus Garden State Plaza, The Waterfront At Port Chester, or American Dream and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Union Square Park, Bryant Park, or Brooklyn Bridge and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in The Bronx!
Luggage storage nearby most The Bronx hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in The Bronx and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in The Bronx start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in The Bronx now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and Central Park Zoo. You can also go for a hike around Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge Path, Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park, and Eastern Parkway Malls. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Pub, Last Stop Bar & Grill, and Marriott LaGuardia Concierge Lounge.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in The Bronx with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy The Bronx without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store your luggage around The Bronx with Bounce
The Bronx is a New York City borough home to the world-renowned Yankee Stadium and the country’s largest and oldest urban zoo, The Bronx Zoo. It’s the only district in the city situated on the mainland and is connected to Manhattan and its lovely Bryant Park and exciting Times Square by bridges and railroad tunnels. It’s the birthplace of hip-hop and the hometown of many famous artists, including Cardi B, Jennifer Lopez, and many more.
While it’s now a must-visit NYC borough, The Bronx wasn’t always a friendly destination for travelers. It used to be a place you didn’t want to end up in due to its gang activities and poverty-stricken neighborhoods. But over the past decade, it has experienced record-setting growth with more businesses, a low unemployment rate, lush green spaces, convenient transportation, and access to many shops.
If you haven’t been to this part of New York, you’ll be impressed by the many activities and places to explore. Apart from the stadium and expansive wildlife park, The Bronx boasts NYC’s sprawling botanical garden. It also hosts numerous events, including concerts, tours, and live shows.
Looking for convenient luggage storage options? Whether you’re here for a short visit or an extended vacation, the best way to fully enjoy your experience is by traveling light using Bounce luggage storage service in The Bronx. It allows you to discover your destination hands-free and achieve true freedom. Booking low cost services to store your luggage is as easy as using the Bounce app.
Luggage storage in The Bronx
Why burden yourself with huge suitcases or bags when the nearest luggage storage facilities are just within your reach? With Bounce, you don’t have to wonder where to store luggage in The Bronx because our storage lockers are in convenient locations throughout NYC.
Get the highly-rated luggage storage app, select a location, and book — it’s easy and hassle-free. Plus, every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with BounceShield™ Protection, giving you confidence and peace of mind when using a vetted storage facility.
The Bronx city guide
Top things to do
Although a lesser-known borough in New York City, The Bronx won’t let you down when looking for fun activities and places to explore. From seeing the thousands of animals in the 265-acre Bronx Zoo and touring the famous Yankee Stadium to visiting award-winning museums and art galleries, The Bronx has something to keep you busy and entertained the entire day. After dropping off your bags at one of our safe luggage lockers, all you have to do is choose your adventure.
Museums in The Bronx
A trip to one of The Bronx museums can be the highlight of your trip. The district features some of the best cultural institutions in New York City, introducing the city and the county’s history, nature, and art.
- The Bronx Museum: For art lovers, check out The Bronx Museum of the Arts located on the Grand Concourse. It’s a contemporary art museum showcasing the borough’s dynamic communities through special exhibitions, education programs, and permanent collections. Admission here is always free, so you have no reason to skip this museum on your trip.
- New York Botanical Garden: It’s more than just an expansive urban space where you can relax; it’s also a living museum, a plant research and conservation organization, and an educational facility with rich plant collections throughout the gardens and landscapes. It’s the largest botanical garden in any city in the country and a National Historic Landmark, with fifty specialty gardens and over a million plants.
- Bronx Documentary Center: Watch the work of emerging and internationally-renowned filmmakers and photographers at the Bronx Documentary Center. It’s an educational space and gallery featuring public programming, screenings, and exhibitions dealing with different topics, including education, justice and positive social change.
Most cultural attractions in The Bronx may allow backpacks, but oversized bags, suitcases, umbrellas, and other massive items are often not permitted inside. Such is the case for The Bronx Museum and New York Botanical Garden. To avoid hassle when entering any museum or gallery, leave these items in luggage storage near the building or one of our luggage storage locations before your tour.
Shopping in The Bronx
The Bronx may not be the first place you think of when shopping in New York City. But it’s an excellent spot whether you’re looking for boutiques, artisanal food shops, jewelers, or specialty stores selling imported products and locally handmade items.
