Luggage storage near me
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Download the app
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Download
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage in Valletta?
The price for luggage storage in Valletta starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Valletta?
There are multiple locations all around Valletta which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Valletta Waterfront, Blue Grotto (Taħt il-Ħnejja), St. Peter's Pool and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Valletta?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Valletta.
Are there storage lockers in Valletta?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Valletta. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Valletta where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Valletta?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Queens, McDonald's, and Madliena Lodge. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Valletta are Hilton Malta, InterContinental Malta, and The Waterfront Hotel.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Valletta?
Valletta offers several scenic parks including Pembroke Fields, Bandli, and Gebel San Martin Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Valletta?
You can find local tourist information at Malta Public Transport Information Point, Bus Information, and Britannia Tours Main Office.
Store your luggage around Valletta
Luggage storage nearby most Valletta hotspotsPosted
Valletta Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage in Valletta?” Perhaps you just arrived in Valletta and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at KIABI, Main Street, or Galleria Shopping Complex and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing around Valletta at Valletta Waterfront, Blue Grotto (Taħt il-Ħnejja), or St. Peter's Pool and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Valletta!
Luggage storage nearby most Valletta hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Valletta and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Valletta start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Valletta now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Top Of The World - Għargħur, Cafe Pascucci, and Upper Barrakka Gardens (Il-Barrakka ta' Fuq). You can also go for a hike around Way of the Cross, Maqluba, and Buskett Gardens. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Friendly Bar, Jungle Joy, and Down the Rabbit Hole.
How do I store luggage in Valletta with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Valletta without your things!
Valletta is the capital city of the tiny island nation of Malta. Valletta is a beautiful city with Baroque architecture, picturesque sea views, and quaint shopping opportunities. The city was founded in 1566 and took only 15 years to complete. It was built entirely by hand by the Knights Hospitaller, a Catholic military order based in Malta. Valletta is named after Grand Master of the Knights Hospitaller, Jean Parisot de la Valette, who led the Order of St John to victory over invading Ottoman forces in 1565.
Today, Valletta is the center of commerce in Malta, and is a UNESCO World Heritage city, thanks to its high concentration of historical sights. This gorgeous city is perfect for a vacation away, due to the plethora of beautiful sights packed into such a small space.
Fun Fact: Valletta is the smallest capital city in Europe, with only 7,000 inhabitants.
Things to do in Valletta
As well as having tons of amazing history, Valletta is one of the best places to eat and shop in the country. After landing in Malta, find a Valletta luggage storage service before heading out on the town to experience the cultural and historic wonders of this fascinating city.
- Stroll down Republic Street. Republic Street is one of the most important high streets in Valletta, with exquisite restaurants dotted along the sidewalk. Some of the best places to eat include Margo's and Trattoria di Mare.
- Spend the day shopping in the heart of the city. Valletta is home to several shopping malls, as well as name brand stores, including Levi's, Tommy Hilfiger, and Superdry.
- Watch ships sail by at the Saluting Battery. These historic ramparts have protected Malta for over 500 years, and provide sweeping panoramas of the city and harbor.
- Learn how the Knights Hospitaller defended themselves at the Palace Armoury. This museum has one of the most extensive collections of antique weapons and armor in the world, with over 5,500 pieces in its collection.
- Amble along the Valletta Waterfront. As you walk along the harbor, you'll see 250-year-old warehouses, ancient fortifications, and gorgeous sea views. There are also lots of shops and restaurants to enjoy.
- Catch a show at the Malta 5D. This cinema showcases episodes of Maltese history in true 5D. As well as 3D glasses you'll experience a bunch of other sensory surprises, making this an exciting activity for families looking to learn about the city.
Transit options in Valletta
- Valletta Bus Service (Malta Public Transport)
- Taxi Ranks (Malt Taxi Cab)
- Valletta Ferry Services
Luggage storage in Valletta
Malta is a stunning island filled with history and fun activities families will love. If you're planning a tour around the island, consider dropping off your bags in Valletta first. There are several luggage storage services in Valletta, where you can leave your suitcases before starting your island escapade. These services are easy to book and allow you to see the best of Malta unburdened by your bags.
Attractions and activities near Valletta
- St John's Co-Cathedral: No trip to Valletta is complete without stopping off St John's Co-Cathedral. The cathedral was constructed by the Knights Hospitaller in the late 16th century and is a breathtaking example of high Baroque architecture. Unassuming on the outside, St John's Co-Cathedral has a lavishly decorated interior, considered by many to be some of the finest architecture in Europe. One of the highlights from the cathedral is the carving of Beheading of St. John by the renowned artist Caravaggio.
- Casa Rocca Piccola: Maltese nobility lived at Casa Rocca Piccola. This grand palace was home to the de Piro family and was built in the 16th century. Travelers can tour Casa Rocca Piccola, which boasts an ornate chapel and dining room, as well as a World War II-era bomb shelter. It's clear from the palace that the de Prio family loved to look sharp, as the palace features the biggest collection of antique clothing from between the 18th and 20th centuries. After the tour, head to the Restaurant La Giara, for some classic Sicilian food.
- Ħal Saflieni Hypogeum: The Ħal Saflieni Hypogeum is one of Malta's most important historic sites. Located just outside of Valletta in Paola, Ħal Saflieni Hypogeum is a subterranean crypt dating back to before 2,500BC. The necropolis was carved out of limestone and features unusual swirling designs and structures unlike anything seen before. Visitors can take a tour of this sprawling underground tomb and discover the inside of this incredible structure for themselves. You won't be able to bring any large bags along on the tour, so store your luggage in Valletta before visiting.
- Upper and Lower Barrakka Gardens: Take a break from exploring Malta at the Barrakka Gardens. Meticulously pruned, these gardens are ideal for enjoying a coffee in the sun or having a family stroll. The Barrakka Gardens also afford some of the best views of Valletta, with the gardens located high above the city streets. You can easily reach the Barrakka Gardens thanks to the Barrakka Gardens lift, which connects them to the city center. If you're feeling peckish, There's a kiosk where you can pick up snacks and refreshments. You won't want to lug your bags around the Barrakka Gardens, so stop off at a Valletta luggage storage service beforehand.