- The Bronx Terminal Market: Built on an expansive seventeen-acre site, The Bronx Terminal Market offers a vibrant mix of diverse shopping and modern architecture. It’s a favorite gathering and retail space where you can find everything from furniture and clothing to electronic devices and food. It also has a long history dating back to 1935.
- Third Avenue: Third Avenue is the oldest and one of the busiest shopping districts in The Bronx, with over 200,000 visitors each day. It’s been a shopping hotspot for locals since the early 1900s, home to large and small shops, independent boutiques, and known retail stores like Marshalls and Burlington.
- Fordham Road: Also a bustling shopping area, Fordham Road has stores that extend from Webster to Jerome Avenue. It’s a major thoroughfare in the borough, home to big box stores and mom-and-pop shops. Fashion favorites you’ll find here include brands like Nine West, Gap, and American Eagle Outfitters. There are also local shops for furniture and gifts.
Wish you have more baggage storage for your shopping bags? With Bounce left luggage facilities across multiple locations in The Bronx, you can have more energy and space for an additional shopping spree!
Restaurants in The Bronx
NYC has always been a foodie city, and The Bronx is a great stop when experiencing the city’s colorful and diverse food scene. Be sure to empty your belly and savor the delicious flavors in the best restaurants in The Bronx.
- Charlies Bar & Kitchen: Book a private dining experience at Charlies Bar and Kitchen, a classy bar and restaurant located in the lobby of the historic Clock Tower at 112 Lincoln Avenue. You can come for lunch, brunch, and dinner and pick from its comprehensive mixologist-crafted cocktail list.
- La Masa: La Masa is a Columbian restaurant with several locations in The Bronx. It specializes in Columbian cuisine, serving every dish right off the stove to guarantee freshness with every bite. Their famous homemade Empanadas are a must-try, but they also have burgers, fresh salads, vegan dishes, and more.
- Dominick’s Restaurant: If you’re unfamiliar with The Bronx Little Italy, you should head to a restaurant on Arthur Avenue called Dominick’s. It will give you a fun Italian-style dining experience with platters of veal parmigiana, tasty Shrimp Oreganatti, and bowls of mussels marinara. Don’t go looking for a menu, as you can always trust their recommendation.
If you’ve just arrived in The Bronx and can’t wait to sample its delectable cuisines, you can drop off your suitcase at The Bronx luggage storage service. With more than convenience, it’s a secure and safe place to store your belongings and pick them up anytime.
Luggage storage The Bronx
Are you planning to travel throughout the United States? Check out our guides for Manhattan, Boston, and New Providence. We offer fantastic luggage storage coverage throughout the United States that you can use during your travels. With flexible opening hours and locations near handy subway stations or your favorite NYC hotels, whether just hopping off a flight or bus, or finding yourself with arms full of purchases, we've got you covered.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in The Bronx?
The price for luggage storage in The Bronx is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in The Bronx?
There are multiple locations all around The Bronx which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Union Square Park, Bryant Park, Brooklyn Bridge and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in The Bronx?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in The Bronx.
Are there storage lockers in The Bronx?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in The Bronx. Bounce has multiple locations throughout The Bronx where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in The Bronx?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Empire City Casino, Sal's Pizzeria, and Harlem Kebab Grill. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within The Bronx are Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Upper East Side, Hampton Inn by Hilton, and DoubleTree by Hilton.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in The Bronx?
The Bronx offers several scenic parks including Van Cortlandt Park, St Nicholas Park, and Fort Tryon Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in The Bronx?
You can find local tourist information at Welcome to Harlem, I Bike Harlem, and Red Hill Tour.
What public transportation exists within The Bronx?
When flying to The Bronx, you're likely to pass through John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), or LaGuardia Airport (LGA). You're likely to pass through MTA MaBSTOA Bus Bx12 / +SBS at 207th Street / 10th Avenue, Mta Bx7, Bx20, BXM1, BXM2, BXM18, or NYCT DOB - Mother Clara Hale Depot if arriving by bus and Pelham Station, Harlem-125th Street Station, or MTA Fordham Metro-North Station if arriving by train. Popular metro stations like MTA Subway - 125th St, MTA Subway - Parkchester, or MTA Subway - 168th St can be used for transit within The Bronx.